Pakistani Serials

Jo Tu Chahey (HUM) - Imran Abbas, Alizeh Shah, Zarnish

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1156752/imran-abbas-starts-shooting-for-a-new-hum-tv-production

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It is a spiritual drama ..but why Alizey Shah? she's too young and can hardly emote.🤔 Well. let's see if thier chemistry will rock.
Super-tired thumbnail
Alizey shah seriously she just cannot act just a pretty face ..
MochaQueen thumbnail
Alizeh is so good for her age
i was waiting for her to get a lead role since forever
and this is the perfect one for her
lucky girl
awida thumbnail
I think they chose her only for her looks, warna there are many good young actresses who look less beautiful and innocent. I am happy for her, and I am looking forward for this drama .

I am curios , which role in AAAI was Imran supposed to do! Mikaal's or Shahzad's!🤓
MochaQueen thumbnail
Shes my new fav actress
she has a long way to go
awida thumbnail
@Hinna. she's the next Aiman Khan. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
But more lucky...aiman had to struggle a lot to reach success
awida thumbnail
Zarnish Khan is a part of this drama too. she plays: Bisma, and Imran plays: Hashir.
awida thumbnail
I am afraid Zarnish is playing second roles nowadays. She is in Farhat's drama which stars : Sajal and Ahad. Also she is doing Ishq Zahe Naseeb which has Sonia Hussain. I just hope her characters are impactful in the dramas she is doing now, coz I love this actress.