Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Using hatred for a child to gain sympathy

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been disappointed by the writing on practically every front but really didn't expect that Gajra will use the hatred people have for Pari to gain sympathy for ishaan...
Chalo, even if you want sympathy for him then at least build up the story to it nicely rather than showing that a 30 years old man was sulking over a 4 years old talking about the best day of her life and didn't include him in the list. Very immature... 

The whole speech to Mishti was weird and the only problem I have with Ishaan, he doesn't think about Mauli or Mishti before taking decisions... He loves them, everyone can see the love this man has for both women but I don't understand why he gives Kunal and Pari more importance that Mishti or Mauli... 

First when Mauli wasn't ready to stay with Kunal, she even told him that it's a torture for her so instead of thinking about Mauli, he thought about Kunal... 

Now when Pari didn't include him in her list, he did not take Mishti's feelings in consideration, Pari can say anything she wants but people why her words matter to him, when Mishti wants her Popsie? Also why is he sulking? 

Doesn't he see that the Mauli who couldn't make herself kiss him when Mishti asked her to is freely hugging him and is so happy in his presence? 

This is whole new development in Ishaan and Mauli's relationship, she is finally comfortable with him, if anything he should be happy instead of being insecure, didn't Mauli tell him that living with Kunal is a torture? 

His whole character does not act according to the circumstances of other characters around him, Ishaan acts according to the best thing which will make him mahan in front of everyone...

Mahan hai wo, we have accepted it but why using and escalating hatred for a child to gain browny points for him? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She always gets Pari on the alter I told in my other post why gajra wants to make Pari a character to hate is it purposely done to get to season 2. She is mature long in the industry do not think she is ignorant of what people hates
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chumki1968

She always gets Pari on the alter I told in my other post why gajra wants to make Pari a character to hate is it purposely done to get to season 2. She is mature long in the industry do not think she is ignorant of what people hates

She will make Pari grey in S2 . The jealous sister. Probably wanting revenge or something. Or maybe not grey just black.
Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poiu123

She will make Pari grey in S2 . The jealous sister. Probably wanting revenge or something. Or maybe not grey just black.

I want mishti to be grey in S2 and repeat what pari's mother did and justify by saying"I tired a lot and didn't want to hurt you" πŸ˜† Edited by Chika_pika_rika - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chika_pika_rika

I want mishti to be grey in S2 and repeat what pari's mother did and justify by saying"I tired a lot and didn't want to hurt you"
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Chika_pika_rika

I want mishti to be grey in S2 and repeat what pari's mother did and justify by saying"I tired a lot and didn't want to hurt you" πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† but Mishti can never be that way. She isn't brought up that way
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

I have been disappointed by the writing on practically every front but really didn't expect that Gajra will use the hatred people have for Pari to gain sympathy for ishaan...

Chalo, even if you want sympathy for him then at least build up the story to it nicely rather than showing that a 30 years old man was sulking over a 4 years old talking about the best day of her life and didn't include him in the list. Very immature... 

The whole speech to Mishti was weird and the only problem I have with Ishaan, he doesn't think about Mauli or Mishti before taking decisions... He loves them, everyone can see the love this man has for both women but I don't understand why he gives Kunal and Pari more importance that Mishti or Mauli... 

First when Mauli wasn't ready to stay with Kunal, she even told him that it's a torture for her so instead of thinking about Mauli, he thought about Kunal... 

Now when Pari didn't include him in her list, he did not take Mishti's feelings in consideration, Pari can say anything she wants but people why her words matter to him, when Mishti wants her Popsie? Also why is he sulking? 

Doesn't he see that the Mauli who couldn't make herself kiss him when Mishti asked her to is freely hugging him and is so happy in his presence? 

This is whole new development in Ishaan and Mauli's relationship, she is finally comfortable with him, if anything he should be happy instead of being insecure, didn't Mauli tell him that living with Kunal is a torture? 

His whole character does not act according to the circumstances of other characters around him, Ishaan acts according to the best thing which will make him mahan in front of everyone...

Mahan hai wo, we have accepted it but why using and escalating hatred for a child to gain browny points for him? 

