Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussion Thread 13 Feb 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

First scene ... Komo tells Raj n Mol that she did every thing to get Anurag 
They are surprised .. she then explains how she was bothered by Anurag's ignoring her .. how Anu gave importance to Pre rather than her . 
Anu Pre loves each other that made her jealous .. and provoked her to doo what she did .
She was not interested  to harm any one.. she di d it want to lose Anu 
Mol asks if she thought she will win the love of this family with her actions ??
Mol says he will tell Anu everything ...Komo kitni giri hubs larki hai .. n how Pre was so nice !!
Komo argues he was supporting Rajesh's useless beti rather than Komo !!
Mol asks Komo to accompany them n tell Mohini everything herself !!

Komo asks it was so sad that owner of Basu publications needed Komo to prove his point he needed Komo !!

Mol,asks Komo to accompany them .. he will release her poisoning clip to the media ..or defame Choubey at elections ... show Choubey his beti ki harkatein .
Komo thinks she could not harm her dad or give him any tensions .she agrees to accompany them .. she wants time to change .

Mish tells Komo that didu ke paapon ka ghara bhar chuka hai and god taught her a lesson right away .
Komo angrily walks away ...

Mol refuses to accept any o e harming his family 
Decides to tell Mohini. His plans for zanu Pre n Komo 
Raj asssures all will be good 

Drama at Sharma niwas .. angry Veenadrags Pre. N locks her up in her room . Veena accuses ... Pre protests ... bangs doors ... 
been a mutters that Mohini was right .. something was deco wrong in her parwarish ... she failed to complete maa ka farz 
She was wrong she;she proudly declared her daughters had the best sanskaar !!

Anu comes to Veena ... he is dripping wet .. apologizes to aunty .. he says he had not idea she will,be so against Anu Pre rishta 

She orders him to go back home .. with joined hands ...but he insists that he was sorry .. ..he insists on explaining g his rishtaa with Pre .. 
Pre is weeping in her room ...
Shivi opens her door ..n asks her to interfere as maa  was about to hit Anu .
Veena scolds shivi for letting Pre out 
Vena lashes out at Anu .

Pre supports Anu .. 
 Veena  asks her to stop arguing ...did she have no remorse or shame as her maa felt ashamed of her upbringing ??
Pre says she loved Anu  

Veena is about to slap Pre but Anu pulls her away n he gets slapped instead 
Pre is so angry 
Veena regrets her actions 
Shivi is so concerned .. 

Anu tries to convince Veena that he loved Pre 
Veena says she was ripened with age m had seen the world .. what they were feeling was not right it was a mistake ... 
Anu says he was willing to give her pyaar ka saboot if he could .

He assures he loved Pre.. wanted to marry her .. he promises that he will always keep her happy 
Pre too tells maa she was so serious about Anu 
Veena asks about Mishka 
Anu saysnhe broke off with Mishka n sagayi 
He had told Mish about his love for Pre 
Anu says he just had to speak to his maa n other family members but Veena got to know in this manner .
He  accepts his mistake ..but Beena is skeptical .. they were being childish.. not thinking of the diff in social status of the. Two families 
.Anu argues ... they were now fast friends .. this was 21st century .. none would point fingers at their marriage .. 
Anu convinces Veena that his maa was I'll ..he will inform her as soon as she recovered 

Veena  is moved as aanu goes down in his knee n seeks Pre's hand in marriage from   Veena .. he promises to keep her happy n do duties like good husband .. he will give her all Haq as his wife 
Prem shivi are emotional as Anu promises to be with Pre all the time .. he pleads her with joined hands .. 
been a is moved n touched .. she caresses his head lovingly 
Pre n shivi get emotional  Veena kisses Anu's hand .. and them kisses Pre's forehead n caresses her head lovingly 
Pre n shivi have tears of joy 
Veena hugs both Anu n Pre together ..
Veena apologizes for not understanding their love ...she now prays to god none should harm them 
Emotional shivi huhs the three of them 
Anu Pre are all smiles 
Veena gets them to mandir in the house n asks them to seek maa ka aashirvaad .

