True kartik is wrong, but naksh and kirti are the most selfish couple!

Share
Posted: 2019-02-07T08:58:54Z
Kartik did big blunder not defending him, but the people blaming him today should have understood what could have been his situation then when he lost his baby, atleast before manhandling should have questioned him.
Agree kartik taken your kid and given to naira which is absolutely wrong but this so called family left that guy all alone in the hospital to take care of both the "selfish couple".

Whoa kartik you were feeling bad for your sister see how easily she called your wife "koi aur". 

Did kirti forgot naira is her own family ?
Atleast she should had some sense that poor girl lost her baby if krish is not naira's child and wow naksh bhaiya he also forgot naira just recovered from clot. 

Kartik is wrong, agree man but naksh could have dealt all this in different  way than manhandling him in front of naira. If he was matured enough. You will get your baby man ehat about  your Sister.

Keesh are not matured couple they are just selfish..Il say it again they are selfish.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T09:02:57Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T09:39:50Z
They have been wronged...what Kartik did can't be justified...but not letting him explain himself and pouncing on him or slapping him is also wrong...he kept it a secret for long time that's what complicated situation further...there he faltered the most...but knowing Naira's state the mature,ever understanding, always loving, balanced people could have confronted him without slapping or direct accusations...Naksh lied about his feelings while getting married to Keerti but Kartik didn't raise his hands on him...Naira saved Keerti from abusive marriage and she became "kisi aur"...Naira will somehow get to know truth...but she wasn't even 1% prepared for it...she wasn't informed about Keesh's accident and Keerti's coma...her baby's death...now all of sudden bomb of new information will be exploded...I didn't expect them not to confront Kartik...but could have confronted him in more civilized way considering Naira's condition...when Suwarna threw Naira out that time Naksh didn't do anything...didn't took any stand for her but Kartik had been there for his sister several time...Naira left her home for her brother...to justify her brother's intentions to marry Keerti...they have been there for their siblings...in tough times...Kartik was wrong...Naksh-Keerti even Naira have right to be angry, devastated but atleast once try to understand his situation the way Naira should have tried to understand elder's pain during Keesh's accident without them informing her anything...similarly Naksh and Keerti should have once considered about Naira's state...if Kartik has been selfish in thinking about Naira only...they have been selfish in thinking about Kartik's betrayal only..
Posted: 2019-02-07T09:49:36Z
I get you like Kaira, I like them as well and watch the show for them, however, there is a difference in supporting your characters and idolising them.
One question, would you have said the same thing had Keesh been in place of Kaira? Would you have expected Kartik to not slap Naksh after finding out his baby, who he thought was dead for almost a month, had been taken away from him at its birth?
Do you even understand what losing a baby is? I don't understand how are people claiming what Kartik did is right just because he did it for Naira? Does Keesh's love for their baby mean nothing to you guys just because they are not the main leads.
And what did you expect from Keesh?
Naksh:
- his wife was in coma
- was told his baby djed
- he hugged Kartik minutes after Kartik had found out about the death of his own baby and gone though the same emotions, yet Kartik continued lying to him
- he left his wife in the hospital, put on a smile and came to celebrate the baby's chatti just so his sister isn't sad
- he stood there like a guest in his baby's naming ceremony while Kartik sat in the poja, named his baby, and presented the baby as his to the world.
Keerti:
- had a miscarriage
- days before her delivery, got into an accident
- coma
- got told her baby girl died a day later after she had woken up
- had to mourn for the loss of her baby for 11 days while Kartik continued to lie on everyone's face
But omg, Kartik doesn't deserve to he slapped because he's the hero and Keesh are just sidey's who shouldn't have emotions. Keerti shouldn't react to the fact that her very own brother gave her baby to his wife because the said wife got her married years before.
After finding out their baby, who they were mourning for for almost a month, they should have made sure Naira wasn't traumatised by the beating her husband was gonna get. Whatever you said makes complete sense to me Clap
Posted: 2019-02-07T09:59:33Z
Originally posted by Fari_15


I get you like Kaira, I like them as well and watch the show for them, however, there is a difference in supporting your characters and idolising them.
One question, would you have said the same thing had Keesh been in place of Kaira? Would you have expected Kartik to not slap Naksh after finding out his baby, who he thought was dead for almost a month, had been taken away from him at its birth?
Do you even understand what losing a baby is? I don't understand how are people claiming what Kartik did is right just because he did it for Naira? Does Keesh's love for their baby mean nothing to you guys just because they are not the main leads.
And what did you expect from Keesh?
Naksh:
- his wife was in coma
- was told his baby djed
- he hugged Kartik minutes after Kartik had found out about the death of his own baby and gone though the same emotions, yet Kartik continued lying to him
- he left his wife in the hospital, put on a smile and came to celebrate the baby's chatti just so his sister isn't sad
- he stood there like a guest in his baby's naming ceremony while Kartik sat in the poja, named his baby, and presented the baby as his to the world.
Keerti:
- had a miscarriage
- days before her delivery, got into an accident
- coma
- got told her baby girl died a day later after she had woken up
- had to mourn for the loss of her baby for 11 days while Kartik continued to lie on everyone's face
But omg, Kartik doesn't deserve to he slapped because he's the hero and Keesh are just sidey's who shouldn't have emotions. Keerti shouldn't react to the fact that her very own brother gave her baby to his wife because the said wife got her married years before.
After finding out their baby, who they were mourning for for almost a month, they should have made sure Naira wasn't traumatised by the beating her husband was gonna get. Whatever you said makes complete sense to me Clap


Yes I would say for kaira too, before also I have pointed out there mistake here when they did wrong. 

