Meera Deosthale: I am just 22. How can I play mother to an 18-year-old - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
I feel they has to be a solid reason for why meera announced her exit few weeks in advance, usually channel and ph tell their actors to stay mum and only talk closer to the time because it will affect the show.  Here due to the backlash maybe channel let meera speak or channel has told ph to end the show next month itself so it Doesn't Matter
TC  had reported last week that the show is ending. That Can Be Right TOO

I don't think the show is ending, if it was then they wouldn't have had a leap and brought new leads. If the show was ending, they could've used a similar track with Meejay, Samriddhi and the foster parents. Changing sets is a lot of cost, they wouldn't do it for just 6 weeks. Of course if TRPs fall, the channel may pull it off air but this isn't the current plan.

I think they allowed Meera to reveal the news earlier so that the fans would calm down and it was always the plan to keep Meera for about a month (short track). 
Edited by meshmesh - 5 years ago
Maybe mesh but trps have a low chance to improve in the current phase anyways. Channel haven't promoted the leap well enough. During udaan anjor ki they had got a bigger cast which was costly as well as promotions for anjor but channel gave up in 3 weeks.
Leap maybe was ph decision but it obviously isn't a well planned one. 

If it was they plan to keep meera for 1 month then they would have wrote better for anjor rather than portraying her as a brat. 

Anyways it doesn't matter I just want meera out. Also it's good she announced so whatever the fate of the show , her decision and status. Is crystal clear.

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
For the first time I feel so happy and relieved on hearing the quitting news. Thank you 
Getting up in the morning & reading this news first... my day is made! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes Sandy
Same feel!! as though my own family is in peace๐Ÿ˜ƒ

in her article one line which caught me and she was bang on was

Besides, the initial track that revolved around the plight of bonded labourers and their exploitation by Kamal Narayan is over. That was what the show was all about.

perfect.  She was there for that, she delivered what she had to with flying colours.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

this was the concept which attracted me and the magnet MeeJay made me like an iron cling to them!!!

So Meera too quitting.
Little sad thinking we didn't get our happy ending with Meejay๐Ÿ˜ญ
After watching show this long,makers should have consider about the emotions of fans too.
We left with nothing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

All the best to Meera for her future shows.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

May be she leaving next week.
But they make her release the news early ?
I think it's for her so called new lead.
People mocking the age factor so they want to stop it.

Tfs Ammu :)
Ahh..the news I waited immensely to read is finally here.

so glad, so happy, so relaxed.

All the best to Meera for all her future ventures.

As always she spoke sense in the article. rightly said about all and rightly decided.