Beautiful episode (cute KalMa scenes)

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I just loved todays episode...Two cute KalMa scenes are today's highlight...The way Malhar saved kalyani was just amazing...and the deep eyelock ๐Ÿ˜ณThat was a beautiful scene..๐Ÿ‘.and I felt for the first time Malhars feelings were something different towards kalyani ...his eyes speaking some different story today ...kuch kuch hota hai malhar ๐Ÿ˜‰ and another scene malhar helping kalyani in Ganesh moorthi making...that was cute and quiet romantic scene...loved it..๐Ÿ‘
Don't miss to watch today's episode guys...you will love it...๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiecat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinlora

I just loved todays episode...Two cute KalMa scenes are today's highlight...The way Malhar saved kalyani was just amazing...and the deep eyelock ๐Ÿ˜ณThat was a beautiful scene..๐Ÿ‘.and I felt for the first time Malhars feelings were something different towards kalyani ...his eyes speaking some different story today ...kuch kuch hota hai malhar๐Ÿ˜‰and another scene malhar helping kalyani in Ganesh moorthi making...that was cute and quiet romantic scene...loved it..๐Ÿ‘

Don't miss to watch today's episode guys...you will love it...๐Ÿ˜›

Could u tell abt tmrws precap!?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I was all e smiles watching today's episode KalMa scenes 
Even while changing Moksh diaper When she said what are you doing covering her eye I thought his fly was open but that ad 

Sach mein nazar na lage inn dono no cause too many buri nazar wale around

I don't want to spoil the mood but GODA!!! 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 5 years ago
vinlora thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiecat

Could u tell abt tmrws precap!?

Precap I havent seen properly but I think someone spoils kalyani's Moorthi and aao saheb tells she can correct the moorthi and complete the vrath...Kalyani is very determined to complete her vrath 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Precap I havent seen properly but I think someone spoils kalyani's Moorthi and aao saheb tells she can correct the moorthi and complete the vrath...Kalyani is very determined to complete her vrath 

SamThu spoil it ๐Ÿ˜ก

She still had an hour left 
vinlora thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I was all e smiles watching today's episode KalMa scenes 

Even while changing Moksh diaper When she said what are you doing covering her eye I thought his fly was open but that ad 

Sach mein nazar na lage inn dono no cause too many buri nazar wale around

I don't want to spoil the mood but GODA!!! 

I just concentrate on Kalma and Mai ...Ij just ignore all other irritating creatures yaar...but I must say I like Atharva..sometimes he gives reality check to Sam...๐Ÿ˜‰
And that scene where Sam saying that KalMa don't have that romantic type relation and at the same time Sam hears kalma conversation 'Kalyani kitna waqt lagta hai kapde utarne mein 'and Kalyani replies something like 'itna bhi sabr hota nahi kya ' .That time sampada's reaction was worth watching ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful episode..๐Ÿ˜ณ sampada and sampada mom reaction was really good.. ๐Ÿคฃ  
SONAL30 thumbnail
Today's episode was completely KalMalicious
That fall scene n KalMa's intense eyelock...did anyone notice that first malhar touched kalyani's hair n then wiped off that sesame paste from her face...he was so lost in kalyani
N then that idol making scene...oh my god today toh Malhar was full on chance maraoing on kalyani...they way he held kalyani's hnds n then helped her in making bappa's idol was so beautiful...chalo at least they r behaving like a couple...he even touched her nose n i found it really cute
Today SamThu's scene was funny but more than funny I found it a little dangerous...sampada do have a possessive side for Malhar n somewhere deep down atharv too aware about that n he doesn't even like that...the way he said pani daal doon jalan ho rhi hai na...plzz atharv sampu is yours...take care of her๐Ÿ˜†
And I must say our KalMa r one of a unique couple...mostly other couples have a fall n catch moment n our KalMa had a catch n fall moment๐Ÿคฃ
First malhar pulled her then caught her n lastly they both fell on that charpayi...n can anyone tell me why that charpayi was standing tedi medhi๐Ÿ˜†
So malhar is saving gida as someone pointed out...aai shapath we have so many jagga jasoos in our forum๐Ÿ˜†
I think now goda is trying to save malhar that's why she was going with that Rahul...may be she is feeling guilty
All n all i loved today's episode
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

I just concentrate on Kalma and Mai ...Ij just ignore all other irritating creatures yaar...but I must say I like Atharva..sometimes he gives reality check to Sam...๐Ÿ˜‰
And that scene where Sam saying that KalMa don't have that romantic type relation and at the same time Sam hears kalma conversation 'Kalyani kitna waqt lagta hai kapde utarne mein 'and Kalyani replies something like 'itna bhi sabr hota nahi kya ' .That time sampada's reaction was worth watching ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

tharva reaction
@bold
I loved Atharva reaction more than Sampadas the way he jumped folded his legs and sat on the bed 
"Mahaul ban raha hai" leave it to him to say the most chichora lines but if it would be said the mood is being set would sound nice but then it would not be Atharvas style

KalMa Mai +ve characters and Atharva -ve character i love watching 
vinlora thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAL30

Today's episode was completely KalMalicious

That fall scene n KalMa's intense eyelock...did anyone notice that first malhar touched kalyani's hair n then wiped off that sesame paste from her face...he was so lost in kalyani
N then that idol making scene...oh my god today toh Malhar was full on chance maraoing on kalyani...they way he held kalyani's hnds n then helped her in making bappa's idol was so beautiful...chalo at least they r behaving like a couple...he even touched her nose n i found it really cute
Today SamThu's scene was funny but more than funny I found it a little dangerous...sampada do have a possessive side for Malhar n somewhere deep down atharv too aware about that n he doesn't even like that...the way he said pani daal doon jalan ho rhi hai na...plzz atharv sampu is yours...take care of her ๐Ÿ˜†
And I must say our KalMa r one of a unique couple...mostly other couples have a fall n catch moment n our KalMa had a catch n fall moment๐Ÿคฃ
First malhar pulled her then caught her n lastly they both fell on that charpayi...n can anyone tell me why that charpayi was standing tedi medhi๐Ÿ˜†
So malhar is saving gida as someone pointed out...aai shapath we have so many jagga jasoos in our forum๐Ÿ˜†
I think now goda is trying to save malhar that's why she was going with that Rahul...may be she is feeling guilty
All n all i loved today's episode

I observed that charpayi in last episode and wondering why it is kept like that in the middle ...oh oh tho ab samaz mein aaya...ye sab bappa ki planning hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ agar charpayi wahan nahi hota KalMa tho seedhe zameen par girthe aur une chot lag jata...ab charpayi par gire tho haay haay kitna romantic laga...๐Ÿ˜‰ Aaj tho ACP saab ke tevar kuch badle badle se lag rahe hai...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† l