True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple!(Page 4)

Posted: 2019-02-07T11:53:38Z
As much as trying to depict someone's wrong with justification is a thumbsdown, at the end of d day, we all need to remember dat, it is a just a daily soap n oly hope dat noone does such antics in real lyf. LOL
Anything can happen in dis tv sagas, either make it or break it. 
Writers need to keep in mind though, what they r tryin to show. 

Posted: 2019-02-07T12:04:18Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

I said it kartik is wrong not denying it. Im concerned about naira here, how much ever people back fire at me Il still say kirti and Naksh are selfish.
Kirti even forgot naira''s name btw she became someone else for her. That's irked me for sure.

But whatever is happening with Naira is kartik's own doing and naksh have been really considerate during the whole time, trying to suppress his own sadness and being there for his sister in her happiness.. and even supporting her when ruku suggested something so stupid...
If you have a problem with naksh slapping kartik, that may have been wrong but his emotions and anger was well justified..
Baki let's agree to disagree..
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:05:54Z
Well, not trying to be rude but if you don't want to discuss different povs then please write that differing opinions are not allowed, there's simply no need to mock them...
Peace out!!!
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:09:43Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Even if we don't consider about Naira...or her reaction...Naksh slapping him without even listening to him once is wrong...if it was a human's reaction than what Kartik did that time after losing his baby was also an impulsive action of a pressurized human being...though Kartik faltered in carrying that lie forward for long time...he wasn't planning to tell truth to Naira ever till that nurse talked about fake papers...

@bold Yes, this is where kartik lost it completely..whatever he have done with right intension gone in vein.
Yaar Naksh's slapping thing I really get it, what you trying to say, but did you see how all slow clappers defended that...being this post is not  about glorifying  kartik still people to prove Naksh is right  they made this post as such.

So, get It some here definitely  were looking to prove kartik and naira a immature couple,they are wrong  anway and some Don't Like KAIRA... they got one point That's It! 

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T12:11:10Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:18:51Z
Originally posted by Isolophiliac

But whatever is happening with Naira is kartik's own doing and naksh have been really considerate during the whole time, trying to suppress his own sadness and being there for his sister in her happiness.. and even supporting her when ruku suggested something so stupid...
If you have a problem with naksh slapping kartik, that may have been wrong but his emotions and anger was well justified..

Being honest I got irked with kirti, her situation i got but 'koi aur' what does that really mean.

And Naksh's  pain understood but  his reaction was too brutal according to me and I believe even though kartik did mistake even he was all there for his sister and he was all ready to give baby back to kirti''s.  But yea yesterday's episode even irked me for kartik not telling truth and taking forward this lie.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T12:19:21Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:21:07Z
Originally posted by Isolophiliac

@bold being there with ur family members during happiness isn't enough...nobody was there with Keerti when she was in coma except Kartik...they all couldn't leave Naira at home that's why didn't visit Keerti straightaway but could leave Naira at home & Keerti at hospital for samohik pooja where even Mohit and Anmol's involvement was must...how many families put burden of two patients on single family member?..how many families hold baby's naming ceremony when one of the babies of same family died?...Naksh use to feel bad when Naitik stayed with Naira during separation phase...though Naira needed her father more that time...but he didn't understand her situation...he was disappointed being human...similarly Manish never ever had clue about his daughter's troubled marriage life, elder son's alcohol addiction and younger son's substance addiction...
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:31:06Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar

@bold Yes, this is where kartik lost it completely..whatever he have done with right intension gone in vein.
Yaar Naksh's slapping thing I really get it, what you trying to say, but did you see how all slow clappers defended that...being this post is not  about glorifying  kartik still people to prove Naksh is right  they made this post as such.

So, get It some here definitely  were looking to prove kartik and naira a immature couple,they are wrong  anway and some Don't Like KAIRA... they got one point That's It! 

Few comments contain abusive words for Kartik...apart from them not all who consider Naksh's reaction justifiable dislike Kaira... 
Posted: 2019-02-07T12:40:27Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Few comments contain abusive words for Kartik...apart from them not all who consider Naksh's reaction justifiable dislike Kaira... 

Yeah, I got it that's why I written "some" dislike Kaira. .didn't say all.
I read some abusive comments.