Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

baad muddat ke ye ghadi aayi
aap aaye to zindagi aayi
ishq mar mar ke kaamyaab huaa
aaj ek zarraa aaftaab huaa

Waah waah! Kya shayari hai May! Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜³

This is how I felt reading this update!

Thank you for unveiling some bits of what Naina has been through these last few years. It helped me connect better with her pain and her side of the story. Preeti be bhi muh mod liya Naina se?? Chachaji stopped his brother from killing her and then left her to fight with the world on her own... makes me wonder if he was trying to do her a favour or his own brother. That's really sad yaar.
Yeah- yahan pe the family dynamics are a bit different...though chachaji is the responsible one, Naina and Preeti's bond is not as intense here as in the show...remember she didn't confide in her about Sameer and her feelings for him...but still who is at fault remains to be seen...πŸ˜•
There is a book I used to read to Inu when she was younger, The Kiss That Missed. Suddenly uski yaad aa gayi tumhare Samaina ke almost kiss ka padh kar. Along with them the readers also missed it! But, it felt right that it wasn't rushed into.
Ahh...πŸ˜ƒ the name of the book is so apt yaar! Am glad you resonate with me here...didn't want them pouncing over each other with some many misunderstandings in place. 

Sur, that scene of Naina bathing was so beautifully written. It brought back memories of another time when she had tried to wash away the first night that happened between them. And now she clings on to the memories and tries to recreate them. Life can be so uncertain, right?
I'm so happy that you linked these two versions together May...yeah life is full of uncertainties...perhaps that is what makes it all the more liveable or not...well that's life...can't really know what's in store for us! 
Initially Naina wanted to wash off her sins- the traces of him on her in a frivolous attempt to regain her chastity...but now, she pines for him knowing she can't have him! 
The interaction and light banter between Sameer and Chottu made me smile, ekdum dil se!
Hehe...thanks May...kabhi kabhi Sameer joke bhi maar leta hai yeh wala...zyadatar gusse mein rehta hai...vaise naam maine Chintu rakha tha...but Chottu is so much better! Am kind of thinking of editing it! πŸ˜†
Sameer praying for a miracle and asking god to make her his in at least some life... Sur, bahoot feel hua yaar woh. :(
πŸ˜• But miracles happen! πŸ€—
And that last scene of Sameer sleeping with her photo close to his heart was so soothing and hopeful.
πŸ˜ƒ Am glad that scene pacified you! πŸ˜³
Ab bus ek guzarish hai.. please keep update soon!!! 
Jo maine nahi puri kiπŸ˜† Bad, bad me...! πŸ˜• Just stuck somewhere in the next part May...but would try to hurry it up! 

Lots of love and big hug!
May

Loads of love to you too May!!
Thank you for such a fabulous review! 

My response in pink! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anjali33

Fabulous chapter SurπŸ‘

Sameer and Naina are trying hard to control their feelings and body as well. But pyaar chhupaye nhi chhupta! They just cannot resist each other. So much is their need for each other.

We have just got a mere glimpse of what Naina faced when her pregnancy was revealed to her family. I'm hoping we'd get more of it.

But she's decided to not let him know of being Diya's father I know she fears losing Diya and doesn't trust him after what happened in college. But dil dukhta h yaar. Afterall humko to uski feelings ka pata h. I'm very eager for the revelation, Sameer's reaction, aage kya karenge dono, kaise karenge.. Meko bohot tension hπŸ˜† Update asap, but not before SSN. I miss my baby😭

Aww dear Anji...kisi ne SSN ko yaad kiya! πŸ˜† Yaar kahan is weekend dono update karne wali thi...ek bhi nai hua! 
Yep- Sameer Naina ka yahan control (or rather lack of it) to mashoor hi hai! But yeah, now things have changed...they've become mature...circumstances have hardened them as people as much as against each other...yet love they once had for the other is still blooming in their hearts...
Ab Naina ne decide to kiya hai to withhold Diya's secret...let's see till when and what happens post the revelation. And yes, I'll be explaining about Naina's side of the story as well! 

