Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Dekha jaye to Kartik should have sit at home and have taken care of his wife is instead of coming to hospital to taking care of kirti and Naksh.
Agar aisa kiya hota toh Kartik aur naira ke bacha aaj zindha hoti aur Yeh baby swapping nahi hota.

Haanji waah then according to this logic toh, when because of Naira's immaturity towards handling her stalker Keerti LOST her baby even then KeeSh shouldn't have supported Naira and told her off for her lack of maturity at handling it and her extra AF faith in herself lol

And sweets it ain't a SWAP, it's called STEALING.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How i see it is that...people often react before thinking
Kartik had many chances to tell them the truth yet he hid it...and it even seems like he wouldnt have ever opened his mouth about it if he had a choice

he was seen been normal with naira kissing hugging her being normal with her

This troubled me like hell because i kept thinking even for a second how can he forget what he has done 

Old kartik would never hurt someone especially with lies... 

but then it made me think losing naira...and dealing with her illness has changed him...

It has made him selfish in a sense he has lived two years in misery without her but he somehow survived knowing she still existed and there was a chance of getting her back 

But her death or just not having her in his life again...makes him put her above everything...

Is it selfish i dont know...
I feel he is a victim of circumstances as well... 
because he had to deal with so much keerti's accident both labors the death of his own baby...his fear of losing naira... ALL on his own...

plus that nutty loop nurse whispering in his ear...

I dont blame keesh for their reaction as they would feel betrayed by him in any circumstances its their child...humans are very protective of their kids...

but at the same time i dont hate and want to see kartik slapped and trampled on because on some level i understand him and his pain...

Losing naira on top of all this will be the cherry on the cake...
for this poor guy if he has a mental breakdown i will kind of understand it
RapChick101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari_15

@red I did🤣

More so at the replies as well. How humane of Kartik to go to his sister who could have died, leaving a pregnant wife who was sleeping then and technically still had two months for her delivery😳.

PS: I really do like Kaira, but right now all the posts and tweets portraying Kartik as the victim just make me laugh.

He lost his baby, but in return he put his sister and brother-in-law through the same pain... slow caps again👏

Okay, I am off now.

Exactly 😆

I literally don't get how people are glorifying Kartik at this point?!

I understand, I won't say I like Kaira, now that I liked them both at different time periods (K after marriage and N before).
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Who else just feels like slow clapping at this post?

KeeSh are selfish because they reacted to the ugly truth of Kartik's wrong doing. Oh ofc let's sit and say they manhandled Naira but let's not even look at the mental torture Kartik put them through. Double standards at its peak.

I mean either you lack eyes or we're not watching the same show lol.

Haha and now before immaturity speaks and runs away from the argument, just would like to say one thing, try and put yourself and KeeSh's situation and then if you'd have it in you to be poised about Kartik and not reacting then we all know why you think the way you do :)

Slow clap karo bhai they are selfish,
I say it loud again n again 
If I be  in Keesh'sshoes also l would have handled Kartik considering Naira.

They are not matured, they are selfish it's not based on today they have proved even before also.

So continue with you slow clap.
Thank you..

Sau achai karo woh nazar aaye na aaye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai. --- haina..

Keeping this open ended not running away.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Kartik had many chances to tell them the truth yet he hid it...and it even seems like he wouldnt have ever opened his mouth about it if he had a choice

This troubled me like hell because i kept thinking even for a second how can he forget what he has done 

but then it made me think losing naira...and dealing with her illness has changed him...

It has made him selfish in a sense he has lived two years in misery without her but he somehow survived knowing she still existed and there was a chance of getting her back 

But her death or just not having her in his life again...makes him put her above everything...

because he had to deal with so much keerti's accident both labors the death of his own baby...his fear of losing naira... ALL on his own...

I dont blame keesh for their reaction as they would feel betrayed by him in any circumstances its their child...humans are very protective of their kids...

but at the same time i dont hate and want to see kartik slapped and trampled on because on some level i understand him and his pain...

Lol you know for me, its the hugging and kissing which  riled me up the most. If you read my comments, I actually felt so bad for him tell yesterday afternoon, especially after his breakdown on Tuesday's episode and the segment. 

In trying to mend everything, he was broken himself. 

But then they showed the scene of Keerti crying for her dead baby, followed by Kartik romancing Naira and saying he will take care of the baby and her? Like wth... did he forget about his sister. Going by that dialogue alone it made it seem like he doesn't intend to return the baby. 

Following the Kaira scene, the show was forwarded 11 days, after which I feel no remorse towards him because 11 days were a lot for him to come clean had he wanted to. 

His love for Naira now just seems like an excuse for his cowardice behavior. 

