Patiala Babes

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Actually after watching the past couple of episodes I so wanted to write something and this one is again the same continuation of the old one shots that I was writing. Ah! I think this can be compiled into an OS series kinda. Anyway, this can also be read individually but I would want you to read previous ones for better understanding. I'll provide the link below. Also, wrote it in just 20 minutes so bare with the grammatical and spelling errors. Feelings samjho ya! Enjoy reading!

Returning To Life!

"Uth ja Mini." Babita softly whispered in Mini's ears while sitting beside her with a really bright smile. Mini smiled in her half sleep and turned towards her and hugged her. "Happy Birthday mera baccha." Babita kissed her forehead and hugged her back. Mini oped her eyes and gave her toothy smile. "Chal. Freshen up fast." Babita said and got up to leave. Mini sat on the bed and tied her hair in a messy bun. Babita came back and hugged her again. "Happy Birthday Meri Jaan." She said and kissed her cheeks and left. Mini just looked at her Babes and thought of the time she was so broken and now, Babita did grow into a really confident woman after all the divorce 'fiasco' she faced. "Jaldi aa Mini!" She heard her Mom say and she hurried to get ready.

"What's special in the menu today?" Mini said sitting on the dining table. "Accha hua bhai tu aa gyi. Kya badhia khusboo aa rahi Gobhi ke parathon ki lekin usse pehle, Happy Birthday. Janamdin ki bahut bahut badhai veer balike." He said while taking out some money. He just rotated the money around her head gave it Laala to give to some needy people. "Thank you Hanuman Uncle." Mini smiled. "Mini Beta, Hapoy Birthday. Rab tumhari saari wish poori karein." Laala too wished. "Laala Uncle, meri wish toh aap hi poori kar sakte ho." Mini giggled. "Woh kaise beta?" Laala asked. "Ghodi chadh ke." Mini and Hanuman Singh Hi-fied each other and laughed while Laala blushed.

Ashok parked his bike in the parking lot and went in the building. He reached to his desk and saw a box on his table that was neatly wrapped in a gift paper and had a note that read, 'Thank you-Mini'. He looked around and found Daisy passing by. "Excuse me." He said intending to called her. "Yes." Daisy looked at him. "Why is this here?" Ashok said pointing at the gift. He thought is was wrongly placed at his desk. "It's Mini's Birthday today and it's her ritual to handpick gifts to all the employees from her savings as a return gift. That one is yours." Daisy said and left with a smile. "Thank you Mini Beta." Ashok heard someone saying that. He turned to see the office Peon Smiling at Mini and giving her blessings. "Tum nahi hoti toh Meri Beti kahan fashion designing ka course kar paati. She's really happy. Uski padhai ka karch uthane ke liye shurkriya. Tumhari saari muraad puri ho." The old man wished her and left for work leaving behind a gleaming Mini.

Mini left for Babita's cabin leaving behind Ashok who was looking at the box. "Babes. Main Preet aur Bobby ko Hotel pe hi bula leti hoon. Mera bilkul mann nahi alag se party karne ka." Mini said while sitting in front of Babita. "Tujhe jaisa theek lage." Babita smiled. "Aur please, Apne Hanuman Uncle aur Laala Bhaisaab ko bolna ki guest jaise aane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Last time yaad hai, just cake kaatne se pehle haazir hue the dono." Babita said keeping aside the file. "Haan. Aur you were so angry because they promised ki preparation mein help karenge." Both had a hearty laugh thinking of all the antics they did to manaofy her. "Accha chal. Teri dress ready hai, designer ka phone aaya tha. Please pick kar lena while on your way to Preet's house." Babita said and Mini nodded.

