Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 11 & 12 Feb 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

11 Feb 
Paro n Beauty create Hungama in Majumdar Mansion .
Beauty accuses Asmita of having illicit relations with Shaan 

Nivi and RM gets furious with beauty and Paro 
Paro asks servants to get TV 
Paro then starts showing video footage from camera recordings 
But she n beauty are shocked to find footage of sleeping Shaan 
Paro wonders where did the video of Asmita n Shaan go ??
FB scene of how Asmita notices the camera hidden on the dressing table n deletes that video n puts it on sleeping Shaan 

Nivi and RM lash out at Paro 
Nivi is about to slap Paro ... Hridoy stops Maa 
He says he had seen Asmita come out of Dada's room .he asks what was she doing in his room ??
The whole world was always accusing  Hridoy of being incapable of maintain g his owner ..so she was having affair with his elder bro
So today he asks Asmita to expIan 

Asmita says Shana was drunk ..he was wavering on his legs 
So she supported him till his room ..till his bed 
She was bahu ..beti.. Devrani... but also a human 
Her humane feelings made her feel bad for Shana n she prevented him from hurting himself 
She was ready to take what ever punishment Hridoy was about to give her 
Hridoy is touched n in tears 

Asmita comes to her washroom n laments she wanted to end this drama .. she was tired of faking  .. n wanted to live normal life 
She hears beeps from her hidden microphone 
She hears n realises Nivi aunty was speaking to Arindam uncle 
She runs to Nivi aunty's room and vouches to catch Nivedita in action n expose her .

She catches Nivi ..
Nivi looks at her shocked ..

Precap 
Asmita is in her police uniform her colleague gives evidences about Shantanu being involved in Arindam's kidnapping .
Shaan is seen furious mode behind the bars .
Asmita is in tears ..

12 Feb 

Shaan is taking to Paro when she feels giddy n feels puckish 
She sees doc n discovers she was preggers 
Beauty slaps her as she reveals this was Mohit's child 
She was one month pregnant ..beauty asks her to get this aborted but Paro declines 
Beauty is furious .

At PS Asmita's colleague had received a foto showing Shaan with Nivedita at the place where Arindam Majumdar was kept confined illegally 
Asmita refuses to believe this n orders foto experts to check it out of this was fake or edited 
The foto turns out to be actual ..taken by a student .
Asmita refuses to believe this pic n refuses to accuse Shaan of being involved in arindam's Kidnapping as he could be there for any reason .. there were no eyewitnesses .
DCP explain the circumstances spoke otherwise n were enough evidence against Shaan 
Asmita refuses to accept this .

DCP asks Asmita to resign from this case as she was caught between good bahu n lover .
Asmita is appalled that her integrity n efficiency was being doubted 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Suta, you update here too?
I am new to the show. Was roaming around in Insta, disappointed with the shows I was following and saw a bit of ShaMita. Skip watching the past episodes now, after reading the online written updates.
This one too gives a retarded view. How can one say marriage happened when the girl was unconscious. And to make matters worse she is a police officer. How promptly she considers herself married!!     
No idea how long I will be with the show... But will visit your thread as long as I am here  😃
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

Hi Suta, you update here too?

I am new to the show. Was roaming around in Insta, disappointed with the shows I was following and saw a bit of ShaMita. Skip watching the past episodes now, after reading the online written updates.
This one too gives a retarded view. How can one say marriage happened when the girl was unconscious. And to make matters worse she is a police officer. How promptly she considers herself married!!     
No idea how long I will be with the show... But will visit your thread as long as I am here  😃

Welcome to this forum Indulekha .
The show opened on promising note but has been going down hill ever since