True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple!(Page 2)

Share
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:29:17Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar



Dekha jaye to Kartik should have sit at home and  have taken care of his wife is instead of coming to hospital  to taking care of kirti and Naksh. 
Agar aisa kiya hota toh Kartik aur naira ke bacha aaj zindha hoti aur Yeh baby swapping nahi hota. 
exactly why he came? Aake bhi kya kaand kiya usse accha apne ghar pe rehta apne biwi ka khayal rakhta jiske liye usne apni khudki blood sister ki life barbaad karni chahi
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:29:19Z
Originally posted by RapChick101


Who else just feels like slow clapping at this post?


KeeSh are selfish because they reacted to the ugly truth of Kartik's wrong doing. Oh ofc let's sit and say they manhandled Naira but let's not even look at the mental torture Kartik put them through. Double standards at its peak.

I mean either you lack eyes or we're not watching the same show lol.

Haha and now before immaturity speaks and runs away from the argument, just would like to say one thing, try and put yourself and KeeSh's situation and then if you'd have it in you to be poised about Kartik and not reacting then we all know why you think the way you do :)

@red I did ROFL

More so at the replies as well. How humane of Kartik to go to his sister who could have died, leaving a pregnant wife who was sleeping then and technically still had two months for her delivery Embarrassed

PS: I really do like Kaira, but right now all the posts and tweets portraying Kartik as the victim just make me laugh. 

He lost his baby, but in return he put his sister and brother-in-law through the same pain... slow caps again Clap 

Okay, I am off now. 
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:29:28Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar




Dekha jaye to Kartik should have sit at home and have taken care of his wife is instead of coming to hospital to taking care of kirti and Naksh.
Agar aisa kiya hota toh Kartik aur naira ke bacha aaj zindha hoti aur Yeh baby swapping nahi hota.


Haanji waah then according to this logic toh, when because of Naira's immaturity towards handling her stalker Keerti LOST her baby even then KeeSh shouldn't have supported Naira and told her off for her lack of maturity at handling it and her extra AF faith in herself lol

And sweets it ain't a SWAP, it's called STEALING.
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:30:15Z
How i see it is that...people often react before thinking
Kartik had many chances to tell them the truth yet he hid it...and it even seems like he wouldnt have ever opened his mouth about it if he had a choice

he was seen been normal with naira kissing hugging her being normal with her

This troubled me like hell because i kept thinking even for a second how can he forget what he has done 

Old kartik would never hurt someone especially with lies... 

but then it made me think losing naira...and dealing with her illness has changed him...

It has made him selfish in a sense he has lived two years in misery without her but he somehow survived knowing she still existed and there was a chance of getting her back 

But her death or just not having her in his life again...makes him put her above everything...

Is it selfish i dont know...
I feel he is a victim of circumstances as well... 
because he had to deal with so much keerti's accident both labors the death of his own baby...his fear of losing naira... ALL on his own...

plus that nutty loop nurse whispering in his ear...

I dont blame keesh for their reaction as they would feel betrayed by him in any circumstances its their child...humans are very protective of their kids...

but at the same time i dont hate and want to see kartik slapped and trampled on because on some level i understand him and his pain...

Losing naira on top of all this will be the cherry on the cake...
for this poor guy if he has a mental breakdown i will kind of understand it
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:32:03Z
Originally posted by Fari_15




@red I didROFL

More so at the replies as well. How humane of Kartik to go to his sister who could have died, leaving a pregnant wife who was sleeping then and technically still had two months for her deliveryEmbarrassed.

PS: I really do like Kaira, but right now all the posts and tweets portraying Kartik as the victim just make me laugh.

He lost his baby, but in return he put his sister and brother-in-law through the same pain... slow caps againClap

Okay, I am off now.


Exactly LOL

I literally don't get how people are glorifying Kartik at this point?!

I understand, I won't say I like Kaira, now that I liked them both at different time periods (K after marriage and N before).
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:32:42Z
Originally posted by RapChick101


Who else just feels like slow clapping at this post?

KeeSh are selfish because they reacted to the ugly truth of Kartik's wrong doing. Oh ofc let's sit and say they manhandled Naira but let's not even look at the mental torture Kartik put them through. Double standards at its peak.

I mean either you lack eyes or we're not watching the same show lol.

