Enjoying the show?

Posted: 2019-02-11T02:15:01Z
Share your views guysSmile
Posted: 2019-02-11T16:32:13Z
Good so far but Kanika and Armaan are very incompetent. I think they should have chosen some people with experience like Sunidhi Chauhan or Pritam. And also the host is pathetic. She just sucks at hosting period! She's so cheap and disgusting that she had the audacity to shamelessly ask Mr. Rahman to dance! I'm disgusted!!Edited by Cshafkat - 2019-02-11T21:36:36Z
Posted: 2019-02-12T01:58:02Z
Originally posted by Cshafkat

Good so far but Kanika and Armaan are very incompetent. I think they should have chosen some people with experience like Sunidhi Chauhan or Pritam. And also the host is pathetic. She just sucks at hosting period! She's so cheap and disgusting that she had the audacity to shamelessly ask Mr. Rahman to dance! I'm disgusted!!

Yes 
She is indeed irritating Dead
Posted: 2019-02-12T08:10:52Z
Commenting on a thread after AGES! LOL
I'm actually really enjoying the show so far. As much as I love Armaan as a singer, I feel like he's too inexperienced to be a coach. Some of the singers seemed amazing so I'm really looking forward to see how it turns out!
Posted: 2019-02-12T20:49:47Z
Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script Sleepy
M liking harshdeep the most
Posted: 2019-02-14T03:36:38Z
Originally posted by pallavi_

Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script Sleepy

Yeah. Like it was funny the first time but now it's repetitive and lowkey cringey Dead Armaan also has a pretty weak team so far. All the mediocre singers picked him, but let's see. Maybe they'll improve over the course of time.
Posted: 2019-02-14T04:17:01Z
Best teams till now r Adnan and Kanika's...weakest is armaanCry
Btw loved all these coaches and want them to sing at least once in each episodeDancing
Posted: 2019-02-14T04:19:39Z
Originally posted by pallavi_

Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script  Sleepy
Well I disagree about Kanika hereBig smile
She's an awesome singer and deserves to be thereClap
And also armaan ...though he's young and inexperienced but give him time to adjust