Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS-Pure SoulMates

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hii everyone I m back after long time so here I m with beautiful emotional n romantic OS on our favorite RaYa so here is part 1...

Before Starting this OS will be based on breast cancer track n also including the Conversation between RaYa about bathroom talk which ram shared with priya stating it was neha inside the washroom ...

Part 1
Priya is her room n thinking about last few days as she has been detected with breast cancer n she is not at all sad about it but more happy as Ram aka Mr Kapoor is taking care of her n full filling her wish smiles appears on her face while thinking about her wish from last 5 days n it's all her stupid wish like counting starts ho ya Phir making priya suprise or make food for priya n impress her n also standing at 2 place at one time ...

But Priya was thinking about the bathroom convo she had heard about guy sharing all his problem to unknown n his feelings n problems were same as her n just had wish to meet him before anything happens to her she decide to tell this to Ram...

(Here changing to Ram cos Ram wanted Priya to call out his name when they r alone n took the promise from her while fullfilling her wishes)

Now Ram came from office as he had to go to office due to urgent meeting...

While entering he saw his wife is standing near balcony n thinking something...

Ram(st) -Priya kitni beautiful lag rahi hai in this dim light ram tu Yeh Kya soch raha hai she is ur wife n also ur friend Abhi ur main aim is to full full her wish n make her happy n pls God I can't loose priya pls reports negative ho pls as he silently prayed to God for priya long life

As Ram entered n close the door silently without disturbing Priya n kept his laptop bag on sofa ...

And Ram headed towards Priya n hugged her from back n kept his hand on her stomach
(As its my OS so wanted RaYa as friend to hug each other anytime)

Priya sensed that his hubby aka Ram is back...

Ram-Kaha khoi ho tum priya kuch problem hai Kya...

Priya -Nahi ram n kept her hand on his hand which were on her stomach bus aise hi fresh air le rahi thi...

Ram-aacha jhoot bol leti ho tum n encircle his other hand fingers to her free hand fingers...ab Maine tumhe aachi tarah se Jane laga hu n whisper in her ears ...

Priya-she smiles ok Mr Ram Kapoor yes I was thinking about my next wish ...

Ram-wow Yaar aaj tho jaldi prepare kar dia apni wish now we have only 2 days so I want jitni wish hai sab puri kar du...

Priya-tho Kya aap bus 2 din tak wish puri karnege aage nahi karenge...

Ram felt bad about what he said...
Ram-Sorry Priya aise hi nikala gaya n I wanted to be ok n I just pray Ki woh reports negative ho n both smiles Abhi aap apni wish bolengi...

Priya turned n said yes but usske Phele aap fresh ho jaye n have something then we ll talk...

Ram-ok Maine change karke aata hu...

Ram went to washroom n change with into his white Kurta n later priya ask bansi kaka ko bolkar arrange his snack for Ram...

After having something both sat on bed...

Ram-Chalo Mera nasta bhi ho gaya now jaldi apni wish bolo...

Priya-ok Ram actually n thinks for sometime ...nahi Ram jane dijaye  Yeh wish nahi...Jane dijaye...

Ram-aree aise kaise bolo na...

Priya-nahi jane dijaye na aapko bura karega...

Ram-aree bolo tho pata chalega na isska Yeh matalb nahi na Ki don't treat me as ur friend...

Priya-nahi baba u r my special friend jo mere difficulty ke time par saath main hai n priya takes ram hand in her...

Ram-so ab tum bolo gi na apni wish as u know tumhari haar wish puri Ki hai n mujhe Bahut aacha laga it's like main apni wishes puri Kia hai so now madam bolo gi apni wish...

Priya-ok ok baba bolti hu...Yeh Bahut purani baat hai like kuch 6 se 8 months purani hai humari Shaadi ke ya uu kahu Ki humari meetings se Phele ki baat hai Main shruti ke saath dinner ke liye gayi thi n indirectly shruti ne Ek meeting date fix Kia tha Ek ladke se but usse baat nahi bani...

