Posted: 5 years ago
Today episode was good .At last truth reveal hogaya. I hope tomorrow tak  this track  close hojay . I don't want this track to continue on  valentines day.. I just want simple conversation between Kalma on Valentine's like a simple thank you for trusting me, or malhar cooking for her to break her fast.. Or simple sorry for illtreating her..😳 
Yes... This track now needs a closure... I hope by Wednesday, all this is weappwr up... I hate seeing the smug on SampaTharva's faces... I want my Mallu-Kallu ki jodi back with a bang...😎
Mallu kallu jodi...  🀣 today sampada and atharav stood so low today..  Edited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago
I cant see Malhar insulted by SamAtarva...I hope fehladiya huva sab raayta kal samet le ...
So finally at the nick of time kalyani will come with proof and save malhar...I wonder what proof is there in that news paper...
After all this mess cleared I would like to see a cute KalMa scenes...since Kalyani is hungry ,Malhar bring pizza or burger for her bcoz she love it...and Kalyani eating that like a kid and our ACP saab adoring his wifey πŸ˜‰
Finally the truth is out n m glad at least goda is positive...so goda n malhar r together in this plan n goda do trust her malhar dada...Malhar is the sweetest person...he doesn't hold grudges...goda's mother was the one who had ruined moksh's naamkaran ceremony n because of her Malhar was behaving so harshly with his own son still he is helping goda like a true brother.
But m very disappointed with one thing...atharv is goda's mama she is his niece n still he is using her pics to blackmail Malhar...frankly i wasn't expecting this kind of cheap trick from him that too for his own niece...he is a nasty guy...i just want Malhar to beat Atharv black n blue
Enough of high voltage drama now  i want a long KalMa scene along with pillu n his cute smile❀️

@vinlora I also want to  know what proof is there in that newspaper... Today even aao saheb surprise me.. She was rooting for kalyani today πŸ‘ I also loved were kalyani was trying to remember how to make idol.. And suddenly she remember how she and Malhar made that idol ...Today again malhar indirectly help her
Do u think these reason is valid enough for malhar s silence? I mean he is ACP. 
ohh malhar was saving goda thank god its reveal i love today episode atharav sampu vs kalyani 
and kalyani killed it 
I can't wait for tomorrow!!! Looking forward to seeing this drama over and Sampada and Atharv being humiliated instead. I hate them so much!! 
Yes like always they have revealed the truth without any dragging. Can't wait for the next episode, Kalyani will prove Malhar's innocence and Samatharva's plan will fail once again.