@bold dude I will still say the same they should have consider naira before manhandling him.
Kartik is wrong here not defending.

One more point I don't idolize kaira you might have notseen my earlier comments whenever Kartik went wrong. BTW was away from forum, now this forum has become Keesh land with few people, so was  curious to know how people gone react after posting something like this I got my answer LOL


And bye.
 


Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T10:13:59Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:04:15Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom


They have been wronged...what Kartik did can't be justified...but not letting him explain himself and pouncing on him or slapping him is also wrong...he kept it a secret for long time that's what complicated situation further...there he faltered the most...but knowing Naira's state the mature,ever understanding, always loving, balanced people could have confronted him without slapping or direct accusations...Naksh lied about his feelings while getting married to Keerti but Kartik didn't raise his hands on him...Naira saved Keerti from abusive marriage and she became "kisi aur"...Naira will somehow get to know truth...but she wasn't even 1% prepared for it...she wasn't informed about Keesh's accident and Keerti's coma...her baby's death...now all of sudden bomb of new information will be exploded...I didn't expect them not to confront Kartik...but could have confronted him in more civilized way considering Naira's condition...when Suwarna threw Naira out that time Naksh didn't do anything...didn't took any stand for her but Kartik had been there for his sister several time...Naira left her home for her brother...to justify her brother's intentions to marry Keerti...they have been there for their siblings...in tough times...Kartik was wrong...Naksh-Keerti even Naira have right to be angry, devastated but atleast once try to understand his situation the way Naira should have tried to understand elder's pain during Keesh's accident without them informing her anything...similarly Naksh and Keerti should have once considered about Naira's state...if Kartik has been selfish in thinking about Naira only...they have been selfish in thinking about Kartik's betrayal only..


I agree, I'm not saying Kartik can be justified, he is wrong this time even though his intention was right.


But my entire point as you stated naksh should have considered naira before pouncing on him.
Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 2019-02-07T10:05:06Z
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:12:26Z
Dekha jaye to iss Crime ke liye jail hoti hai par kartik ko bas 2 thappad pade..naira's memory loss is a punishment for him jiske liye itna bada crime kiya wahi usko bhul gayi.bure kaam ka result accha kaise hoga?
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:18:10Z
Originally posted by Preetieee


Dekha jaye to iss Crime ke liye jail hoti hai par kartik ko bas 2 thappad pade..naira's memory loss is a punishment for him jiske liye itna bada crime kiya wahi usko bhul gayi.bure kaam ka result accha kaise hoga?

Dekha jaye to Kartik should have sit at home and  have taken care of his wife is instead of coming to hospital  to taking care of kirti and Naksh. 
Agar aisa kiya hota toh Kartik aur naira ke bacha aaj zindha hoti aur Yeh baby swapping nahi hota. 
Posted: 2019-02-07T10:19:30Z
Who else just feels like slow clapping at this post?

KeeSh are selfish because they reacted to the ugly truth of Kartik's wrong doing. Oh ofc let's sit and say they manhandled Naira but let's not even look at the mental torture Kartik put them through. Double standards at its peak.

I mean either you lack eyes or we're not watching the same show lol.

Haha and now before immaturity speaks and runs away from the argument, just would like to say one thing, try and put yourself and KeeSh's situation and then if you'd have it in you to be poised about Kartik and not reacting then we all know why you think the way you do :)

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
NAKSH NAKSH NAKSH [L]

NoMoreAFAN   22   2559

NoMoreAFAN 22 2559 2016-02-20T09:42:55Z vim916
Naksh Naksh Naksh <3

-Maryam   14   4385

-Maryam 14 4385 2013-11-06T08:02:34Z swatikhanna
Naksh naksh naksh

Kripa-banka   10   3482

Kripa-banka 10 3482 2013-09-06T23:38:06Z -Maryam
YRKKH:WU Naksh Naksh & Naksh

.Mohabbatein.   11   5306

.Mohabbatein. 11 5306 2012-08-10T07:55:21Z .Mohabbatein.
Naksh Naksh and only Naksh

Ooolalala   26   6855

Ooolalala 26 6855 2012-01-16T11:42:28Z maha_femir4ever

Topic Info

  • 71 Replies
  • 7358Views

Topic started by Ajscinesonadar

Last replied by TeenRose1

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP