Why Samar and his family obsessed with Jaya?

Posted: 5 years ago
Recently started this show
can anyone tell why Samar and his family want Jaya so much?

she has no brains, no opinions of her own 
How did they get married?

Thx!
Actually there was a time when satya put Jaya in a very serious position and there she had to choose between Samar and her mom. The situation was such that any normal wife would have walked out. But Jaya believes Samar and choose him over satya without any evidence.

So that means that she is capable of holding the family together and she really deserves all the love. But honestly now they are dragging the Matter way too much.
You can watch all the old episodes on youtube.
Originally posted by LoveSana

Actually there was a time when satya put Jaya in a very serious position and there she had to choose between Samar and her mom. The situation was such that any normal wife would have walked out. But Jaya believes Samar and choose him over satya without any evidence.

So that means that she is capable of holding the family together and she really deserves all the love. But honestly now they are dragging the Matter way too much.

Thx! I like Samar and Satya.
Originally posted by LoveSana

True now I'm getting bored with this track..
And this new entry..
Just why?

Samar says once u get married I will walk away so when will he give divorce?
After she gets married?
I don't think Jaya and Samar are officially divorced so this marriage to Dhruv doesn't make any sense. Also why didn't Satya make Dhruv sign a marriage contract like she made Rama sign for Jaya/Samar's marriage?

Jaya is a big fool. She is putting on a show of wanting to marry Dhruv but in her heart she is begging Samar to stop this wedding. In a sense she is just hurting herself because Samar is helping with Satya's wishes.

Satya is the most senseless woman that just to insult Samar she herself is ruining her own daughter's life for the satisfaction of her own ego.

The precap where Rama enters and tells Satya that she has crossed all limits and reached a new low was interesting. Now Rama vows to get Samar also married!

Everything will backfire on Satya and Jaya.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
Agree. Jaya is a fool and playing with Dhruv's feelings. If she cares for Samar, she has to show she can stand with him.  
Samar shouldn't stop anything.

how will she deal with Samar getting married?

Originally posted by rose2015

I don't think Jaya and Samar are officially divorced so this marriage to Dhruv doesn't make any sense. Also why didn't Satya make Dhruv sign a marriage contract like she made Rama sign for Jaya/Samar's marriage?

Jaya is a big fool. She is putting on a show of wanting to marry Dhruv but in her heart she is begging Samar to stop this wedding. In a sense she is just hurting herself because Samar is helping with Satya's wishes.

Satya is the most senseless woman that just to insult Samar she herself is ruining her own daughter's life for the satisfaction of her own ego.

The precap where Rama enters and tells Satya that she has crossed all limits and reached a new low was interesting. Now Rama vows to get Samar also married!

Everything will backfire on Satya and Jaya.

Jaya told Dhruv that "uska divorce hone wala hai" 

Rama was the star of the show today.

Rama says we tried to explain to you nicely (Satya) but you took advantage so now let me speak in a language that you only understand. To Jaya she says your mind is stuck in your anger only.

She said all this time Satya has been taking all the decisions and today she is going to take decision to get Samar married the same day Jaya gets married. Satya disagrees. Rama threatens to tell Dhruv that Samar is Jaya's husband so that he backs out of his marriage to Jaya. Satya finally agrees. In the discussion between the two mothers Jaya tries to interrupt but Rama tells her that she should not interrupt when two adults are having a conversation especially when she herself is so dumb. (has no knowledge of what she is doing) She blindly follows whatever her mother says without thinking on her own. (Looks like Jaya's button eyes are about to pop out in shock seeing Rama talk like this) I am so glad Rama finally took the step to speak her mind. It would have saved us a lot of agony if she had done this from the very beginning to save her family from the embarrassment Satya's and Jaya's drama has caused.

In the precap Rama calls Samar to wake up in Satya's home as she has brought 7 or 8 girls from which he has to decide whom to marry.
Originally posted by Irshita

Recently started this show
can anyone tell why Samar and his family want Jaya so much?

she has no brains, no opinions of her own 
How did they get married?

Thx!

+1

I can't stand Jaya.