Originally posted by: stormborn

Is the middle one Dhristadyumna ?

Its Karna if I am not mistaken.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

So finally rk ll die in same arrow kya

however what made you ask this ques???? Curiosity or did someone give a hint??? swastik????

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetypie34

I understood upcoming story from rk dialogues on Monday..

Who knows we may encounter Radha becoming sarathi for Draupadi

Whhhat?🤪 Where she will drive away/ take away Draupadi ?? ðŸ˜²

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

* So Draupadi is getting married to Kalinga King's son or something. Swayamvar is out of the picture or is Krishna going to do some more drama. 

* Arjun was hilarious today. He was all like "I'm not going to serve you" ... and then Krishna praises him a bit and he's all like "Let's be BFFs BRO!!!"

* The hint is so SidT's style which is annoying. "See the stuff you give before telling your kids to distribute it." Isn't that against the nature of Prakriti itself? He knows Draupadi is going to marry all five bros, he knows Kunti is going to blindly tell her sons stuff, but he is still trying to change that? Like what?

What is happening? Are they writing Mahabharath afresh in their own way?😲

Playing weirdly with women characters like this? There were certain societal norms that everyone has to follow then, and even now! 

Playing with Radha and Draupadi characters in such a way?😕

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

* So Draupadi is getting married to Kalinga King's son or something. Swayamvar is out of the picture or is Krishna going to do some more drama. 

* Arjun was hilarious today. He was all like "I'm not going to serve you" ... and then Krishna praises him a bit and he's all like "Let's be BFFs BRO!!!"

* The hint is so SidT's style which is annoying. "See the stuff you give before telling your kids to distribute it." Isn't that against the nature of Prakriti itself? He knows Draupadi is going to marry all five bros, he knows Kunti is going to blindly tell her sons stuff, but he is still trying to change that? Like what?

So typical Swastik to write their own Mahabharat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, lets witness one more version of our great MB and Gita sar people

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainFire125

So typical Swastik to write their own Mahabharat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, lets witness one more version of our great MB and Gita sar people

You expected anything else from them even after Krishna-saarthi ? 😲😆

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

You expected anything else from them even after Krishna-saarthi ? 😲😆

🤣🤣 not at all sakhi!!!!!!!!!

By the way you are so right about ARjun's 180 degree turn from foe to friend!!!!! Thoda butter lagaya kanha ne and Arjun melted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

I think Krishna and Draupadi also should do well. They atleast clicked in today's episode. This is again one of the most beautiful relation if depicted well and with passion!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

I wish radha defies the world and walks out and starts living in Vrindavan forest.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I wish radha defies the world and walks out and starts living in Vrindavan forest.

Exactly..mostly possible seeing precap too