Arjun

Arakshi SS : Happiness & Chances ---- Part # 10 Page - 11 - Page 8

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Part - 11

He held her hand and led her out the front door onto the busy street and into the warm autumn air. 

For a moment they stood in front of the café, people rushing by them, and he faced her and gazed into her eyes and held both of her hands in his.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I want you to come with me but only if you want to.”

Though fear, doubt and nervousness swept over her, his dark black eyes, the strength of his hands holding hers, the concern for her feelings when he said “only if you want to,” filled her with a swirl of emotions.

“Yes, I want to,” she said, loving how he nodded and smiled at her answer, adoring the twinkle in his black eyes behind his glasses and how his black hair moved in the breeze that swept by them.

“I’m scared, but yes, I want to.” He held her hand as they walked the two blocks to his apartment which was over a camera store.

The green door to his apartment was between the camera store and a small buildings.

“It’s nothing fancy, just a small studio apartment, but it’s home for now,” he said as he opened the front door for her. 

She noticed a row of metal mailboxes on the wall. They went through another door and up a narrow stairway to the second floor.

She followed him down the hall, her heartbeat quickening, her mind swirling. 

This is like a movie , she thought as she watched him take a key from his pocket and open the door. 

“Welcome to my kingdom.” He bowed, his arm across his stomach as he bent over, letting her enter the small but uncluttered apartment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update 

Thank you giving update after a long time

Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally got Update..

Nice update... Arjun is so caring.. He want to take that chance but still asking her.. The concern can stole anyones heart..Sakshi loved his concern..

Finally sakshi entered in to arjun's kingdom..

Waiting for next part

Pls continue soon..Btw this time we want early update..

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for update after long time

arjun asking sakshi and she decided to enter his house!

waiting for next

please update soon and long one

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

back ll update in feww daysssss okkkkkkkkkk

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Mahaali2905

back ll update in feww daysssss okkkkkkkkkk

update it soon dear