Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
12th Feb episode was a bliss...
I loved their little nok jhok's... Ballu bhai you are a star...
The episode was really romantic specially the makkhan khilana part. <3
I wonder what it stored for Radha since Krishna promised her without any explanation... I am sure something big is stored which will make Radha realise her kiddishness.
They were lost in there own world and forgot about the time
Overall a good episode.
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
12-Feb episode

I was actually skeptical in watching the episode as, as and when any badha proceeds to take shape Radha's character becomes almost a mess. However after reading some comments I watched the episode and was glad that things are still progressing nicely .. within its character limits.

I did not anticipate that Dau actually did not learn anything from Moh :) :) ... our seshnag is that innocent and also that muhphat. He just blurts what he thinks ... he is what he is .. no games about that aspect. This is what I love about Dau. And imagine someone believing that Narayan will believe Ayan more than seshnag .. how naive or foolish is that!!!! I hope that Kans's vani becomes true with regards to Jatila. Her happenstances should be revealed in front of Vrishbhan one day for sure.
And Ayan needs to come on to the right side if all a marriage is supposed to be shown at the end of this show with Radhe as a "sacrifice". I am still hugely banking on the IF.

The promise that Dau made Radha take from Kanha... there is again some significance as she will definitely realize that her calling him for maybe a silly hut (if a repercussion is shown) then how childish it was.

The love between Radha Krishna shown now is like that of a fresh confession from Radha's perspective. Krishna is shown so in doubt like a typical guy who really in unable to gauge ki what does Radha want ... typical male behaviour where they dont know ki when a girl asks you to go or do what you want, it implies that she wants you to stay of your own will. This is OK i think but at the same time honestly from Krishna's perspective it does disturb me slightly as he is God. He should know what Radha is feeling, why she is behaving this way and what is the upcoming badha. Same way as he rightly understood MOH. Lets see how this track takes shape.

I too loved the moments between Radhe Krishna especially when he showed the diya in front of her and held hands. That was a serene moment. <Madhuri's words are the best to describe such moments between RK :) >

I hope the jealousy and greed tracks are kept light and not taken to an extreme seriousness.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

12th Feb episode was a bliss...
I loved their little nok jhok's... Ballu bhai you are a star...
The episode was really romantic specially the makkhan khilana part. <3
I wonder what it stored for Radha since Krishna promised her without any explanation... I am sure something big is stored which will make Radha realise her kiddishness.
They were lost in their own world and forgot about the time
Overall a good episode.

Agree with your every word Appy.πŸ€— Esp the colored one, it evokes a dreamy thought which is like this --When Radha  rested her head on his shoulders listening to that melodious tunes of his flute ... 

She asked him coyly, " Krishna  who has lent shyness to these pair of eyes which forgot sleep now? I want to know, who is the reason for that glow on my cheeks ?! My joy of watching the first-morning ray I am dedicating that to you, my smile while watching that moonlit night is also yours, all that is mine is your Krishna!Now I can see your love in the rainbow colors, please paint those colors on my dreams, want to see you in all those rainbow colours ! I realized Krishna, there is not much difference between those blue clouds and a peacock feather, one is devotion and the other is adoration, one is the heart and the other is soul! They are inseparable like us!!

Radha was recollecting their twinkling moments spent on the banks of river Yamuna. As her hankering  moves from verse to verse, her thoughts  started changing from the physical realm into the spiritual realm.--[ For Radha's thoughts, Still in the editing stage]

Viswasruti thumbnail
How nice it was seeing Radha running towards her Krishna as if she was running on the clouds to see the rising moon ...as if she was running like a babble towards the river to meet the ocean for the ultimate bliss ...running as if the spring itself running towards a floral trove!How lovely that scene was! Why they are tempted to extend badhas instead of pure love and the ultimate culmination of spiritual union in a romantic way? 
Wish to see a few more episodes like yesterday epi. πŸ˜Š
RainFire125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

How nice it was seeing Radha running towards her Krishna as if she was running on the clouds to see the rising moon ...as if she was running like a babble towards the river to meet the ocean for the ultimate bliss ...running as if the spring itself running towards a floral trove!How lovely that scene was! Why they are tempted to extend badhas instead of pure love and the ultimate culmination of spiritual union in a romantic way? 

Wish to see a few more episodes like yesterday epi. πŸ˜Š

OHHH I WISH and HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!
Koeli thumbnail
Radha was so annoying today... it was like as krishna said Kuch dekh nahi raha hai usko Krishn ke elawa...
Her love for him is turning into an obsession... and for that she is forgetting few rules of life... she has started to behave against the sukkha... I agree that her love for krishna is blind but then she cannot interfare in others life...
nice episode overall...
Koeli thumbnail
Viswasruti, you description is beautiful. It always makes me mesmerise to read your column... you describe everything in such a manner that all I could do is dream along with your words.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Viswasruti, your description is beautiful. It always makes me mesmerized to read your column... you describe everything in such a manner that all I could do is dream along with your words.

Thank you Appy for the appreciation and for  these encouraging wordsπŸ€— Learning from all of you with revere and I know yet to know so much.😊
Today's episode, in a way it was very confusing both for  Radha as well as for us too! As a possessive lover, she has shown her proprietorial rights towards Him, instead of showing subtle feelings which suits her character, she started showing her rights and selfishness in a childish manner. Why always Krishna has to deal with Radha to sudharofy her ? Here, a God is dealing with a Goddess, and a worshipper is dealing with a devotee !! At par in their innocence as humans and excel each other in their divine knowledge. Hope we will see Radha without any such badhas and smile at her Krishna with an angelic glow.
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Appy for the appreciation and for  these encouraging wordsπŸ€— Learning from all of you with revere and I know yet to know so much.😊

Today's episode, in a way it was very confusing both for  Radha as well as for us too! As a possessive lover, she has shown her proprietorial rights towards Him, instead of showing subtle feelings which suits her character, she started showing her rights and selfishness in a childish manner. Why always Krishna has to deal with Radha to sudharofy her ? Here, a God is dealing with a Goddess, and a worshipper is dealing with a devotee !! At par in their innocence as humans and excel each other in their divine knowledge. Hope we will see Radha without any such badhas and smile at her Krishna with an angelic glow.

I think the saddest part or the irony is that as per CVs they are not GOD and Goddess!!
Edited by RainFire125 - 5 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
U totally agree with you ^
I feel cvs are showing more humanly
Act in terms of Radha... and what sheekh do we audience get out of krishna's Response to those childishness.