Yaarian (Geo) Ayeza Khan , Muneeb Butt, Junaid Khan

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.  😊
Our much beloved couple from Koi Chand Rakh are back. this time on Geo. this is the working title. and drama is directed by : Wajahat Hussain. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Meet Zubi and Omair:

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay! This is great news. I had mentioned it a couple of times in the KCR thread that Ayeza and Muneeb need to come together again because of how surprisingly sweet their chemistry was in KCR. I never expected them to have chemistry but they did. They actually look good together. Not to mention that Muneeb finally, after years won me over in KCR.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yay! This is great news. I had mentioned it a couple of times in the KCR thread that Ayeza and Muneeb need to come together again because of how surprisingly sweet their chemistry was in KCR. I never expected them to have chemistry but they did. They actually look good together. Not to mention that Muneeb finally, after years won me over in KCR.

Yes. I read your comments, and felt the same. also felt happy when your wish came true.πŸ˜ƒ
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dupatta neck pe pak serials following d same bakwas

Cmng to aiza's curls lk gd , bt dat curl makes her smthng lacking

Mostly curls use fr vamp lk πŸ˜†
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Dupatta neck pe pak serials following d same bakwas

Cmng to aiza's curls lk gd , bt dat curl makes her smthng lacking

Mostly curls use fr vamp lk πŸ˜†

🀒 curls being for vamps not true! Women and curls are sexy! And ayeza looks more amazing in them!
Loved ayeza's outfit, yellow is my fav colorπŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
@AG. this look suits her character it seems. Ayezah post: "if love is wrong I don't want to be right" , "I can do anything for love" , "following the rules , sorry".
@Mimi. Agree , Ayezah looks pretty and refreshing.
awida thumbnail

Exclusive : Junaid Khan and Muneeb Butt Chat About New Play With Ayeza Khan

With the shooting in full swing the male leads shared their excitement over the project and called it very interesting. 
SAIRA KHAN PUBLISHED ABOUT 7 HOURS AGO

We simply love watching plays and one of our favourite recently has been Koi Chand Rakh which saw Ayeza Khan and Muneeb Butt paired up for the very first time . With us loving their chemistry we are super glad to hear that the duo are busy shooting for another drama together which will also star Junaid Khan and Momal Sheikh. So wanting to know more we got in touch with the two male leads and this is what they shared with us.

Starting with Muneeb first he said ,

'This character is again called Umair and he has a very vibrant personality where the audiences will also see shades of grey in him as he is very different when he is with his wife and when he is with his mother he is a different person hence that is why I opted for this role as it would allow me to do something out of the box

Written by Samina Ejaz , this is a love story which will see Ayeza and Muneeb paired opposite one another and the duo will be seen playing the same age group as well.

With Muneeb greatly excited for it , we also reached out to Junaid who told us that it is the same team who made the play Silsilay in which Junaid and Muneeb played childhood neighbours and were coming back together for this project as well .

Directed by Wajahat Hussain, Junaid said ,

'I have a very good association with the team , the story is very interesting and my character is about a guy who belongs to a middle class family'.

Moreover he said,

'But the main story revolves around the fact that weddings happen but rukhsatiis left pending so through this we want to show that once the Nikah Is done it is better to send the bride home with the groom to avoid confusions and conflicts which could lead to their separation'..

So who will Junaid be married to and how will the story involve the trio as well as Momal Sheikh is what we cant wait to find out as soon as the drama airs on Geo TV .
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ mimi ofcourse curls lks gd n here she lks gd too

But moi watched few shws Wr curls fr vamps r western charcter so

@ awi she is lkng gd n dat dress COLOR is awesome
MochaQueen thumbnail
eww dont like her hair
and muneeb looks younger than aiza
but i like the concept