Meera Deosthale: I am just 22. How can I play mother to an 18-year-old - Page 28

Posted: 5 years ago
Tfs Ammu :)
Both the videos are nice, heartwarming and good to see.
I think the only best thing happened bcoz of this leap is the lovable bond between these girls.  Glad that they have been able to acheive good rapport with each other and more friendlier bond in this period of time. 

Meera's offscreen segments with the people she loves, more comfortable with , are always a feel good watch,treat to watch.

Seeing her Mom in video was even more nice. double treat:), it's visible from where meera got her sweetness and positive aura.

And about the scenes she liked, two toughest scenes in history of udaan, both to enact(for her) and in turn to go thru that emotions by us.

And to know she did her homework for that miscarriage and without glycerine enacted..I am amazed again. That's such a powerful scene..Again kudos to her...

And no wonder she enacted mother role too ,too convincing at this young age.

@Ruby: yes Ruby , Arti's mention about Meera giving cent percent after long hrs , it's too tough but yes meera has did that time&again and we could visually see that many a times.

Actually MeeJay does it everytime. none of the time I felt their emotions as their characters wasnt real.

And giving cent percent, it proved more again , when I saw her doing justice to the mother role of a teenager too, though its very unconventional role to play at such young age. so what she decides to do, she gave her all. And I always admire that aspect of whoever does.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
uma loved reading your views
yes out of the leap mess the good thing which came out is that meera made some great friends. its feels so nice seeing them celebrate arti singh bday together. 

minaxi mam is so graceful 

i am  so missing meera onscreen, i watched her last time on 14 feb episode and after that i caught only her final scene as chakor on wed. 

What is it? It says the page doesn't exist. 
sandy colors tweeted meera last scene as chakor and showed toral coming in, they captioned it, new face, but with the same beauty, belief and bravery 
they tagged meera too
but now they deleted

arti is so sweet, she said that every show she has done has given her a life long relationship and form udaan, its meera. they only shot for few weeks. its amazing/ loved the hug they shared in the segment