Grow a Spine Mauli or atleast a Brain..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
What Non sense was this.. i mean today's episode..
Other than handling Kunal like a Glass Object.. why don't i see her taking him for some therapy to regain his memory..
When he was so eager to get Nandu's child.. why didn't she say that's only pari.. since you had forgotten.. we had to make her stay with ishaan.. and brought her home..
Very conveniently the ladies have forgotten the girls are there responsibility and not Ishaans.

As of now for Kunal.. mauli seems to be his top priority .. so i am sure she should be able to make him understand quite a few things.. like the date n time stuff..
Even explain how mishti is there daughter and pari is Nandus.. and they both are raising them as sisters..
I am sure since its mauli explaining kunal might accept it as a truth and uske andhar ka accha wala dr.kunal jaag jaayega..
Originally posted by Mumoos

What Non sense was this.. i mean today's episode..
Other than handling Kunal like a Glass Object.. why don't i see her taking him for some therapy to regain his memory..
When he was so eager to get Nandu's child.. why didn't she say that's only pari.. since you had forgotten.. we had to make her stay with ishaan.. and brought her home..
Very conveniently the ladies have forgotten the girls are there responsibility and not Ishaans.

As of now for Kunal.. mauli seems to be his top priority .. so i am sure she should be able to make him understand quite a few things.. like the date n time stuff..
Even explain how mishti is there daughter and pari is Nandus.. and they both are raising them as sisters..
I am sure since its mauli explaining kunal might accept it as a truth and uske andhar ka accha wala dr.kunal jaag jaayega..

Mauli is indeed disappointing me this week, but in her defense, she did argue with Kunal as much as she could and almost told him the girls are his, but Radhika cut her off and stopped her.

I agree, she should go full blown on Kunal, but let's say she does and he actually doesn't regain his memory at all (like the Dr. mentioned he could get permanent memory loss if he's shocked).

Sure - her and Ishaan could move on and let Radhika/Dida deal with it, but neither of them are like that. They are good people.

Both Ishaan and Mauli exercised restraint today. Ishaan the most, no doubt.

Mauli did try her best to give Kunal a piece of his mind and argue with him.

The only disappointment I have with her right now are her bland comments to Ishaan. She's caring, no doubt. She comforts him too. But she really needs to stop being so bland and making vague statements and just tell him how she feels or at least show it more.
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Mauli is indeed disappointing me this week, but in her defense, she did argue with Kunal as much as she could and almost told him the girls are his, but Radhika cut her off and stopped her.

I agree, she should go full blown on Kunal, but let's say she does and he actually doesn't regain his memory at all (like the Dr. mentioned he could get permanent memory loss if he's shocked).

Sure - her and Ishaan could move on and let Radhika/Dida deal with it, but neither of them are like that. They are good people.

Both Ishaan and Mauli exercised restraint today. Ishaan the most, no doubt.

Mauli did try her best to give Kunal a piece of his mind and argue with him.

The only disappointment I have with her right now are her bland comments to Ishaan. She's caring, no doubt. She comforts him too. But she really needs to stop being so bland and making vague statements and just tell him how she feels or at least show it more.

Ya this part too i agree.. her comments to Ishaan can be more personal.. than just treating him just like a babysitter/ friend..