Hum I am because of us review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Post your reviews here
The story is about 3 sisters Devina hardworking, sensible and honest. Isha gold digger with big dreams.These two sisters have major rifts because of rahul. Sakshi studious and clever role is similar to Hrithik in k3g but then she fails to unite devina isha after one attempt and then seems to give up. In terms of acting Ridhima shines and is likeable, Karishma essays the role well, Kushal is mediocre and Satyajit is great as a villain since  KMH days and aces here too.  

Devina's characterisation was best from all the characters.  Devina-Rahul friendship scenes are enjoyable and how Devina supports Rahul. I enjoyed the show until pregnancy news given to rahul and sakshi after that they spoilt the story and characters especially Rahul. rahul devina scenes were good I liked their friendship I think there was more potential to develop their relationship after marriage. The story really deteriorates after devina rahul got married,sakshis 18th party and pregnancy news. I recommend you watch till episode 17 only. Episode 18 onwards is crazy.

SPOILER 
after pregnancy news they had few rahul devina scenes &story had multiple tracks. Isha should have reported rape to the police and both isha and rahul shouldn't have kissed. I don't understand what the creatives were thinking after the devina-rahul marriage as they did not handle it well. The kiss scene is horrible
I feel they copied Sultan's theme for the pregnancy but then could not handle and adapt it well. The characterisation of Rahul and Isha lacks and they both turn grey yet Isha turning grey has not added to the story so far. 
Till now isha is only living with regrets and not taking any steps. When Rahul consoles Isha surely he could do something other than kissing her this scene was so shallow. I strongly feel Isha killed Vikram. It was a girl who stabbed someone(by the nails), who else could it be other than Isha?
Isha's role is cheap even for Karishma the character has no self respect 
Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 4 years ago

I hope they don't make more seasons because after RD baby news they spoilt the story