Love😳
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugul

It's a very beautiful story and I have been following this from the first update...I really loved the romance in the initial phase and my heart cried for them during the separation phase..I remember telling you that please don't be so stone hearted and milva do Samaina Ko πŸ˜­

I am loving the progress but can't wait to see when they will unite again ..they deserve to be together..they love each other so much and have a lovely daughter too...

Waiting for the next update...please make it a long one and do update soon...

Aww dear Gugul...of course I remember that you are following the story since the start! πŸ˜³ And I'm really thankful to you for the same...I hope I can keep the interest up as I move forward in the story with more revelations in line...
Yeah- Samaina deserve some happiness in their lives now and let's hope they'll get it with Diya! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mismatch

I love this story. I love how you write and this update was amazing. Eagerly waiting for the next update. I reread the story from beginning again and it was amazing. I couldn't put it down. I love their college phase. I hope Naina and Sameer find their happiness because they have suffered so much already. Their destiny and happiness lies with each other.
Please update soon.
Lalchi reader

Hey dear!
Thanks a lot! Am glad the story and my writing appealed to you! Are you new to the forum? πŸ˜Š 
Thank you so much- makes me feel good that you found the story worth rereading it! Samaina have been through a lot, true..and they do deserve happiness...let's see when n how! πŸ˜Š
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MANSHITA

Waiting for update. Plzz update fast as possible. 

Thanks for the love dear...sorry couldn't update the past weekend! Was simply stuck at a point in the next update! πŸ˜•
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Sur waiting for the next part eagerly.The way this story has unfolded it is too much thrilling.The style of your writing makes it so passionate. Sameer and naina still can't stop the care and love.The misunderstanding is too much and this arvind may create more trouble. I hope not as both sameer naina needs happiness now

Naina had all the ties cut with her family. So this arvind had helped her when she was completely alone.but wonder what is the reason for her going away and never come to him to ask or say .Sameer too was in very bad state at that time.

Hey Ruchi!
So nice to hear from you again...am happy to see that you are enjoying the story even now ( I know I'm horribly irregular with my updatesπŸ˜•)..I hope I can maintain the interest! 
Samaina have suffered a lot respectively...Arvind has been more of a passive character till now...let's see what he does...
Naina was meted with torture at the hands of her family- well, in a way, she did broke their trust too...but how bad was it...n did she try to tell Sameer about it? We'll find out! πŸ˜Š

Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharmapragati79

Waiting eagerly for the update. Please try to update soon. πŸ˜Š

Thanks Pragati for your response! πŸ˜³ I'm trying to write the next one...just stuck somewhere in the middle in the next update! 
Love
Sur
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Friends!

Sur Di,
Replying to you for the first time.You story so far has had a great impact on me(hope you have read my message) and I wish you a very successful rendezvous with your pen ahead.

Coming to this update..Sameer's concern for Naina even after knowing she is mother to Diya, cause accrding to him Diya is A's child, is so baffling for him and great for us.Though we as readers are yet to know Naina's part of the story,yet after all these years the feelings are still alive...and the best part is its the same in both of them.

Going to extent of giving up on life is the extreme and Naina does not yet know that.Will that IAS Tibru be of any help now?Or will Deepika or Mundit apprise Naina about the same.Probably then Naina may be compelled to reveal Diya's parentage.

Whatever it is Sameer deserves to know about Diya...Period.As a parent,Naina has no right to deprive the other parent of even the knowledge about existence of his child.

I loved it when Sameer said "Diya is a good girl na? ...toh uncle ko bhi bata sakti hai...uncle usko ekdum seedha kar denge!" Kash aise uncle har kisiko mile who can right any wrong done.

Love,
Ria.

RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sur Di,
What an apt title!!!They are truly torn between dil and dimaag.

The car scene was a visual treat !!!

The best part I have noticed in the updates after their reunion,is even their thoughts are synchronised.Both always tend to think about the same scenarios,though they end up with absolutely different conclusions and lines of action.

But kuch bhi bolo Di.Sameer ko atleast Diya se milado,I mean kisi tarikese he can spend some time with her.He needs to believe he is deserving  of a good relationship and is capable of being not just a good ,rather great father.

Love,
Ria.

happyWonder thumbnail
Hi Sur,
I am a silent reader but I just love your story and the way you write. Its just amazingly beautiful. Eagerly waiting for your next update