Posted: 5 years ago
HI GUYS !! nancy56 here !
i have been on this forum but was never much active . I had posted 3 os and 1 ss here , and I am a silent reader to all your activities and you know i have much fun here . I am a medical student ( to be in +2) , so yah my activity on social platform is very limited. So many of you find the current track depressing , yah it is ,no doubt , but what i think it has got a lot of good potential , and i just hope CV's just see it . today's episode , the way parth cried in the precap had all my heart to him . and that 10 second scene , including prerna putting sindoor on her forehead just triggered me to write this piece ! hope you all enjoy !

THE TRUTH

"ANURAG!!!! prerna banged the door so loud , that it may  fall. "Open up Anurag!!! she cried , indifferent to her silenced surroundings. The basu ladies were out to komolika's house  , for some ceremony and this had left the whole house empty. And no time could be better than this for prerna to get her answers . In no time Anurag , had changed for the worst . She felt as if minutes ago she was putting kumkum bindis on her forehead , loving each memory of anurag's hand smeared with red colour , and now she stands here , crying and banging his door for what he had told her , he had told her to leave him alone , just go away ...and then she heard every taunt she had heard from kakima , nivi di till date from his mouth. But it didn't matter to her , all she could hear was his voice cracking at the base every time he hurled a comment  on her .All she could see was his eyes getting a little watery everytime he laughed on her , all she could see was how dead he talked now.

"Prerna LEAVE!!! anurag shouted from inside , putting both his hands on his mouth everytime he completed a sentence . His worst nightmare had come true , his head ached with a throbbing pain , each time prerna called him with pain , the pain which he had caused , even dying won't fulfill that mistake he had committed. "NO anurag ! I won't go ...i won't go until you come out  , and tell me each and everything again , whatever you said down in the hall, in front of everybody !!! repeat it to me anurag !!! she shouted as she banged the door once again . And this was the last straw to be broken , as anurag knelt down on the floor , breaking to sobs only audible to him . He shivered badly as prerna went all silent , she heard the silence scream in his room "Please don't cry anurag ! but please don't tell me to leave tooo...i shall die without you... Prerna sobbed standing out , as suddenly the door opened up , scooping her in.

She looked at him closing the door , as a sense of relief flushed down her face . "Anurag... she tried getting hold of his shoulders.  " Don't you understand prerna ? leave !! he shouted as his voice shivered. "Anurag ! you were crying ...see "prerna tried wiping his tears , inconsiderate of his orders. He let her touch him for a while , as he closed his eyes , trying to absorb the tiniest touch he could get , maybe for the rest of his life.

"Prerna leave... He held her wrist , compactly , not even trying to force it . "I told you already , don't come my way... he said looking down. "No ! I am not leaving ! not leaving until you give me my answers ...tell me anurag did you ever love me ...tell me..." she asked , her eyes spitting fire . anurag again , tried dragging her towards the exit , but prerna had her enough. She threw her hands towards his neck , almost pulling of the white thread , they had tied , as a promise to live together forever. " Then get rid of this ... she shouted , and anurag pulled away. "What are you doing ?? he shouted. " WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO !! she yelled on him as she again proceeded to do the same deed , as anurag again took steps back. "I said pull this thread out anurag! prerna ordred "NO!!! anurag yelled "WHY? she asked "DAMN IT  I LOVE YOU !!! he shouted as his eyes turned large , his own mind betraying him.

Prerna's furrowed brows evened as she moved her palm across his face , letting him close his eyes , and finally letting tears of sorrow flow. "don't try to separate me from you anurag...I shall di... before she could complete , anurag closed her mouth with his hands , his eyes going red as he shook his head in a no. he looked at her for a moment , tracing the fine line of her face , as she saw his orbes , dripping the love she had always yearned for , and she knew her anurag was back. Without wasting a single moment he pulled her in a tight embrace , as she rocked him , drawing circles on his back. " SORRY Prerna , I am so sorry love ... he told like a hymn . "No NO...anurag , no need of any sorry...I love you ,... she hummed in his ears , as she wiped every tear falling from his eyes. He took her forehead , as he claimed it with multiple kisses , everytime he paused to feel the love in her eyes, the unconditional love she carried for him and only him.

