Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Makers planning to bring memory back ever?

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I m starting to have doubts! Kunal ki memory toh aise gayi jaise wo gaya tha Mauli ko chhod ke; wapas aane ka naam hi nahi!!

What if he doesn't get memory back? We know it's not possible but it's not like doc guaranteed.

I think now only thing left is he come across Nandini's pic n he gets memory back. Nthg seems to have worked otherwise. And family is not even trying!! Try toh karo, for Pari's sake.

I was hoping today's episode ending ML track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know right! Main toh pak chuki hoon iss track se, Kunal ki yaadaash bhulwakar kya ukhaad liya makers ne, sab toh wahin ke wahin hai.

At least Kunal remembered the girls walking on the road earlier. Kunal babu ke dimaag ki train kaafi dheere chal rahi hai. Dr. Kunal kripya agle station pe utarke platform #1 se express rail gaadi mein chaddjaaye. Hum sab present mein aapka intezaar kar rahe hai. Shukhriya. 😎
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It looks like ML track was just time pass as nothing else to show!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If writers aim of this track is to make Kunal go through the EMA phase like Mauli did then the only way was memory loss. With his memory intact Kunal is too much in love with his divine love to feel insecurity and jealousy 😆 . So this was the only way.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

If writers aim of this track is to make Kunal go through the EMA phase like Mauli did then the only way was memory loss. With his memory intact Kunal is too much in love with his divine love to feel insecurity and jealousy 😆 . So this was the only way.

Agree! But the problem is that Kumar isn't suspecting Mauli. Even today he didn't see her at Ishaan's house. Makers had so many opportunities to make Kunal think IshaaLi are having an affair but all in vain.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Agree! But the problem is that Kumar isn't suspecting Mauli. Even today he didn't see her at Ishaan's house. Makers had so many opportunities to make Kunal think IshaaLi are having an affair but all in vain.

That is why I said "If their aim is 😆 . I don't think even writers know what they want to show . But if they do want to show Kunal going through EMA pain this was the only way.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How many episodes left ? Only 7 na. What will they show , story moving in circles only. There is no conclusion. They will wrap up in last episode it seems
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
May be in the last second the last episode.When is the last episode btw? Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Ruhi122

I m starting to have doubts! Kunal ki memory toh aise gayi jaise wo gaya tha Mauli ko chhod ke; wapas aane ka naam hi nahi!!

What if he doesn't get memory back? We know it's not possible but it's not like doc guaranteed.

I think now only thing left is he come across Nandini's pic n he gets memory back. Nthg seems to have worked otherwise. And family is not even trying!! Try toh karo, for Pari's sake.

Why would they care to get his memory back.
All the three women are getting to stay with Kunal.
And ishaan is babysitting both the children.
Free aaya mil gya hai in logo ko😡
My heart bleeds for Ishaan ðŸ˜­
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruhi122

He will get it back, since he had more flashbacks today. No tension.