Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
yes Bini, VJ is senior and more experienced. Anyways this leap wont work imo, and TRPS falling may lead to channel ending the show with Meera as Chakor. next month itself, if extension ending. 
Channel never bother promoted the leap, they are not interested it seems 

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Channel definitely not interested as all their new shows with fresh faces not working.
So they may be confused as to how it going to be this leap with complete change 

And makers badly want leap too early before IPL starting.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

Hope it's just for a few weeks.

All the best to Meera after Udaan.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Colors have no interest in the leap, it seems they've given up on the show.

Makers won't make Chakor as lead again, as Bini said if they wanted that they wouldn't have said that the story will shift to Anjor and that she'll be the main lead.

I don't think Meera will agree to stay beyond her contractual obligations or that VJ will agree to return, it's a sinking ship and PH have burnt their bridges with the old cast.
Sukor7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeeSandy

Vj won't come back. He's refused to age onscreen. And the makers won't force him.

Yes... dear

But actor will sacrifice for his fans.

We don't know..
I also hope he won't back because makers doesn't deserve such talented actor like Vj..
Ruby7 thumbnail
VJ doesnt have to come back for a track, even i know the chances of that are lowest but he can maybe agree to do the climax, if he has no other commitments.he did say he is taking break for one and half month and if udaan extension over next month and channel decide not to extend it, then they are some chances that he can come for the final episode. we already know from meera msg that she will be there for small time and she may also leave next month.,
Ruby7 thumbnail
yes mesh udaan is a sinking ship and maybe colors already working on a new show keeping in mind that if the leap fails, they will replace udaan after next month
if ph was confident that leap will work with the new leads, then they was no need to have chakor/meera in the show, they could have shown pre leap anjor knows the truth and assumes her mom is dead, she vows revenge. her foster parents could have been on the similar lines of bhagya and arjun. 

chakor sentenced today and mon episode she will be out, so they they are going fast. they could have waited few episodes bef she is out, and established anjor a bit

they dont know what they are doing 
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. It's impossible to accept the new entries as new leads. The leads have always been Meera and VJ. But can understand Meera. She is highly professional. She will fulfil her responsibility towards the show before leaving. Meera looks too young to play a mother on screen. So is VJ. It's the end of Udaan for us. No one can recreate the perfect chemistry like Meejay❤️ Wish they never planned this leap...