RapChick101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Slow clap karo bhai they are selfish,
I say it loud again n again
If I be in Keesh'sshoes also l would have handled Kartik considering Naira.

They are not matured, they are selfish it's not based on today they have proved even before also.

So continue with you slow clap.
Thank you..

Sau achai karo woh nazar aaye na aaye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai. --- haina..

<font color="#14171a" face="system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif">Keeping this open ended not running away. </font>

Well I say if being right is selfish then hell yeah they should be selfish.

Because for one second if I were in their shoes (lord forbid) I would smack the living daylights off Kartik's face for putting the new born at that spot and myself at worst. And no matter how many Nairas and their weak-ass healths came in the way.

Selfish isn't a bad thing.
Stealing any day is so we all know who stands where.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

If the people here state the points this way , I would agree but here I have seen  people going against kartik due to strong hatred for kaira.

Hence this post basically out of curiosity to know how people gonna  react here.

I'm not defending kartik. But I don't naksh and kirti are matured.
Baby-nas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow keesh are being termed selfish because they reacted the same way anyone else would in their place karthik is lucky he got just slaps because what he did was crime. By the way if naksh had what karthik did he would be crucified by the same fans who are making excuses for karthik

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Originally posted by: RapChick101

Well I say if being right is selfish then hell yeah they should be selfish.

Because for one second if I were in their shoes (lord forbid) I would smack the living daylights off Kartik's face for putting the new born at that spot and myself at worst. And no matter how many Nairas and their weak-ass healths came in the way.

Selfish isn't a bad thing.
Stealing any day is so we all know who stands where.

Stealing is wrong doing no denying dude...
How many times  would say not defending kartik.

Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true!! Keesh are so selfish and Kartik is so amazing as a brother that he hated just the thought of swapping the babies and putting his sister and brother in law and his wife's family through such mental trauma.. so nice of Kartik..and everything that's happening to keesh is just a bad dream..

How nice it would have been if that was true..but since it is not and Kartik did swap the babies knowing his sister is in coma and his wife's brother woke up from a serious accident... he had the guts to actually do this heinous crime knowing keesh has already lost their first baby and what it meant to them. After all of that he did, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him..his guilt, he deserved that and brought that upon himself because he stripped someone of their only hope while that someone was his sister.
The thought of saving Naira was noble and I would have understood him if he took Naksh into confidence before doing this or even after or even told him during this time. But he did not.
He just enhanced everyone's suffering...knowing it was all to end one day..

Now why keesh reacted like that...
Getting to know that your baby that you are mourning for from last one month was alive and right in front of your eyes is just so devastating...

And getting to know all this from someone else, they wouldn't have been able to believe that someone from their own family could have been so selfish.. from their pov, Kartik was never going to tell the truth to anyone because if he wanted to, he had plenty of time..

And calling naira "kisi aur... she is kisi aur in this context... a mother child's bond is different from anyone else in the world..during the first few months, your baby feels you, he starts knowing the world through his mother before his other senses are fully developed...when a mother breastfeeds her child, it's just special.. no one would want to share this experience regarding their baby with anyone else, even if she is your blood sister... mom baby bond is just too special... and Keerti stands stripped from everything..
And for a father as well, the tiny life becomes your world..and the feelings for your own child and your siblings is world apart...

And going by your pov.. Naira was so damn selfish yesterday.. when Rukmini suggested giving Kirti the baby just for few days till she's okay to handle the truth...
Naira and everyone else would have known that it's her baby.. it was just a pretence but she couldn't even do that.. she visibly clutched the baby to her heart frightened by that simple thought... Kirti didn't even have that...
though here I understand Naira's pov, she feels for her baby, it's not a doll that you can just hand over to someone.. it's her blood according to her...

Keesh's anger is just temporary..they might forget this month, living with their baby it might just become a bad memory, though being able to forget kartik's betrayal is going to be difficult..they will remember that this memory was inflicted upon them by him...

I want to feel bad for Kartik because for whom he did everything, she stands the loneliest today.. without any fault of hers, she will have to give the baby to Kirti since it's rightfully hers..
Also she never saw her first born, she'll never be able to touch her, feel her, look at her eyes, her tiny hands...
The baby she kept in herself for 7 months, whom she talked to, had moments with, fought tooth and nail for having that baby... she will never get her back like keesh lost the first month of their baby...
Poor girl stands stripped of everything because of Kartik and theirs no sympathy for him...

And lastly, saying Kartik did this because he was left alone.. really!! though I agree both the families are really dumb to leave him alone there.. anything could have happened and he's just some 20 something years old... he's no mature, haven't dealt with such critical situations... but blaming them for his crime is wrong.. he only holds the blame for doing all this.. he was wrong that day and every day that followed when he couldn't tell keesh or naira the truth...