Samaina FF: Expectedly Unexpected Thread #3 (Part 35-Pg 115_No PMs) - Page 103

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Snehath

Yes i would definitely come back dr... I am personally not in a state of mind to read the separation and its better that i read it once you clear out their MU.

Else i am not able to bear the Heart break. Waiting for the good events to come soon

Ohh...I hope all is fine now dear? Don't worry. I think even I've had enough of the separation now. I feel like a sadist now that I see what all I made my characters face! 😆

I would love to see you back during the happier times of the story! ❤️

Love,

Sur

Originally posted by Sona_G

Hey Sur, that was definitely one long update and you indeed more than compensated for the extra week. 

Aww Sona! Thank you so much dear! I'm sorry for the terribly late response here. But please know, I read yours and all others comments on my story multiple times, since the day they get posted. 

To me, the title was apt for  Nupoor’s situation. Uski sari important things on the day - going to temple to pray for him, alone time with him in the car, and main aspect of the fast - him opening her fast, God disposed all of plans. 

Bingo! It was apt for Noopur! And even for Naina- despite herself, she kept the fast for Sameer those years ago! 

Naina ka toh she did the Pooja for Sameer and he got to know about it and cherry on the cake - her fast was opened by the water he bought!!! 

Yes- I'm glad my readers didn't find it cliche. I tend to get over-romantic at times! 😆

Appreciate your creativity for not making the ‘voh ‘ a cliched vamp and sticking to it despite almost every one following the story not being her fan 👍  It makes me think how opinionated I am, kitni bhi ladkhi achchi ho, koi faida nahi, mujhe bus Samaina chahiye. 

Haha...wo to hum sab Samaina fans hain. Imagine, I know Samaina are going to end up together, still I've made her so nice and sweet! Sometimes, I feel I'm a sadist! 🤪

The minute Sameer wondered if it was someone’s mannath that he got saved, I was hoping it should be Naina and thanks a bunch for making it happen.

Yayay!! 🤗Glad you liked that scene! 

Just a short glimpse into Naina’s past is scary enough. Poor girl, she deserves some happiness in life. Bahut relax hogaya , kush rehliya Sameer ne, uski kushi Naina ke alava kisi aur ke saath , kushi hein nahi lagrahi hai yaar.

True yaar...she's been through a lot! Till now, we saw only Sameer's anguish and I kind of deliberately kept one side of the story under the wraps. Haan, ab bahot reh liya Sameer ne...ab Naina ke pass wapis jaane ka time aa raha hai! 

More than the romance, the slips and non-joks in the car was cute. Blue toh reel-real sabka universal favourite hai 😜

Haha...mera bhi blue hi favorite hai! 😃❤️Happy to see you enjoyed the small romantic nok-jhok. Thoda light hona chahiye tha na ambience! 😉

Next update kab hai - this weekend right ??

Lo...maine to next month kar diya! Hope you like the next one too! Would wait for your review! 🤗

Sona

Hey dear Sona! 

Thank you so much for a nice review! My response (excruciatingly delayed though) is in bold. 

Loads of love,

Sur

Originally posted by Shanti456

Vo kya hain na hum samaina se itna pyar karte hain ki inke beech main kisi bhi bardast nahi kar sakte ek ajeeb si bechaini hoti hai 

Awww....❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for your love! 

Originally posted by hj42928

sur how stupid i am always demanding update...but i realize it now that if everything fell in place then..then there will b end...😪😭

or ma ni chahti ye story khtm ho jaye dear plzzz ap abhi agy bht sary chaptrz likha...EU py to puri book bn skti ha...❤

or ye story to is forum ki jaan ha my frst samaina story with so much intensity nd deep emotions...plzzz don't end it soon...i knw abhi to ap ny end ka ni bola khuch...or plzz abhi sochna b ni...abhi mjhy ye story bht bht prhni i knw i sound selfish u have ur bzy life...pr beshk ap agy bhi isi schedule k hisab sy udates dena...pr dont stop EU...😍😍💞💞

Arey don't worry Humera! I'm not thinking about the end very soon. It might be a few more parts in line. Let's see. My initial target was to wrap around 40 chapters. 😊

And maana writers busy hain..but readers also take out their time and are connected to a story. I understand completely and I really wish, I could sit down and type all through the day and give regular updates as I would like to! 🤔

But reality strikes all the time! 

Love,

Sur

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Ohh thanku dear for updating abt minu..... I hope she gets little time..... By d way unable to find link for new thread??!! Have u posted.. Plz guide

Originally posted by Sriyan

Ohh thanku dear for updating abt minu..... I hope she gets little time..... By d way unable to find link for new thread??!! Have u posted.. Plz guide

the new update is on main page but if u coudn't find here is link... :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151405141

Deleted. 

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 4 years ago