Debate Mansion

Kashmir Attack

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
My heart is crying for those who have lost their lives today and for their families

It's so painful. Big Intelligence failure of Govt .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What happened? :(

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/36-crpf-jawans-martyred-in-ied-blast-in-jks-pulwama/amp_articleshow/67992189.cms
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What happened? :(

Attack on CRPF jawans . 44 have lost their lives and many injured .

Jaise-e-Mohammad have claimed the responsibility
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/36-crpf-jawans-martyred-in-ied-blast-in-jks-pulwama/amp_articleshow/67992189.cms

Oh my! What a cowardly act! May those who have done this rot right here on earth...And may the people who failed to prevent this, be made to explain this! And those who martyred and their families, is there anything that anybody can offer that can calm their grief and remove their misfortune?! 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rip, hope topic stays politics free.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with you. This just brought us to square one once again. We were just getting used to less terrorist attacks and I remember telling my mother the other day that atleast something good has happened under this government that we've had less attacks on that front. But alas. I can't believe there werent even whispers about it. These things don't happen just like that. It takes months of planning so I don't understand. I don't know more details yet and its hard for me to read too. 40 soldiers. Damn. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
really heart wrenching...felt so so helpless when I read it... I wish we had some serum that we could just mix with water and rid the world of violence and hatred... what will they get by doing all this...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
It also exposed Uri team's propaganda and their fake Josh . They didn't even bother to tweet about Jawans . Only Vicky has tweeted as of now, that's too after many hours after many tweets from people .

Hope they donate some money to the families frm their 200 crores after all they used Army and people's emotions for Army to earn this money
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heart wrenching . May all our soldiers rest in peace who have been martyred today and condolences to their family in this hardest Time of their lives . 44 soldiers died today . I feel so angry . How long will this go :(