Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

22 yards..The rise after a fall.Theater release Friday 15 march

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
22 yards will be Barun's third film! 

After MAMR and THMS, his performance further matured, becoming better and better day by day...Let's all join hands and make 22 yards a hit film!! 

Bollywood has been Barun's dream heart in heart... let's contribute to making it come true.

Now just one week to go for theatrical release. The countdown starts ...7

Let's not miss the award winning performance of our Idol!
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snerm thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Release 22 yards will be March 15
Originally posted by: snerm

Release 22 yards will be March 15

Yes Sveta! read about it just now😭...no wonder , as kids they made us learn the proverb, man proposes, god disposes

I was so happy... poor me!
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Yes Sveta! read about it just now😭...no wonder , as kids they made us learn the proverb, man proposes, god disposes

I was so happy... poor me!

Let it be March 15 release. Good luck to the whole team. Neha, are you going to cinema March 15 ?

The video songs are out...I am so damn happy

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlIAJsolW9Q[/YOUTUBE]
My heavens... he looks so young... and look at his actions... like years have been taken out and made him a young twenties guy.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04FP--X0JIQ[/YOUTUBE]
incom

Actor Barun Sobti, who will be seen in '22 Yards', said while popularity gives every actor a chance to share their opinion on socio-political issues with a wide audience, their words mostly get misconstrued, which, in turn, makes them refrain from expressing themselves.

On having an opinion on socio-political matters, Barun told an agency, "I think one of the reasons why people like us tend to stay away from expressing our political opinion is that there is a room for misinterpretation. Many times, our opinions are presented out of context and that creates more problems. Therefore, celebrities refrain to comment on things."

"That is why political dialogue works, not a political added the actor.

In '22 Yards', Barun plays a cricket talent agent. He said the story gave him an insight into a side he didn't know about even as a regular cricket watcher.

"When I heard the story, I was blown away and stood up from the chair I was sitting. I really wanted to latch on to this part. As a cricket watcher, we are interested to know what's the score and who won the match. But here in the film I am playing a cricket agent and I had no idea of the existence of this post. In fact, in the commercial part of the game, a cricket agent has a pivotal role to play, so that they, in a way, control the players," added the actor.

Speaking of the impact of strained relationships between India and Pakistan on cricket and films, he said, "I think these are not making any impact on the real cause, the real issue that the government is fighting. Cricket and film are soft targets."

"I think we need a political solution to resolve the issue and our elected government is the expert of doing that," he added.

Directed by the debutant Mitali Ghoshal, '22 Yards' was shot in Kolkata.

Barun said that though shooting in the real location is usually tough, the cast and crew had a great time.

"Kolkata is a beautiful city. It holds an old world charm and it is quite classy. I loved the city. People are so nice there. We shot in Eden Garden, Bengal Chamber of Commerce and in different luxury hotels. I must say that the people are very welcoming," he said.
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfUOx2mjXPk[/YOUTUBE]