Mauli Ishaan Khanna & Ishaan Mauli Srivastav

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys, Mauli and Ishaan have already  addressed each other a few times by Mauli Ishaan Khanna And Ishaan Mauli Srivastav...so what does that imply..they have already put a stamp on each other ..they've intertwined their names already ...Even before it has been legally done...why why why ?...Because in their hearts they have already accepted that they belong to each other ..we know Ishaan has given his heart and soul to Mauli. We aren't sure about Mauli because we haven't heard her say ILU...but this says it ...Ishaan Mauli Srivastav. She's given and taken this mans love and heart already. In both Ishaan and Maulis hearts they are already one ...Maulis  character is of a true honest woman..she doesn't take love lightly... So this is real to her... she has accepted Ishaan wholeheartedly already.. #Mauhaanforever ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Mye !! Tell me about it !! MauHaan are FIRST LEAD COUPLE whom i saw adressing each other in such unique way ❤️..And Trust me !! I loveee loveee it every single time whenever they call each other as "ISHAAN MAULI SHRIVASTAV " & "MAULI ISHAAN KHANNA"❤️.
And YES , like u said MauHaan already accepted each other as Soulmates , They already accepted each other's Heart & Soul . So accepted this Exchanging names too ❤️

#MauHaanForever
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh Mye !! Tell me about it !! MauHaan are FIRST LEAD COUPLE whom i saw adressing each other in such unique way  ❤️..And Trust me !! I loveee loveee it every single time whenever they call each other as "ISHAAN MAULI SHRIVASTAV " & "MAULI ISHAAN KHANNA"❤️.

And YES , like u said MauHaan already acceoted each other as Soulmaytes , They already accepted each other's Heart & Soul . So accepted this Exchanging names too ❤️

#MauHaanForever

yes #Mauhaanforever #Mishaaliforever ❤️❤️
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do agree with you. But I don't trust these writers. They love Kunal . They can destroy Mauli's character any time for him.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koyi nazar na lage Hamari "IshaanMauliSrivastav"❤️ unki Biwi "MauliIshaanKhanna"❤️ per
MauHaanForEver
MauHaanFireEver
MauHaanFlyForHM
MiShaaLiIspossible
IshaaLiLoveDairies❤️..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I do agree with you. But I don't trust these writers. They love Kunal . They can destroy Mauli's character any time for him.

hopefully they won't do that ...Mauli and Ishaan are clean good characters...they made them to be selfless decent characters so far..so hopefully they won't tarnish Maulis character in the end. Kunal will always be grey ...they haven't showed him regret or show remorse yet..so maybe in the end he'll give Mauhaan his blessings and wish them well..and say some nice words to Mauli...Remember his main purpose was to get mishty her happy family with Ishaan and Mauli..so maybe it will end that way..kunnu giving mishty her popsie ...😊
Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kunal and mauli reuniting is a possibility only in view of season 2
Three people dying too stupid so curve out Ishan and then make Mauli Kunal die.
May be kunnu will meet Nandini in heaven fall in love again one EMA in heaven another on earth
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...Mauli took baby steps to get comfy around ishaan and his romantic gestures..precap was so heartbreaking for ishaan;( the makers were simply trying to confuse the audience...that's y they deliberately made Mauli take Kunal's name when ishaan tries to feed her
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indira, your title is so pleasing to the eyes! I can keep on staring at those names 😆
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mauli ishaan Khanna, Ishaan mauli shrivastav, Mishti shrivastav Khanna ❤️❤️
Kisi ki nazar na lage