•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
😡 😡Are you kidding me ?? 
People, I am generally mad today, at my other show and then had to hear this rant from the cheater. Now, I am hopping mad😡

Oh my God !!! He called her by every name under the sun. She is a bad friend, who doesn't care about a woman who is terminal or her cry for help. Yeh ummeed nahin thi tumse, he was just this close to calling her a " giri hui aurat" again. I would have completely pounced on this guy, had he said that. I CAN'T TAKE THE CHEATER GUY TRYING TO TAKE A MORAL HIGH GROUND😡💔

What was the emotion they are going for now? His love for children, he kept on going nanhi si jaan, how can you not help a nanhi si jaan? BTW, want to remind myself and everybody who may have forgotten ( I know none of us did😃) that he cared less for another potential nanhi si jaan, Mishti, he wished for non-existence of that nanhi si jaan😡😭 Bade aaya, the most sensitive, kind hearted guy, the savior of all children😡🤢

So now, to recount, living breathing Pari- No memory flash, name of fragile wife- Nada, voice of divine, true love- Zilch. So what will remind him or jog his memory? EMA??? 

I don't even feel like writing about anything else that happened in yesterday's episode. I hope the writer brings out Mauli from the " what could have been" moments. I can't tolerate them. I feel deeply for Ishaan having to tolerate and endure all the nonsense😡MAULI OWES HIM BIG TIME
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago
Kunal can never understand Mauli
Pre leap also he though she is a giri hui aurat who traps men by lying about pregnancy

Post leap also he thinks she is the kind of woman who will leave a friend in need.

Mauli would leave a friend.

This guys is as superficial as it gets.Can never really understand Mauli.
hey mili.. 
nice post.. 
whatever good things he utters from his mouth looks fake naa?? ðŸ˜†
i knew that this is going to happen..

no matter how much kasme vaade he promises to mauli, no matter how good doctor or person he is after losing his memory, the fact is that he was ditto the same before nandini happened to him.. so his good dialogues seem fake to me..

about ur post - his concern for pari isnt bcz he feels for the poor kid but it was shown that kunal gets panic when he hears nandini is going to die and pari is going to live her life all alone.. 
makers want to show that kunal can feel for pari and nandini.. nandini's death will be a big shock for him.. 
when he says how can u do this mauli , i am like dude u have already done so many horrible things that u r not eligible to say "how can/could u"  .. 

with this track i have lost all my sympathies for kunal.. 
i am kinda neutral when it is about kunal.. 
i dont care about his feelings for mauli or anybody.. its just pari and his relationship that makes me feel that pari doesnt deserve all this.. bas!!
i really hope mauli can tell him what she has gone through bcz of him.. and i really hope she makes a Choice and he just watches..
i wish pari learns how her buddy bad mouths mauli.
i wish pari learn how her mother blamed mauli of fake molestation
i wish pari learns how her buddy wanted mishti to vanish.
i wish pari learns how mauli helped nandini
i wish pari learns how her mother used to secretly sleep with that creep.
i wish pari learns all this when she grows up.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
I can't stand Kunal now. The writers adore him so he can do a whole load of rubbish ...make all the other characters miserable and he just goes on happily in life . He needs to take pari and move back to London ..or he can stay with radhika and Dida but Mauli has to make a clean break from the malhotra family. If she wants a happy life with Ishaan she needs to stay away from Kunal . She should not visit his house . Radhika and Dida can come visit her at her house.  ðŸ˜•