"I don't want to marry Komolika ...i love you ...I want to live with you prerna... i didn't mean anything  I said... he broke down into heavy sobs. "I know ...I know ... prerna backed him , as she almost led him to his bed. "ANURAG , see ,, look up... In my eyes ... she instructed him as he followed. "You are the only man , who can claim me , you are the only one around whom  my world will revolve...and I won't see you making sacrifices which pains you ...because that will pain my world... She said , as she kissed his cheek " Do you trust me ? she asked and this time anurag could not help but smile and nod... " Then we shall find a way together.. prerna said looking directly into his eyes , as she let him keep his head on her lap . " WE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER ANURAG... she said as he affirmated "WE ARE... he prayed.

PS: your feedback will joy me to know extent ! tell me if you like it😳😳😳

Edited by nancy56 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

This is so beautifully written. I could very well imagine this scene being played in my mind, Prerna's despaired screams and desperate cries. Anirag's helplessness and sorrow.
So beautifully written. I really hope that Anurag and Prerna come together and face every trial and tribulations together.
Well done
Hey there 
I immensely enjoyed it.  I love your stories on wattpad I am a silent reader but your writing is amazing at least there are some writers who are publishing Anupre stories I am a huge admirer of such writers
Thank you this one shot was so realistic I really hope the confession actually happens the way you have described. 
Keep it up
Love
-R
Originally posted by HARSHTA

This is so beautifully written. I could very well imagine this scene being played in my mind, Prerna's despaired screams and desperate cries. Anirag's helplessness and sorrow.
So beautifully written. I really hope that Anurag and Prerna come together and face every trial and tribulations together.
Well done

Thank you so much dear!!!! Glad you found it that way !!
I just too want something like this to happen
Originally posted by PrincessRitz29

Hey there
I immensely enjoyed it. I love your stories on wattpad I am a silent reader but your writing is amazing at least there are some writers who are publishing Anupre stories I am a huge admirer of such writers
Thank you this one shot was so realistic I really hope the confession actually happens the way you have described.
Keep it up
Love
-R

Hey nice to find you here!!
I am glad that you like my work so much !
By the way what is your Wattpad profile name , pardon me if I forgot

Thank you so much for such a lovely review !!
Amazingly  written.. I was feeling every emotion of Both..

Wish those idiotic cvs could write  this type scene..

Pls do write More AnuPre scenes like this..
Originally posted by nancy56

Hey nice to find you here!!
I am glad that you like my work so much !
By the way what is your Wattpad profile name , pardon me if I forgot

Thank you so much for such a lovely review !!

Thanks for your reply well I used to be on wattpad with the username PrincessRitz29 stopped using it since ages but silently read on it.  Mostly I read anonymously.  πŸ˜›
Don't get scared as such I have been refrained from using my account you are really positive and enthusiastic as a writer which I love about you.  I love reading this forum as it always has lovely people and interesting theories.  I will try to be online as frequently as I can 
😊
it is so  so so good πŸ‘
Originally posted by Aurtika

Amazingly written.. I was feeling every emotion of Both..

Wish those idiotic cvs could write this type scene..

Pls do write More AnuPre scenes like this..

I wish the same
Thank you dear!
Originally posted by PrincessRitz29

Thanks for your reply well I used to be on wattpad with the username PrincessRitz29 stopped using it since ages but silently read on it. Mostly I read anonymously.πŸ˜›
Don't get scared as such I have been refrained from using my account you are really positive and enthusiastic as a writer which I love about you. I love reading this forum as it always has lovely people and interesting theories. I will try to be online as frequently as I can
😊

Thank you dear!
I too very much enjoy reading !! Writing is something I started an year ago ! Anyways it brings us great joy