•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Its high time the cvs' show a major break/clue for Asmita against Nivi which will take the mission forward in a big way, not the duds we have been getting like chasing the wrong person. Bahut ho gaya, shaadi-vaadi, pati-patni ka khel. The epis' are focussing on Asmita begging/provoking Shan, they better focus on the mission for some time.
Meanwhile why did they show Mohit Paro scene, is Paro going to get pregnant? 
I agree! She knows who the suspect is so it's high time that she finds some major clue which will really help her in exposing Nivi. As for Paro, that's a possibility but Shan knows it won't be his child if that is the case. But there's no other reason than this for them to try and drug him. He'll probably end up expressing his love for Puchki if they do succeed in making him drink the juice or whatever it was.
Originally posted by Preeti.xo

I agree! She knows who the suspect is so it's high time that she finds some major clue which will really help her in exposing Nivi. As for Paro, that's a possibility but Shan knows it won't be his child if that is the case. But there's no other reason than this for them to try and drug him. He'll probably end up expressing his love for Puchki if they do succeed in making him drink the juice or whatever it was.

I agree 
Originally posted by Preeti.xo

Paro'll probably pretend she slept with him and when/if she's pregnant with Mohit's baby, she'll claim it as Shan's and he might not remember that particular night so he might accept out of guilt. πŸ˜• That's if they go the regular drama way...

Hope that's not the case...
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 5 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Paro'll probably pretend she slept with him and when/if she's pregnant with Mohit's baby, she'll claim it as Shan's and he might not remember that particular night so he might accept out of guilt.πŸ˜•That's if they go the regular drama way...

I hope nothing like that happens. That would be the last straw and I hate stuff like that. They better not go that way. If any writers visit this forum then I hope they read this too!
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Paro'll probably pretend she slept with him and when/if she's pregnant with Mohit's baby, she'll claim it as Shan's and he might not remember that particular night so he might accept out of guilt. πŸ˜• That's if they go the regular drama way...

Seeing how Shan's character is written, I think this might come true, he'll probably use this to separate Asmita from himself & push her towards Ridoy πŸ˜‘
Edited by tranquilmelody - 5 years ago