Ishaan isn't trying to be mahaan..it's just his character ..he's the person who puts the happiness of others above his own..so he thinks maybe if he got out of the way then the malhotra family will be complete . Also remember Mauli hasn't told him that she loves him yet ..even though she probably does.  So we think why is he not going after his and Maulis happiness ...why is he not just taking his happiness since Mauli implied that she's not interested in Kunal anymore. But they've made him selfless ..and in a way they showed the contrast between him and Kunal. Because Kunal says to hell with everyone else and went after his happiness ..and it did not matter About the devastation he left behind. But Ishaan tries to give happiness and  prevent the break up of the family. But hopefully they won't make  Ishaan do a silly sacrifice ..we don't want to see him do that. Both Mauli,and mishty are happy with him ..and hopefully it will end with the three of them together ..
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Dracarys, We used to be in the same side, now it's not the case, I guessπŸ˜†. But that's fine . Opinions differ time to time, anyways ... 
Coming to your topic, People may find Pari annoying, sometimes couldn't relate to the way she behaves above her age. But hatred is a strong, inappropriate word to be used for the way people feel for her. It's annoyance mostly, I feel. 

Coming to the scene,  Ishaan is in love with Mauli and was about  to get married to her. As a man who was about to marry Mauli , when he finds Mauli in close proximity with her ex, it's natural to feel jealous, insecure ans restless( even if he asked mauli to do it, in the first place, it's obvious he will feel lost and gloomy)... This kinda possessiveness makes him more  realistic rather a mahaan, imo...

And todays scene, I don't think he was sulking coz Pari excluded him. It was basically the insecure feelings , the uncertainty about the future he has dreamt with Mauli & Mishti which is overpowering him lately. When heart breaks or dreams get shattered people tend to feel gloomy.

As for Writers using the hatred for Pari to gain sympathy, well it's not like that. Theyre simply showing Ishaan getting a cold feet and developing withdrawal symptoms. He is confused and needs to clear his head, only a heart to heart talk with Mauli  and sharing his troubles will help him now, Like Mishti said. 

shamil thumbnail
Ishan hasn't taken any decision. He just said that if mishti's and mauli's happiness lie with kunal, then he wouldnt mind ; in fact he just want to see his two girls happy. He ahs always been shown as some one who loved mauli and mishti selflessly. 

He wasn't sulking either lol. After pari spoke of everyone as her perfect family even  while poor Ishan was right there in front of her, he just wondered abt the scenario. And u can't expect him to look happy while thinking about it, right?
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Luv_pariansh
HI, how are you? 
We are in different teams? Breaks my heart.. 

I just don't find Ishaan, a very realistic character, his behavior or actions do not match the environment. He met Kunal, Pari, Dida and Radhika through Mauli and Mishti... For any person who is marrying Mauli, the first priority would be Mauli and Mishti, but his actions are more like they want to show a selfless character... 

They don't work to build his character, they just have to show that he is a nice guy, but there should be a character arc, right? He is not here to contest for the best man on planet earth, he is here to show that he is better for Mauli than anyone else and when I see him taking help from Kunal, then not telling Mauli about it (He hasn't told her yet) or Mauli crying in front of him that she can't go through what she went through before but he asked her to help Kunal... He is good, he is selfless, he cares about other people... I don't care about that, I want to see his relationship with Mauli, he should have stood for Mauli instead of literally throwing her back to her past...

In today's scene, Pari was talking about her family, Ishaan is not a part of pari's family and Kunal is not a part of Mishti's family... Did Mishti ever include Kunal in her family? So why would anyone expect Pari to include Ishaan in her family?  

Anyway, I made this post after I read that people want to slap Pari and she is irritating... She is just 4, Gajra uses this hatred that people have for her to gain sympathy for other people, again Ishaan didn't react to the circumstances as I stated that Mauli was never so comfortable with him, for past few days she has actually been very comfortable with him, can't he sense this change in her? Before that she used to give weird expressions whenever marrying Ishaan or being in his proximity was concerned, now they share a good bond, but he didn't react to these new developments, they just wanted to show that he is mahan so they gave that scene with Pari... 

Why would he feel insecure? 

1 He sent Mauli there 
2 Mauli told him that living with Kunal is a torture 
3 Mauli has changed so much in his direction 
4 he knows that Mishti loves him

But unnecessarily bachi ko gali khilwani thi Gajra ko do she just added the scene