At Choubey house 
Komo thinks of something to get out of sticky situation ... she blames others for forcing her every tint to take wrong step !! 

Komo calls up her hench man sanju .. she gives instructions ..he assures ho jayega .
Komo mutters that for acquiring Anu she di snot bother about her own sis did they think she would bother about Mol n Raj !,

At Sharma niwas ... AnuPre , Veena and Shalini all are praying to Devi maa at Sharma niwas 
Anu tells Veena aunty that if she had doubts on his intentions he was ready to put Jai Mala on Pre right away .. Veena pats his cheek lovingly .

Veena warns the two lovers to keep distance until shaadi .. khabardaar jo Kareeb aaye ... not to get carried away just because she has given consent ..shivi smiles at them ..
Anu says ..he would keep distance but he doubted if a Pre could stay away as he di tensions were not "Sani
Pre gets annoyed n chases him. Angrily as Anu runs .. they have a chase scene all over the house Veena and shivi watching with smiling faces 

As Pre is about to hit Anu Veena asks Pre not to trouble her son Anu 
Pre is surprised 

Pre says she wa sher beti first .. Veena corrects that beti was in the heart but Damaad ko sar Pre baitha ke Rakhetein hain 
Pre gets annoyed 
Anu asks for cup of tea . Pre refuses n asks him to make it himself as he was beta of this house. Veena offers to make some for them .

At Choubey house ..Komo is watching as Mol asks Raj ...seeks Pre s hand in marriage with Anu 
Raj agrees .. he could not be a happier father than this ..they shake hands happily .
Raj gets Khushi ke aansoo. They agree to become samadhi ...they hug ..

Komo asks them to carry on as she was unable to accomp any them . Rajesh warns His bahu will be only Prerna ..
Komo refuses to listen to Raj 
As the two leave Komo mutters no one can harm her ..
She mutters sorry Molly uncle 
They were mistaken if they think they were leaving after giving her bad news 
They will have bad news soon and it will be good times for her soon 
Mol, Raj drive off .. Sanju follows them on his mobike .

Precap 
Mol n Raj meet with bad RTA 
Both are u conscious after head injuries 

Mish is against as Komo tells her poor Anu will be so hurt n will cry so much 
Komo fakes she will feel really bad .. Komo assures. Ish she will give her shoulder to Anu to cry on .

Anu is  speeding away when he informs Maa on the phone "baba met with accident" Mohini is shocked ...she sinks to the floor n Nivi comes running to maa ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am excited for the future but one complain - I wished they had dragged this track a bit longer..
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I am excited for the future but one complain - I wished they had dragged this track a bit longer..

Yeah same precap for the nth time πŸ˜‘
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

veena i still hate u πŸ˜†

kiss nehi karne diya isliye? πŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I actually hasn't expected Veena to agree this soon , I am surprised I expected more drama. Mixed feelings there. This show really becomes unpredictable some times we assume so much but happens nothing especially with misleading promos and precaps πŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

kiss nehi karne diya isliye?  πŸ˜†

yesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I actually hasn't expected Veena to agree this soon , I am surprised I expected more drama. Mixed feelings there. This show really becomes unpredictable some times we assume so much but happens nothing especially with misleading promos and precaps πŸ˜†

aare this to expected yr 
anurag ko kaun mana karega 
he us ladla of everybody😳
& come on he saved her daughter two times 
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aiyooo such an awww wala episode today... i was totally melting at anu's manofying of veena... it was really really warm and cute and very subtle and well done. Please ignore Madame K and her facial twists and just enjoy anupre together...real heartbreak awaits us...πŸ˜’
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aare this to expected yr 
anurag ko kaun mana karega 
he us ladla of everybody 😳
& come on he saved her daughter two times 

Yea Anurag is heera and all but Veena knows the extent Mohini and Nivi hates Prerna and Sharmas so I expected her to be more concerned about Prerna's safety.
Well again Sharmas are uselessπŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail
thanks 
veena has slapping illness