Ashok after contemplating decided to open the box. He carefully removed the glitter paper and removed the lid of the box. Their lied the Doll he brought for her some three years back thinking her to be the little kid he left back. He took that doll in his hand and saw a piece of paper lying in the box. Keeping the doll aside, he opened the folded paper that had something written. 'Papaji, Sorry mujhe pata nahi uske alawa main aapko kya bula sakti hu, maybe Mr. Khurana. Ye doll yaad hai? Aap laaye the mere liye. Kaafi dino tak sambhal ke rakha tha maine kyunki lautana tha aapko. Aur sirf yahi nahi lautana, aapko aapki vo saari dhundhli yaadein bhi lautani hai jo mere zehen mein mere 'Papaji' ki thi. Aur woh yaadein bhi lautani hai jo mere mann ko aaj tak kuredti hain. Mujhe aapko aapki nafrat lautani hai jo aapne hi di thi kuch saalon pehle. Mujhe aapko aapka gussa lautana hai. Mujhe aapko aapka naam lautana hai. Pata hai mujhe aapko kitna kuch kehna tha, kitna kuch batana tha jab aap London se aaye the? Main kuch nahi bata paayi. Aur shayad aacha hi hua. Aapko pata hai main bachpan mein kitna miss karti thi aapko. Aapko aapka har khyaal lautana hai. Iss doll ke saath main aapko aapka rishta lauta rahi hu. Not that it will do anything good to you, shayad aapko farq bhi na pade but main na azad ho jaungi uss feeling se jo mujhe har roz haunt karti hai. Anyway, Thank you. Have a good day - Mini.' Ashok read and had few tears in his eyes. He saw Mini coming out of Babita's cabin. He wanted to talk to her, wish her birthday but she walked away without even looking at him and he sat on his chair, completely defeated.

"Ye aapka gift Hanuman Uncle." Mini said giving a red rose to Hanuman Singh. "Ye?" He said taking the rose from her hand. She looked towards Babita who was busy welcoming the guest. "Babes ko propose kar hi do ab. It's high time haan." She winked at him leaving him flabbergasted. "Aap mujhe jaante ho toh main bhi aapko jaanti hu. Aapki aankhon mein dikhta hai sab." She smiled at him. He smiled. "Phir kabhi Chori." Hanuman Singh said. "Okay but aapke paas zyda tine nahi hai. Aap bata do nahi toh main bol dungi Babes ko." Mini warned. "Arre na Chori. Main keh dunga." Hanuman Singh assured her. Mini just looked at him. "Ke hua?" Hanuman Singh asked. "Kuch nahi. Thank you." She looked in his eyes. "Kyun?" He asked. "Mujhe aur Babes ko mardon se bezaar na hone dene ke liye. Mujhe apne bacche ki tarah pyaar karne ke liye. Inn saalon mein mere Papa ki kami puri karne ke liye. Humesha mere liye khade hone ke liye. Thank you meri family hone ke liye. Thank you." Her eyes welled up and she hugged him.

Mini closed her eyes and wished all the happiness for her family and blew the candles. She held Babita and Hanuman Singh's hands and cut the cake feeding Babita, Hanuman Singh, Laala, Naim Bi, Preet, Bobby, Daadu and everyone else one by one.

Zindagi mein ek waqt aisa bhi aata hai jab insaan har raaste ki haqeeqat se wakif ho jaata hai. Tab kuch log dilon mein apni jagah bana lete hain, aur kuch log dil se hamesha ke liye utar jaate hai. Rishton ko todne se behtar unhein lauta dena hi hota hai taaki kuch bhi na rahe jo aapko phirse baandh sake unn khokhle rishton se. Zindagi mein aage badhne ka mauka har insaan ke naseeb mein kahan hota hai.

( Imagine this italic part as Mini's voice over amidst all the giggles and dance and celebration. )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail

You always are🤗
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh it was so lovable...
kudos to u dear writer...👍🏼
Octothorpe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute.manasi

ohh it was so lovable...

kudos to u dear writer...👍🏼

Aww thank you so much ya! It's for you beautiful readers I like to write😃
old_charm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

Aww thank you so much ya! It's for you beautiful readers I like to write😃

i very much liked the vibes , scene between hanuman singh & minni so far they were happy family but now they r on their way to become real family .
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully written , keep it up😊
Octothorpe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute.manasi

i very much liked the vibes , scene between hanuman singh & minni so far they were happy family but now they r on their way to become real family .

Let's see if they become one happy family in all means. I have just adored their relationship since the very beginning❤️
Octothorpe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Beautifully written , keep it up 😊

Aww thank you🤗
old_charm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

Let's see if they become one happy family in all means. I have just adored their relationship since the very beginning❤️

yup & its always the journey that is more beautiful...😳
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u made me cry ,,,,,it was so beautiful
i just love the italic bits that u write in the end ...u always make me think
u always make me ponder