Haha and now before immaturity speaks and runs away from the argument, just would like to say one thing, try and put yourself and KeeSh's situation and then if you'd have it in you to be poised about Kartik and not reacting then we all know why you think the way you do :)

Slow clap karo bhai they are selfish,
I say it loud again n again 
If I be  in Keesh'sshoes also l would have handled Kartik considering Naira.

They are not matured, they are selfish it's not based on today they have proved even before also.

So continue with you slow clap.
Thank you..


Sau achai karo woh nazar aaye na aaye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai. --- haina..

Keeping this open ended not running away.





Posted: 2019-02-07T10:38:29Z
Originally posted by AnyaRSingh


How i see it is that...people often react before thinking
Kartik had many chances to tell them the truth yet he hid it...and it even seems like he wouldnt have ever opened his mouth about it if he had a choice

he was seen been normal with naira kissing hugging her being normal with her

This troubled me like hell because i kept thinking even for a second how can he forget what he has done 

Old kartik would never hurt someone especially with lies... 

but then it made me think losing naira...and dealing with her illness has changed him...

It has made him selfish in a sense he has lived two years in misery without her but he somehow survived knowing she still existed and there was a chance of getting her back 

But her death or just not having her in his life again...makes him put her above everything...

Is it selfish i dont know...
I feel he is a victim of circumstances as well... 
because he had to deal with so much keerti's accident both labors the death of his own baby...his fear of losing naira... ALL on his own...

plus that nutty loop nurse whispering in his ear...

I dont blame keesh for their reaction as they would feel betrayed by him in any circumstances its their child...humans are very protective of their kids...

but at the same time i dont hate and want to see kartik slapped and trampled on because on some level i understand him and his pain...

Losing naira on top of all this will be the cherry on the cake...
for this poor guy if he has a mental breakdown i will kind of understand it

Lol you know for me, its the hugging and kissing which  riled me up the most. If you read my comments, I actually felt so bad for him tell yesterday afternoon, especially after his breakdown on Tuesday's episode and the segment. 

In trying to mend everything, he was broken himself. 

But then they showed the scene of Keerti crying for her dead baby, followed by Kartik romancing Naira and saying he will take care of the baby and her? Like wth... did he forget about his sister. Going by that dialogue alone it made it seem like he doesn't intend to return the baby. 

Following the Kaira scene, the show was forwarded 11 days, after which I feel no remorse towards him because 11 days were a lot for him to come clean had he wanted to. 

His love for Naira now just seems like an excuse for his cowardice behavior. 

Posted: 2019-02-07T10:44:12Z
Originally posted by Ajscinesonadar




Slow clap karo bhai they are selfish,
I say it loud again n again
If I be in Keesh'sshoes also l would have handled Kartik considering Naira.

They are not matured, they are selfish it's not based on today they have proved even before also.

So continue with you slow clap.
Thank you..


Sau achai karo woh nazar aaye na aaye, ek galti karo woh sabko nazar aati hai. --- haina..

<font color="#14171a" face="system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif">Keeping this open ended not running away. </font>







Well I say if being right is selfish then hell yeah they should be selfish.

Because for one second if I were in their shoes (lord forbid) I would smack the living daylights off Kartik's face for putting the new born at that spot and myself at worst. And no matter how many Nairas and their weak-ass healths came in the way.

Selfish isn't a bad thing.
Stealing any day is so we all know who stands where.

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
NAKSH NAKSH NAKSH [L]

NoMoreAFAN   22   2560

NoMoreAFAN 22 2560 2016-02-20T09:42:55Z vim916
Naksh Naksh Naksh &lt;3

-Maryam   14   4386

-Maryam 14 4386 2013-11-06T08:02:34Z swatikhanna
Naksh naksh naksh

Kripa-banka   10   3492

Kripa-banka 10 3492 2013-09-06T23:38:06Z -Maryam
YRKKH:WU Naksh Naksh & Naksh

.Mohabbatein.   11   5308

.Mohabbatein. 11 5308 2012-08-10T07:55:21Z .Mohabbatein.
Naksh Naksh and only Naksh

Ooolalala   26   6856

Ooolalala 26 6856 2012-01-16T11:42:28Z maha_femir4ever

Topic Info

  • 71 Replies
  • 7367Views

Topic started by Ajscinesonadar

Last replied by TeenRose1

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP