Tujhse Hai Raabta

BIG TWIST: Kalyani to get Anupriya married in Tujhse Hai Raabta

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

BIG TWIST: Kalyani to get Anupriya married in Tujhse Hai Raabta

Zee TV's popular show Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media) is gaining a lot of popularity among the audiences. In fact, it was on number 4 on the TRP charts this week for the first time.

In the previous episodes, the audiences witnessed Kalyani (Reem Shaikh) supporting Malhar (Sehban Azim) and giving a fitting response to Sampada and Atharv.

The makers have decided to introduce a major twist in the show.

In the upcoming episodes, Kalyani decide to get Anupriya married. The entire family starts to search for a perfect groom for Anupriya.

Will Malhar support Kalyani in the same? Will they get rid of Sampada and Atharva's conspiracies? Only time will tell.

Source : Tellychakkar.com

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/big-twist-kalyani-get-anupriya-married-tujhse-hai-raabta-190207

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow its sound interesting hope they bring nice guy for anupriya then atul ke kya hoga😆
altgr thumbnail
OMG. This sounds interesting. Let's see.

Thanks for sharing.
scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That,s intersting. Would love to see atul's reaction when he comes out of jail. Why should men have alll the fun but would liked to  be paired with some sensible guy for mai if article is true
SONAL30 thumbnail
Omg...amazing twist
Eagerly waiting for anu's wedding...plzz bring a nice actor opposite poorva mam
But first she need to divorce her good for nothing husband atul🤢
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This track will come after sneha track
I wanted Au remarriage to happen but before that Anu Atul divorce should happen na I dont think they are legally seperated

Anu remarriage should be her own choice Her studies is just beginning I wanted her to have a career n  koi life mein aaye but why now

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

This track will come after sneha track

I wanted Au remarriage to happen but before that Anu Atul divorce should happen na I dont think they are legally seperated

Anu remarriage should be her own choice Her studies is just beginning I wanted her to have a career n koi life mein aaye but why now

But Anu will never reconsider marrying again on her own. You're right though, Anupriya needs to get her education. I thought she would go back to Atul?
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I wanted her to have a career first ðŸ¥± pls CVs u r going great! Don't mess up things now... 
scorpia0211 thumbnail
As I said earlier the twist is good but articles you can't rely whether it is true maybe kalyani is just suggesting Mai to settle with someone. A handsome professor from college will do wonders with proper guidance, focus on career & love in air.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: scorpia0211

As I said earlier the twist is good but articles you can't rely whether it is true maybe kalyani is just suggesting Mai to settle with someone. A handsome professor from college will do wonders with proper guidance, focus on career & love in air.

If it happens m all game for it ðŸ˜³