KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 19 Feb 2019

Posted: 5 years ago

NOCOPY] 

Episode begins with Mish Komo dialogues .. mish surprised ..Mol n Raj knew all about her devious plans yet she had called docs from London for their treatment .
Komo agrees that Doc was coming from London n going straight to hospital 
."thora risk toh hai  " but komo n Fear were always far apart 
. She did this as anu called her n sought her help 
If either of the two oldies survived then it would mean the end of Komo. But she will make sure anu will marry Komo only 
..when his mother wants him to do this ...and when Anu.learns about Moloy uncles last wishes ... than Anu Kom.marry 
.. anu will never be able to refuse Mohini .gloats komo
Mish is confused n doubtful n shocked with Komo's confidence 

At hospital doc informs Nasu family 
.Moloy slipped into Coma 
Basu family is shocked ..
Soon Sharma family watches Rajesh getting covered with white sheets ..doc regrets they failed to save him .
Komo is so pleased that both oldies are out of her way n she has none to fear ...
She hapily twirls her tendril .NIKAAA 

Sharma family is devastated .. 
Anurag supports sharmas and hugs Pre .. mohini n Nivi share their grief 

Komo watches with amusement

Next scene ... Sharma n Basu family in white ... at funeral of Rajesh 
. Shekhar performs last rites .

Anu consoles n supports Sharma family 

Distraught Pre is consoled by Anu 

12 -13 days later Anu comes to Sharma Niwas n arranges all the thinhs for 13th day rites for Rajesh
Shekhar n suman perform the rites.
Aftet Anu rushes away without a word to Pre she feels upset about his behaviour . Even Shivi is concerned about AnuPre 

At City hospital Komo in low cut strappy dress showers concern over comatose Moloy 
Mohini ..Anu...nivi stand spectators of her drama ..she fakes that she wanted to fulfill his last wish to get Komo married to Anu n if he did not get well who would complete his wish .mohini feels bad n assures Komo she was there to fulfill Moloy's last wish 
Anu helplessly eyes Maa n Komo n his comatose dad 
Komo smiles wickedly n hugs Moh 

Suman instigates shekhar to ask sad Veena if they would have to vacate this house now that Papa was no more . Shekhar asks hesitantly n Reluctantly 
.not to upset maa ..but Suman talks unbashedly and asks if loan was not paid ..they would be thrown out 
Anu arrives right then and assures no one would throw them.out 
Their loan of 15 Lakhs  had been repaid n this hoise was now theirs 

He feels very guilty n tells them.not to ask when where..who n how ..but their loan was now repaid ..
They need not worry
Veena is surprised n relieved .

Precap 

Anu goes to Komo.and asks for the house papers .. komo taunts that she knew those hoise papers were very important to Pre ..but it was not imp for her 
..for her the engagement was more imp
Anu then asks her to complete engahent right then n there 
Next scene
Anu komo engagement / adaan pradaan is held 

Pre is seen sitting before the dressing mirror n putti g sindoor tikka n filling her mang with smiling face ..

Anu tells Pre's pic that he got her house back ..but there was nonother way ..he weeps and says sorry to Pre's foto ... feels heart broken ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Suta . Only going to read your updates Can't watch Pre after loosing her dad. I can completely understand how do we feel loosing father as I also lost my dad few years ago 😭
Originally posted by Arshig8

Thanks Suta . Only going to read your updates Can't watch Pre after loosing her dad. I can completely understand how do we feel loosing father as I also lost my dad few years ago 😭

Arshi my prayers to your family and I completely understand . I don't want to watch either as I lost my dad too 2 years ago . Similar hospital situation it's really making me emotional
Originally posted by sam06

Arshi my prayers to your family and I completely understand . I don't want to watch either as I lost my dad too 2 years ago . Similar hospital situation it's really making me emotional

My heart goes out to you both.. The bitter and inevitable truth of our lives : death of a loved one...

I am counting on Suta as well... It looks like both are happening at the same time: grief and betrayal...

sam & arshi 
my heartly condolence to both of u
With respects to al families who suffer great losses ... will try to keep the grief here to the most essential bits only 
Love you all 🤗
Thank you all it means a lot
Thank you dears it's very emotional for me to watch that's why after the accident I was just reading the updates 🤗
Arshi and Sam condolences and lots of strength and love to you guys and hugs too Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Arshig8

Lots of love to you and your family ❤️
In general , I can't see the death of anyone , life is painful enough 😭
I have stopped watching since the accident