• Director: Park Shin-Woo
  • Writer: Nam Sang-Wook
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes: 7
  • Release Date: February 9 - March 2, 2019
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:20
  • Language: Korean

Synopsis:

Kang Woo-Hyun (Lee Seo-Jin) is a respected anchor at a broadcasting station. He has a lovely family and he is asked to enter the political field. His life seems perfect. One day, he goes on a trip with his family and a tragic situation occurs. Meanwhile, Ko Dong-Kook (Sung Dong-Il) is a veteran detective. He takes Kang Woo-Hyun's case and investigates.

Credits : Asianwiki
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Liked 1st two episode..So different of what I saw of thriller drama in recent times!!! And it was damn scary and keeps one on edge!!! 
Sounds good... definitely try thisπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Almas. - 5 years ago
Synopsis is intriguing !...adding to my watchlist
Trap is getting damn intriguing!!! Even the one who you think is good turns out corrupted!!! Episode 4 left me dumbfounded!!! With two such instance!!! 
yes my friend asked me to check it out...she said its really good...like totally evil
Originally posted by EXOL

yes my friend asked me to check it out...she said its really good...like totally evil
It is..
Omo..come here Poo..*squishy hugs* to you πŸ€—  I am so much in love with this show..!!
LSJ has to be the hottest Ajhussi, he is uber cool, loved every manly shade of him..😳 Detective, Profiler too are perfect casting to this show..!!

Coming to the story, OMG that cafe, hella scary πŸ˜• I had to watch those scenes through the fingers..But the entire scenario, I never heard of it before, those people are inhumane, can't believe they are under the wraps of power πŸ˜‘ As said in the end of 4th episode.."If you encounter them, just run..If they trap you, just escape..you can't take them down..they are not just monsters, they are unbeatable too" Daebak !! Im so intrigued to see how they will be caught πŸ˜²

Ep 1 end - highly unexpected, ep2 end is even more unexpected & heart breaking..

Interrogations are so intense..πŸ‘πŸΌ
The Infrared light cameras was a master stroke, here is where this thriller falls apart πŸ‘

Why is it just 7 episodes πŸ˜­ I want more !!

OMO!!! What was that even in Episode 5??? That was one of the most unexpected twist in a drama I ever watched!!! Totally shocked!!!😲 No one is good in this drama!!!

Yoon Seo-Young should have said what she discovered in the phone itself to Ko Dong-Kook rather than asking to meet in person!!! Now she is no more!!! 
Originally posted by ndivyateja

Omo..come here Poo..*squishy hugs* to you πŸ€—  I am so much in love with this show..!!
LSJ has to be the hottest Ajhussi, he is uber cool, loved every manly shade of him..😳 Detective, Profiler too are perfect casting to this show..!!

Coming to the story, OMG that cafe, hella scary πŸ˜• I had to watch those scenes through the fingers..But the entire scenario, I never heard of it before, those people are inhumane, can't believe they are under the wraps of power πŸ˜‘ As said in the end of 4th episode.."If you encounter them, just run..If they trap you, just escape..you can't take them down..they are not just monsters, they are unbeatable too" Daebak !! Im so intrigued to see how they will be caught πŸ˜²

Ep 1 end - highly unexpected, ep2 end is even more unexpected & heart breaking..

Interrogations are so intense..πŸ‘πŸΌ
The Infrared light cameras was a master stroke, here is where this thriller falls apart πŸ‘

Why is it just 7 episodes πŸ˜­ I want more !!

Divya..πŸ€— You too watching this..Daebak!!! Watch episode 5 you will shocked to the core seeing the ending!!! 

And on 7 episodes..Its good..Imagine we have to be on edge for every episode if its 16..I think they played it smart with 7..No dragging!!! As it involves only one case of hunting!!!