Ram-okkk

Priya-actually I was lil upset like wapis rejection mujhe jhelna para so I went to washroom n washroom ke bahar Ek admi tha jo bikul meri tarah tha...

Ram was confused- Matlab ?

Priya-means uske actually kisi Aur ko samaj kar apni baat boli like he is all alone in the world bus he there just for his family as his only person to earn has all the responsibility on his shoulder n as his age has past n finding difficulty to find the partner ...as priya was going on...

Ram was also thinking about it that he too told like this to a woman inside the washroom n he was more then happy as he had shared all the things to none other than Priya...

Priya-So Ram my wish is to meet this person like I know aapko bura lagega as we r married but I just wanna meet him n tell him that someone has already made for him like me as I got u so Ram Kya aap Meri Yeh wish puri karoge...

Ram had tears n also he was happy that Priya had not forgotten him or u can say Destiny played the game n made them only their life partner...

Priya saw tears in ram eyes
Priya-Kya hua Ram aap ke aankh main tears Maine Issliye mana kar rahi thi...

Ram-main Yeh wish puri kar Sakta hu priya ...

Priya-had smiles n sachi Ram aap uss admi ko dhut sakte hai ...

Ram-hmm samaj lo woh person mil gaya ...

Priya-means aapko pata hai woh kaun hai...

Ram-hmm n hold both her hands in his n says priya ko admi Aur koi nahi main tha...Maine Yeh sab baatein Neha samaj kar boli thi like u too went to meet a guy same neha n vikram ne mere liye Ek date fix Kia Ek ladki ke saath but baat nahi bani thi n waha neha n vikram ka jagra hua tha n mujhe laga neha washroom main hai par woh tho waha se chali gayi thi n said all things to other women Phir mujhe release hua Ki woh neha nahi hai as neha n vikram already left the place...

Priya-aap waha se chale kyu Gaye they Ram Main washroom se bahar aakar aapko kitna dhudha but aap nahi they u know what I felt bad for u n aapki story same meri tarah thi...

Ram smiles yes n woh xyz restaurant tha...

Priya-yes n woh June ka month tha...

Ram-yes...

Priya- thank u Ram N ram Yeh bhagwan ka destiny tho dekheye aaj hum dono Ki shaadi hui hai n had tears n ram too had as both had face so much n always behind to full full family wishes...

Both hug each other in sitting position or u can say Ram came next to her n hugged her I mean RaYa hugged each other as both got their life partner after along wait...

After hugging each other both broke the hug n don't know what clicked them or u can say attracted to each other both move forward n next moment both shared a beautiful kiss...

Don't know who took 1st step but it was from both the side as they wanted to feel each other after this beautiful n emotional talk...

Ram took priya lower lips in his start to kiss her with  passion...N priya too didn't push him she too start to respond to his kiss as both were enjoying their moment as it was their 1st kiss...
Now both broke the kiss but both dont want this kiss to end now priya move forward n kiss his lips...

Ram too wants to feel this moment n also don't want this kiss to end here n like this...
Ram one hand on her cheek n other on her waist...
Priya one hand on his cheek n one in his hair...
Ram was enjoying as Priya didn't push him n ram felt that priya is really a good kisser n now he too enjoys to kiss her as it might her wish to kiss him..

Both lost in each other While kissing as it was their 1st kiss n that too was gonna long kiss...

Next Part-Last Part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful story. Thanks for pm.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful..Plz do write more.
Raya r sweethearts..Lovely couple. 
U ended this part with a kiss.
Next part...Can I expect something more?😉
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was in their destiny to meet and now their relationship is grown from stranger to friendship n now the lovers who has so much alike in thinking. 
RaYa are now together and their will be more of the romance an kisses. Thank you for the pm dear.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely 
RaYa romance
Please continue sooon 
And thanks for pm 
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love some naughty os😉 keep updating👏
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail