Mishal in today's episode of KKB

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btwd7wfDOKY/

Credit: Mishalian_lovers on Instagram

Mishal's ability to transform himself into a completely new character onscreen will always fascinate me.  Such a talented actor!  I just wish he was undertaking work that corresponded well with his talent.  Oh well, let's enjoy whatever we're getting until it lasts. 😳

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mishal's ability to transform himself into a completely new character onscreen will always fascinate me.  Such a talented actor!  I just wish he was undertaking work that corresponded well with his talent.  Oh well, let's enjoy whatever we're getting until it lasts. 😳

Thanks DAZZ for finding this and posting here! Yes, he is fantabulous actor. In this particular serial, he perforemd exceedingly well in whatever small amount of screen space he was given.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mishal's ability to transform himself into a completely new character onscreen will always fascinate me.  Such a talented actor!  I just wish he was undertaking work that corresponded well with his talent.  Oh well, let's enjoy whatever we're getting until it lasts.  😳

Totally agree Dazz. 
Please do Not miss today's episode. ( 12th feb )
Mishal's absolutely fantastic in portraying the intensely angry & in pain 
avatar in today's episode. .👍🏼 👍🏼
What a contrast to the sweet,kind, happy KS & Kiara's adorable Dada 👏

Let me admit this...every time, every scene I watch of Mishal, I
hope & pray he's impressed enough for  EK to gives him his dream role,
In a future show whatever that is .😳

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishfan

Totally agree Dazz. 
Please do Not miss today's episode. ( 12th feb )
Mishal's absolutely fantastic in portraying the intensely angry & in pain 
avatar in today's episode. .👍🏼 👍🏼
What a contrast to the sweet,kind, happy KS & Kiara's adorable Dada 👏

Let me admit this...every time, every scene I watch of Mishal, I
hope & pray he's impressed enough for  EK to gives him his dream role,
In a future show whatever that is .😳

Mish, he was incredible in today's episode! 👏 👏  Who knows, our wish may come true one day.  Although, I'd rather watch him in one of her web serials or movies as opposed to her daily shows.  A stalwart like Mishal deserves a phenomenaI script. 😃

I also really like his new haircut. 😉
amivp thumbnail

Mish, he was incredible in today's episode! 👏 👏  Who knows, our wish may come true one day.  Although, I'd rather watch him in one of her web serials or movies as opposed to her daily shows.  A stalwart like Mishal deserves a phenomenaI script. 😃

I also really like his new haircut. 😉

Mish and DAZZ, 
yes, excellenet performance by MR. just watched the clips. No wonder people love his acting as angry young man. Also, there are lot of news going around related to this serial. Leap and then it seems that Ekta offered some ATL web series to Shabbir.
I hope Mishal gets good work after this series and hope that he is not going to continure with this serial after leap at all as there is no scope in terms of script. 

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

Mish and DAZZ, 
yes, excellenet performance by MR. just watched the clips. No wonder people love his acting as angry young man. Also, there are lot of news going around related to this serial. Leap and then it seems that Ekta offered some ATL web series to Shabbir.
I hope Mishal gets good work after this series and hope that he is not going to continure with this serial after leap at all as there is no scope in terms of script. 

He excels in rage, Ami!  I'm super impressed by his ability to portray such intense emotions onscreen without any formal training.  I thought MR's role was coming to an end with the leap.  What would he do on the show without Pragya? 😳  There's also speculation that Shabir and Sriti are both thinking of quitting the show as they don't want to age to such an extent onscreen.  Ami, I'm afraid MR might've gotten comfortable as the parallel lead or now even as the antagonist.  He's able to satiate his desires as an actor without investing extensive hours into a character.  I'm sure he's able to juggle his businesses on the side more comfortably as well.  He also has the ability to vacation more frequently as well.  I really do hope this is the last we'll see of him as the second lead.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys   🤗
I have not seen KKB ever and cannot manage to see too but i can imagine Mishals acting would be very good 😊
I really wish he is out of KKB soon and to get good project as a lead 😊Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mishal's ability to transform himself into a completely new character onscreen will always fascinate me. Such a talented actor! I just wish he was undertaking work that corresponded well with his talent. Oh well, let's enjoy whatever we're getting until it lasts.😳

Mishal acting as always is is good and it can clearly be seen in those videos :).

Though want him out of kkb 😆 I want him in a lead role in some other series (and not of Ekta Kapoor's 😆).
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't watch kkb
But apparently kkb has had a leap of 20years or something like that 😆 according to an IF article
Well I do really hope Mishal's character ends soon coz Mishal's acting skills deserves to be explored somewhere else
I thought his role was originally going to be for a few months but it looks like it going to be for ages

I can totally agree with all the comments here.

Though pls Mishal do not replace shabbir I'm going to cry and dread that so much. You deserve to be in a better show.Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

He excels in rage, Ami!  I'm super impressed by his ability to portray such intense emotions onscreen without any formal training.  I thought MR's role was coming to an end with the leap.  What would he do on the show without Pragya? 😳  There's also speculation that Shabir and Sriti are both thinking of quitting the show as they don't want to age to such an extent onscreen.  Ami, I'm afraid MR might've gotten comfortable as the parallel lead or now even as the antagonist.  He's able to satiate his desires as an actor without investing extensive hours into a character.  I'm sure he's able to juggle his businesses on the side more comfortably as well.  He also has the ability to vacation more frequently as well.  I really do hope this is the last we'll see of him as the second lead.

DAZZ, as per some articles there will be leap of 20 years in KKB and then P and A will have twin daughters. You never know Sriti might play the grown up daughter again and things keep on going in circles. This is just my guess..
Hope Mishal's role ends soon and he signs up something with Cinevistass or other very good PH.. they come up with good subject. We can always wish for good roles to come his way but  we really don't know what  his career goals are. He keeps on trying multiple things instead of concenetrating on one thing...