The Voice

Enjoying the show?

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Good so far but Kanika and Armaan are very incompetent. I think they should have chosen some people with experience like Sunidhi Chauhan or Pritam. And also the host is pathetic. She just sucks at hosting period! She's so cheap and disgusting that she had the audacity to shamelessly ask Mr. Rahman to dance! I'm disgusted!!Edited by Cshafkat - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Commenting on a thread after AGES! 😆
I'm actually really enjoying the show so far. As much as I love Armaan as a singer, I feel like he's too inexperienced to be a coach. Some of the singers seemed amazing so I'm really looking forward to see how it turns out!
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script 🥱
M liking harshdeep the most
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallavi_

Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script 🥱

Yeah. Like it was funny the first time but now it's repetitive and lowkey cringey 🤢 Armaan also has a pretty weak team so far. All the mediocre singers picked him, but let's see. Maybe they'll improve over the course of time.
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best teams till now r Adnan and Kanika's...weakest is armaan😭
Btw loved all these coaches and want them to sing at least once in each episode
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi_

Kanika should not have been there! They could have taken Shreya or sunidhi . I don't lyk it how armaan flirts with girl even if it's a part of script  🥱

Well I disagree about Kanika here😃
She's an awesome singer and deserves to be there👏
And also armaan ...though he's young and inexperienced but give him time to adjust

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Adnan and miss kaur r ok..but kanika and arman are very inexperienced.
hosting is not good... those skimpy outfits dont suit divyanka..she looks like a crane. She is pretty, shd wear nice gowns..

also, she is so artificial and tries to put on a nice voice which comes across as artificial.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was surprised to see Armaan as a coach. He is quite young and inexperienced compared to Harshdeep Kaur and Adnan Sami.

I swear, the contestant who sang chil gaye naina, sang better than Kanika Kapoor.

Once the blind auditions are done, than the fun will begin. It will be interesting to see how the coaches help the singers.

The show is pretty good, some of the singers are simply brilliant!!!