||OneShot : Happy Valentine's Day || - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by withered

You captured their emotions precisely. As usual. The piece isn't bad. Can be called brief but not unwantingly so. 

I liked the new addition about Piya's actual favourite book and Abhay duly annoyed by being compared to heathcliff . 

Gives the moment an additional depth.

Good old PKYEK forum. Abhiya is still that strong beautiful entity, a thought/picture/moment in my head that has me check up on this place at least twice a year. 

I really wish you would write more on them. 

Thanks for the read and the flashback. 

P.S- So I was re reading Time and Again, for time's sake and bcoz I missed them and well I wanna read chapter 48 till epilogue of the story but since you seem to have deleted it from wattpad, please tell me you have them saved somewhere and can you send them to me? 

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I'm mostly over PKYEK (got into a few other fandoms) but I do still think about Abhiya - although my creativity on them is mostly collaborating on VMs.

Re Time and Again, I posted it in IF, it's in the last pages or so of the last thread of Time And Again. 

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I'm mostly over PKYEK (got into a few other fandoms) but I do still think about Abhiya - although my creativity on them is mostly collaborating on VMs.

Re Time and Again, I posted it in IF, it's in the last pages or so of the last thread of Time And Again. 

hey dear how r u?

Happy to see u after longtime😃