Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Surana family brings out the good side of Jaya but Satya brings out the worst in her creating lots of chaos in their lives.

Right now I am liking Sanaya better than Jaya because at least she has a brain and some common sense. Jaya is a brainless creature that frustrates the audience.
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rose2015

Surana family brings out the good side of Jaya but Satya brings out the worst in her creating lots of chaos in their lives.

Right now I am liking Sanaya better than Jaya because at least she has a brain and some common sense. Jaya is a brainless creature that frustrates the audience.

Jaya has gone from bad to worse since Dhurv entered. I don't know if she ever had brains but right now there is none. 

I like Shanaya too. At least she is not crazy with a crazy mother. ðŸ˜†

I wanted Jaya to realize Samar's value with what he had been doing so patiently... not with some jealousy track. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Did anyone watch todays episode? Rama tells Satya her daughters are "duffer."
Satya reveals in front of everyone how she sabotaged her daughters marriages. After that Jaya runs back to Samar but he says he wants to marry Shanaya. Now it's Jaya's turn to beg and plead Samar to take her back.
Itishri thumbnail

Did anyone watch todays episode? Rama tells Satya her daughters are "duffer."
Satya reveals in front of everyone how she sabotaged her daughters marriages. After that Jaya runs back to Samar but he says he wants to marry Shanaya. Now it's Jaya's turn to beg and plead Samar to take her back.

Everyone was drunk, especially Jaya, to remember anything! Will not be surprised if all goes back to square one tomorrow. ðŸ˜†
rose2015 thumbnail
Wasn't there a cellphone recording everything? There was also a cameraman in the scene.
Itishri thumbnail

Wasn't there a cellphone recording everything? There was also a cameraman in the scene.

I think so but these drunk rarely moved the story forward - like the dream sequences. 

hope that I am wrong and it is jaya's turn to woo Samar. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†