A beautiful father daughter bond

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishaan may not be mishtys biological father but he's her father in every other way. I think of all the relationships in silsila , Ishaan and mishtys relationship has really been developed very well. He's there for her in every way..he loves her unconditionally and understands her emotions so well. They always say girls are closer to their dads and boys to their moms ...and in silsila mishty is probably closer to Ishaan than mauli. It would be absolutely cruel to break up Ishaan and mishty..I really hope the writers don't do this ..Ishaan creates security and stability as well as love and happiness in mishtys life ...they should not take this away .. I really hope that to fulfill Paris wish they dont destroy  mishty and Ishaans bond ..Ishaan is amazing with the girls...Kunal also was good with pari. In fact the father daughter bonds in silsila far outshone the mother daughter bond...Ishaan and Kunal were amazing dads with their respective daughters mishty and pari...the father daughter scenes are always beautiful to watch ðŸ˜Š
Definitely!

I've been very upfront about feeling nothing for MauHaan (though I'll take it over Maunal anyday). Endgame to me is Mauli's happiness, and Ishaan as a character is a dream. Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent.

Mishti and her Popsie though, they hit all of my soft spots. That innate determination with which Mishti keeps him close to her, his unconditional love, all of it just turns me to mush!

At this point, I do not give a hoot about anything else, just don't break Mishti-Ishaan apart. To me, its the purest bond to ever come out of this trash show.
Originally posted by Roonil_Wazlib

Definitely!

I've been very upfront about feeling nothing for MauHaan (though I'll take it over Maunal anyday). Endgame to me is Mauli's happiness, and Ishaan as a character is a dream. Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent.

Mishti and her Popsie though, they hit all of my soft spots. That innate determination with which Mishti keeps him close to her, his unconditional love, all of it just turns me to mush!

At this point, I do not give a hoot about anything else, just don't break Mishti-Ishaan apart. To me, its the purest bond to ever come out of this trash show.
absolutely...I think mishtys bond with Ishaan is so strong that if it breaks it will hurt her tremendously and may affect her future life ...