Arakshi SS : Happiness & Chances ---- Part # 10 Page - 11 - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow nice parts.. Read all

They are just awesome.. 

Sakshi is confused abt her feelings

She devoping feeling for arjun who is different from her fiance..

Arjun invites her to his place..  What wil she do now....

Waiting for next update 

Please continue soon

Part - 8

“Arjun ! You shouldn’t be talking to me like this. You don’t know me.”

“Yes I do. I can tell by how you’re letting me hold your hands. You didn’t pull away and I can feel you’re not being honest with yourself.” 

She withdrew her hands.

“This is crazy. I just came here to have a cup of coffee with you,  and definitely not to be invited for a fling.”

“What makes you think I want a fling?”

“What else could it be?

I’m  engaged, happily  engaged, and you’re single and probably excited. There, I said what I thought.”

She was startled that she had said that.

“I’m not interested in a fling. I follow my intuition and I see an intelligent, attractive, woman who has settled into a comfortable  engagement, but there’s more to you.

I saw it in the way you laughed in the park when we were playing with the leaves, and I said to myself, this is someone I could fall in love with.

I’ve missed that.

I had a terrible marriage, an empty marriage, and though I had a few flings, they didn’t do it for me. 

I don’t want a fling. I want more.”

Sakshi looked at Arjun and saw how direct and blunt he was and liked that. “You sure say what you think.”

“That’s right.

I say what I think and feel.

I haven’t stopped thinking about you all afternoon and couldn’t wait for us to meet again.” 

“Really, you really felt that?”  

Sakshi was surprised that he was feeling so much, that he could fall in love with her that quickly. 

She was bewildered and confused, but his words were so sincere, so intense, and suddenly, his passion excited her.

She felt herself blush, a warm rush of blood causing her heart to pound.

She remembered how excited she felt in the office, how cheerful and energized, and remembered how  Priya asked, “what’s going on,”obviously noticing something was different. 

“Yes, really,” Arjun repeated.

“And if you’re being honest with yourself, you felt the same.

You were excited too, and eager to meet me after work. Weren’t you?”

Arjun’s words and intensity took Sakshi’s breath away, and she realized he was right. 

He was literally sweeping her off her feet, arousing feelings, even conjuring fantasies that came over her while reading her romance novels where she imagined a rendezvous in the forest, or being captured by a dashing pirate and ravished. 

Even at twenty-seven , she knew she had the same feelings she’d had when she was a young woman and saw a good-looking man at the mall, or when she was in a restaurant with Sameer, her eyes drifting, looking at another man, her imagination wandering, but quickly returning her focus to her  Fiance as he sat across from her and erasing the thought of another man from her mind.

“Yes, I admit I was excited. It was fun in the park and yes, I am attracted to you, though I am embarrassed to admit it.” 

“I understand. This is hard for me too. I don’t know what will happen with us, it could end up being a fling, but there’s only one way to find out.”

“What’s that?”

“Taking a chance,” he said. 

“What do you mean?"

“Following your heart,  going after something you want, taking a chance. 

There’s no other way to live.”

“You may be right  Arjun, but I can’t take a chance. I’d be betraying  Sameer. 

I would be creating a problem that could become a disaster.

I can’t take a chance.” 

I liked this part...and i truly believe what arjun said...there is no other way than taking a chance on what ur heart wants....

I would rather be happy if sakhshi takes a chance with arjun...

Do update soon....

thanks for the Update!!!

once again short yet interesting update!

Now very excited to know ki sakshi kya karti hai!

please try to update soon dear!

Interesting 

Still she is confused 

Waiting for next update

Part  9

Arjun ordered coffee for himself and sakshi. He set the menu down and looked at her, not responding to her words. There was an awkward silence. 

Arjun picked up his  cup of  coffee and took a sip and looked at  Sakshi. She looked away from his gaze, closed her eyes then took a deep breath and tried to quash what she was feeling.

She didn’t want the sudden drama that had entered her life, but also she was feeling the urge to go with him. 

She looked at  Arjun and she could feel he was reading her mind. She took a big sip of her coffee and was feeling the effects. 

She was slightly absentminded , not afraid but a little nervous while the words “take a chance” were ricocheting in her mind. 

“I think you should come back to my apartment,” he said, taking her hand again. 

“I want you to.” 

“I can’t.” 

“Yes you can. You will regret it if you don’t.”

“I might regret it if I do,”she said, but suddenly she was intrigued by the thought of doing something dangerous, something she’d only imagined but never thought would be real and now, the opportunity was on the table.

She was in turmoil.

“Come with me.” He squeezed her hand.

“Take a chance. Find out more about who you are.” 

“I know who I am.” 

“I said, ‘find out more.’ I know you know who you are, but there’s more that you don’t know. 

I can see that.” She knew he was right and it thrilled her to feel seen in a way that only she saw herself and no one else had a clue about.

She remembered wanting to be an actress, how exciting it felt to be on the stage and dream about being on Broadway, or in the movies, but she put that dream aside when she engaged to Sameer, then gave her time to family and kept up with the responsibilities of daughter-in-law, a challenging job. 

Here she was, almost twenty-seven, engaged for four years to a good man, her best friend, but now she was sitting across from a man she just met that afternoon, a stranger, contemplating having an affair.

It was an outrageous thought, something out of one of her romance novels, something she’d thought could never happen to her in real life, but one she now knew she wanted—and the thought frightened her.

“I can’t,” she repeated, struggling with her desire. “I can’t go with you.”

“But you want to, don’t you? I know you do. I will ask you one more time and then that will be it. Come with me. Don’t be afraid to live. Take a chance. I won’t ask you again.” 

Sakshi finished her cup of coffee and looked at Arjun, his words bombarding her brain, but she suddenly found the courage. 

“Lead the way,” 

she said, biting her lower lip, unable to believe she had said those words, her whole body trembling. Was she really going to do this ? 

Arjun smiled, nodded, took out his wallet and put money on the table, not waiting for the bill, and stood up.

He reached for her hand.      

“Let’s go.” 

Finally you update the story. 

Thanks for update.. 

So sakshi decided to take chance!

Let's see aage kya hota hai! 

Please update soon

Oh god...it was like after ages I got to read a new chapter of this story...

I thought that you are never going to update this one....

Neways... I guessed that shakshi is going to take the chance and here it is... 

Will be waiting to read what happens next.

Plz ab firse gayab maat ho jana...

Do update soon.