True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple!(Page 6)

Posted: 2019-02-07T13:41:53Z
Heights of delusion and character worshipping or actor worshipping .

Posted: 2019-02-07T13:47:08Z
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Heights of delusion and character worshipping or actor worshipping .

AleleROFL..
Posted: 2019-02-07T13:50:20Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

Alele ROFL..

This is what I felt for you too when I read the heading of your Post. LOL

Posted: 2019-02-07T13:54:10Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Its not that we never considered Kartik/Naira wrong...Kaira fans are more vocal about their flaws...specifically in this forum...If Kartik lived in guilt, engulfed by his conscious for long time after wronging his own sister than why can't Naksh think about his sister's well being even once?...why can't he think about effect of his reaction on his sister?...I remember Kartik was equally angry on Naksh for marrying Keerti by lying about his feelings for her...but he composed himself for Keerti...betrayal is a very natural feeling and expressing disappointment after being betrayed is also natural...

Areh, I have so many times spoke against them especially kartik not only here even in other platforms.
Like mentioned before Sau aachi karo woh nazar aaaye na aye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai.

Can you see particular person who just called me delusional and worshipping, same person never bothered to talk on when I went against kartik in the past...and that person always had some or other reason to find flaws in Kaira. .

If that person calls me delusional worshipping should I call that  person a hater? You tell you know  this forum better than me.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T14:03:52Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T14:00:25Z

Areh, I have so many time spoke against them especially kartik not only even in other platforms.
Like mentioned before Sau aachi karo woh nazar aaaye na aye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai.

Can you see particular person who just called me delusional and worshipping, same person bothere to talk on when I went against kartik in the past...and that person alwaysh had some or other reason to find flaws in Kaira. .

If that person calls me delusional worshipping should I call person a hater? You tell you this forum better than me.

Ignorance is bliss...personal attacking, mocking, sarcasm can be countered by ignoring such posts...
Posted: 2019-02-07T14:01:37Z
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

This is what I felt for you too when I read the heading of your Post.  LOL

Madam, I know where your point coming from, I have seen your post inthe past  you always try to find flaws in Kaira.  .this time  I know you got  a strong point the  kartik''s blunder.

kartik did wrong.
But the fact naksh and kirti are selfish  its proved long bsck and not just based on today's PRECAP.

So thIs silly delusional dailogues don't try on me. 

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T14:11:19Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T14:07:04Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Ignorance is bliss...personal attacking, mocking, sarcasm can be countered by ignoring such posts...

Yeah true why even reacted to that.
Anyway after a long time visited IF and had a entertaining night here...

Well, after all this tomorrow's showdown shouldn't be a kartik's dream  LOL
Get this track done soon.

Such a messed up track.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T14:14:26Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T14:27:44Z

Madam, I know where your point coming from, I have seen your post inthe past  you always try to find flaws in Kaira.  .this time  I know you got  a strong point the  kartik''s blunder.

kartik did wrong.
But the fact naksh and kirti are selfish  its proved long bsck and not just based on today's PRECAP.

So thIs silly delusional dailogues don't try on me. 

I find flaw only in those characters who are flawed.

I criticize , praise and support characters according to the episodes  and track, as I am a neutral viewer.

Since YRKKH is totally revolving around Kaira, you will see people discussing their actions more and the Kaira fans will notice those posts more where their characters weakness have been pointed out .

I have criticized Karthik's daadi, Suwarna, Naksh, Naitik,everybody but you wouldn't notice those posts as you are not their fan.

Similarly I have supported and praised all the characters also when I thought they were right. 

In fact in the very persons thread whom you are complaining about Me, I have supported Karthik by stating that Naira should not break her ties with Karthik for this mistake as whatever he did , it was for her.

She can be angry with him and not talk to him for few days and also when She stands by him taunt him when they are alone And stay away from him but she should stand strong by his side in front of others.

She should understand his deep love for her.

But you wouldn't see all those posts , you will read only where I am criticizing him For a mistake which he has actually done.

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 2019-02-07T14:43:16Z