Yeh Teri Galiyan

I Feel Beauty new chaal Will be...

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello
So now that Paromita is pregnant and that she doesn't want to abort the child. I think Beauty will use this against Shantanu, they will make Shantanu think that the night he was drugged he has physical relationship with Paro and that the kid is his...sounds disgusting I know..but I can easily see Beauty do that the way she was talking that the time has come for her to enter again Mojumdar House after Paro revealed her pregnancy point out to this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She will do something but shan and asmtia will prove that is not Shan baby because when he was drugged he was completed out but we know Shan didn't do it and Asmita knows as well; 

Beauty can try anything to frame Shan but it will not go that way; and plus she cant say that they had a physical relationsip when clearly everyone saw him sleeping and in a drugged phase; impossible

but very interesting story line we knew this will come up sooner or later because Paro is dumb and she fell in this mess herself as well going through Beauty revenge whatever she wants to call it