Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Top 10 Worst Things to Happen in Silsila

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The show is almost done and I'm still trying to figure out what the show was trying to say and unfortunately, I can't figure it out. I tried to come up with a list of good things that have happened in the show, but there isn't much other than the support shown by characters like Mumma, Dida, Ishaan, and Mishti towards Mauli. But what I could come up with was a list of bad things that have happened in the show and I guess that's what the theme of the show is. So this is my list of the top ten, if I missed something or you guys have a different order, let me know:

1) Basically everything Rajdeep did + Pari getting kidnapped
2) Kunal and Nandini jumping into bed with each other even though Kunal was married to Mauli.
3) Kunal manhandling Mauli and calling her a giri hui aurat despite him being the gira hua one + Nandini not believing Mauli when she told her Rajdeep molested her.
4) Nandini calling an unborn baby a grahan + Kunal not wanting his own child to exist.
5) Sweety and Sandhya brainwashing the girls
6) The tagline of the show: Jazbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote, jazbaat jazbaat hote hai.
7) Mishti locking Pari into the bathroom.
8) Kunal's stupid plans to make Mauli marry Ishaan
9) The dramatic irony of Kunal's hypocritic words and actions while he has forgotten his memory.
10) Sandhya's condition to Mauli of breaking ties with Mumma and Dida in order to marry Ishaan + Mauli's mom's victim blaming towards Mauli.

So basically this is what SBRK has to show for itself I guess.

Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
you forgot to mention the first one
Nandini believing that mauli was faking molestation out of pure jealousy
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

you forgot to mention the first one

Nandini believing that mauli was faking molestation out of pure jealousy

Oh yeah, I'll add that in on the list
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

The show is almost done and I'm still trying to figure out what the show was trying to say and unfortunately, I can't figure it out. I tried to come up with a list of good things that have happened in the show, but there isn't much other than the support shown by characters like Mumma, Dida, Ishaan, and Mishti towards Mauli. But what I could come up with was a list of bad things that have happened in the show and I guess that's what the theme of the show is. So this is my list of the top ten, if I missed something or you guys have a different order, let me know:

1) Basically everything Rajdeep did + Pari getting kidnapped
2) Kunal and Nandini jumping into bed with each other even though Kunal was married to Mauli.
3) Kunal manhandling Mauli and calling her a giri hui aurat despite him being the gira hua one + Nandini not believing Mauli when she told her Rajdeep molested her.
4) Nandini calling an unborn baby a grahan + Kunal not wanting his own child to exist.
5) Sweety and Sandhya brainwashing the girls
6) The tagline of the show: Jazbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote, jazbaat jazbaat hote hai.
7) Mishti locking Pari into the bathroom.
8) Kunal's stupid plans to make Mauli marry Ishaan
9) The dramatic irony of Kunal's hypocritic words and actions while he has forgotten his memory.
10) Sandhya's condition to Mauli of breaking ties with Mumma and Dida in order to marry Ishaan + Mauli's mom's victim blaming towards Mauli.

So basically this is what SBRK has to show for itself I guess.

Honestly, the actors and their performances kept the show alive. Gajra owes her life to the cast. Otherwise, the show would have failed a really really long time ago. Aditi especially is the reason it survived past episode 74.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Honestly, the actors and their performances kept the show alive. Gajra owes her life to the cast. Otherwise, the show would have failed a really really long time ago. Aditi especially is the reason it survived past episode 74.

So true! Aditi is the jaan of SBRK!
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Noted Points Dear 👍🏼 . 👏

Showing Wrong Divine Signs Almost Every Time 🤔 .
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kunal nandini arranging mauli's birthday party after betraying her.I still can not understand what those two betrayers were thinking when he decided to arrange the party.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In this world of Silsila being selfish and  uncaring is the most important thing as only those people will be happy.  If you are selfless and committed you will never get what you want instead you will always run after the person who doesn't deserve you.

Kunal and Nandini never cared about Mauli.The most selfish characters on the show.Yet they had a happy marriage and had a child,Spent beautiful moments with each other while the selfless character like Mauli was all alone and broken. Nandini died and now Kunal will again find happiness with Mauli without even redeeming himself as the divine child Pari needs a Mama.Who cares about a selfless character's self respect ,a selfish character like Kunal should have perfect ending. That is the world of Silsila.

Another selfless charter Ishaan will get babaji ka thulu after he is commitment of 3 years .Because he lives in the world of Sislila.

There is no Karma in the world of silsila.Hence people should be uncaring and selfish to get happiness.
Edited by Sabhayata - 5 years ago
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mouli regretting for lying about pregnancy when that was the best decision...
Don't know what things Kunal would have said to Mishti for coming between nandini and him
Edited by Sheep - 5 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont understand one thing.. after showing such an insensitive kunal and jealous nandini, they actually expected viewers to like kunan.. its a big failure on part of writer..