Arakshi SS : Happiness & Chances ---- Part # 10 Page - 11 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

wow amazing i love it sorry for being late .

Part - 7

Arjun finished his Coffee. “Would you like another Cup of Coffee?” “Yes, I think I would. I usually don’t

drink  Coffee in the afternoon, but I will make an exception.” Arjun put his hand up to call the waiter over and ordered two more  Cups of Coffees then said,

“Also, bring us the Dessert.” When the waiter nodded and left, he turned to Sakshi. “Why not? I’m enjoying being with you. This is such a pleasant

surprise.”

“Thank you. This is very nice.”  Sakshi smiled and then sat back. She realized how

strange it was to be drinking coffee with another man, someone she thought was attractive and interesting, someone so different than  Sameer. 

That thought roused a pang of guilt, and yet this felt romantic, exciting, new, and she suddenly realized she was feeling sexually aroused.

She felt  turned on, but tried ignoring it. She stared at the empty  Cup, thinking, There’s nothing wrong with having a  Cup of  Coffee with a man.

It’s just a  Cup of  Coffee, nothing more than a little diversion while  Sameer is at work and won’t be home until later. 

It's much better than being home, reading a novel while having dinner alone. “What are you thinking?” 

Arjun asked, seeing how she had drifted away. “Oh nothing, nothing, really,” she answered, looking at him. 

“I told you I want honesty. You weren’t thinking nothing, tell me what you were thinking.” Just then the waiter brought the  plates of Desserts,  and placed  on the table. “Enjoy,” he said, smiling.

“Thank you,”  Arjun said quickly, looking at the waiter, while lifting the  Spoon to  taste his dessert .

He picked up his Cup and raised it to hers. “To honesty,” he said, clicking her  Cups. 

“Yes, honesty, I’ll drink to that.”  Sakshi clicked his  Cup and noticed the lines around his eyes when he smiled, the twinkle behind his wire-rimmed glasses. 

Sipping their  Coffees, they again looked at each other over the rims of their glasses and  Sakshi suddenly felt that rising tingling thrill sweep through her again.

She sensed that they were seducing each other, but then felt foolish, confused and aware that she was heading into dangerous territory.

She put her Cup down, suddenly feeling shy, not knowing what to say, but muttered to herself, This is crazy.

“So  Sakshi, you didn’t answer my question before, what were you thinking?” He paused and chuckled. “Now don’t tell me it was nothing.”

"Hmm,”  Sakshi murmured, not knowing how to answer his question. She felt his intense black eyes looking at her, his waiting for an answer.

Reluctant to tell him, she took another sip of  Coffee and thought how handsome he was. 

She didn’t know his age, but guessed he was close to  Sameer’s age, probably  .

She struggled to know what to say. Should she say she was feeling attracted to him? Or that she shouldn’t be here and had to get home, but then she realized that wasn’t honest.

The  Coffee was relaxing her. She knew she was feeling desire, but did not want to betray  Sameer, or go where her feelings were leading her and complicate her life. 

She was trapped in conflicting emotions and could not find the words she needed to answer his question.

She looked at him, her fingers stroking the rim of her coffee cup , and bit her lower lip before speaking.

“I was thinking how much I’m enjoying being with you,” she finally said. “There. I’m being honest.” 

Arjun leaned forward and took  Sakshi’s hands, gripping them tightly. She was surprised by is sudden action but did not pull them away.

“Come back to my apartment.”

“Are you serious? I can’t do that.”

“Why?” “I’m an engaged woman and we just met. I hardly know you,” she said, still letting him hold her hands.

“I know you’re a  engaged woman, but you wouldn’t be the first woman who cheated on her  fiance  and I have a feeling you want something more in your life, more than a comfortable relationship.

I can tell.” “You can? What can you tell?” “That you want intensity, romance, passion.

You love your Fiance, I know that, but you’re also bored. Aren’t you?”

beautiful update

sakshi is confused with her own emtotions

so arjun invited her in his apartment

thanks for beautiful upate

waiting for next

Hey

Nice update 

Arakshi convo is 

Arjun invites sakshi to come in his apartment 

Ab dekhate hai Sakshi kya karti hai 

Please update soon 

Damn amazing update 

Poor sakshi she is so confused about  her own feelings 

Some times to be honesty was so difficult 

Arjun invited sakshi in his apartment 

😲😲

Eagerly... waiting for next update 

hey just read all the parts....it's completely different concept...nd the characters are so different that what we are used to in other Arakshi stories.... i enjoyed reading it....great going...eager to read the nxt part...do update soon plz.

Really interesting part dear

So Sakshi is confused with her own feelings

Arjun invited her to his house. 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙂