Posted: 5 years ago
I apologize first if this post offends anyone!! This is not a personal post. I think Satya is absolutely correct in saying that Jaya and Samar should divorce each other because no matter how much shit they have been together, they never really understood eachother neither do they trust each other. Understanding and Trust are the real foundation of a marriage along with love and respect. Those 4 concepts are equally important for the marriage to be successful. Samar was wrong in accusing Jaya for something she hasnt done and he is even more wrong especially after Jaya showed blind faith in him about the girl incident. However, Jaya is not completely right either, just cause one incident happened you cant act like that you have to sit down with your spouse and rework shit! thats how marriage! She accused Samar for all the hurtful thins he has said and for not trusting her. W*F is she doing then! Satya plays one trick and bam Jaya and Samar both back to square accusing eachother. Its high time for both of them to take a decision and its high time for Rama and dadi and all the other sensible characters to have a talk with the both of them!
- silent reader
Satya instigated this whole mess. If Samar got angry once with Jaya it was after so many incidents that happened with Jaya and Satya that he burst out.

Jaya follows her mother blindly because she has full faith in her. Satya takes full advantage of it. Who wrote the marriage contract without telling Jaya? Satya
Who faked that Samar is choking her so he would go to jail. Satya

Satya has told Jaya lies so that the two separate. Today Satya said to herself if Jaya one day finds out the truth she will hate her mother Satya the way Jaya hates Samar. Satya is fully aware that Samar is innocent in this mess because she set a trap for him.

Who organized her own kidnapping? Satya and she let Jaya believe that Samar did this.

What type of mother is she? She is willing to go to extremes and fake her paralysis for her daughters loyalty. Satya is a disgusting individual and not worthy of the title of mother. They say sometimes woman is woman's worst enemy. Jaya's enemy is her mother not Samar.

Today if Jaya's two sisters have restored their marriages they have Samar to thank for that. Jaya is so easily manipulated by her mother and Samar knows that. That's why Samar said there is no point talking to you because you don't have a brain to think for yourself because you only do what your mother wants and follow that. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
According to me, samar-Jaya's marriage is more of like an arranged marriage rather than a love marriage. Sathya never gave the time for them to understand each other. She was constantly interfering and samar's family were confused as of whether jaya was doing things only by her mother's words. Samar has always been vocal about his feelings for her that jaya couldnot even think that he would cheat on her no matter what. But If he had told something about her sister or her mother, the scene would have been different. I am not saying like what samar did was right.. he was wrong. he should have been rational and thought things over before uttering all those hurtful words. But whatever sathya is doing is definitely not right. Is she some 20 something teenager doing things to separate her daughter just to satisfy her ego, not understanding the consequences??! To me, Jaya was not prepared for the marriage at that time. Her mother was the one who always dictated her to do this and that. So i think she never created a trust bond in samar's family regarding her thoughts and character except for the fact tat "Jaya is a sweet girl, who only belives her mother's words blindly".

This serial has turned out to be different than what it promised to be!! i dont even know what to expect of it. They are now gng to introduce a new love interest for Jaya. I mean does she need another guy to understand samar's or his family's love for her??

Or are they gng to show another insecurity track where samar has to prove his love to save his marriage! damn yaar!
Sorry but Satya is out and out wrong woman.period.Couples straggles in every department ,especially in understanding matter even after five ,ten ,15 years of their marriage . Here these two married for just couple of months and Satya knowingly, desperately ruined her own daughter marriage.She is pure evil woman. No sympathy for her and her brainless daughter.  
I think Jaya still has feelings for Samar and his family but she denies it.

Who is liking Jai Jaya? ðŸĪŠ

That guy is not how he appears. There is more to his story. It will slowly get revealed because truth doesn't get hidden for long.

Only Jaya and her mom have problem with Samar. Her sisters and husbands get along with Samar just fine. Even nanni likes him.
Honestly I don't know why samar is trying so hard, as long as Satya is alive, sorry may die and become a ghost/daayan still/ 
They don't have a chance because Jaya has that proverbial blindfold of gandhari on her eyes...
And will never change!
Originally posted by rose2015

I think Jaya still has feelings for Samar and his family but she denies it.

Who is liking Jai Jaya? ðŸĪŠ

That guy is not how he appears. There is more to his story. It will slowly get revealed because truth doesn't get hidden for long.

Only Jaya and her mom have problem with Samar. Her sisters and husbands get along with Samar just fine. Even nanni likes him.

Since i have stopped watching the show long back, i dint know abt this new character. Will try to watch yesterday's episode online and let u know 😉

BEcoz other people understand the goodness of samar and his family. So sad that jaya is gng to mess up her life which could have been better otherwise.
Originally posted by prernacda

Honestly I don't know why samar is trying so hard, as long as Satya is alive, sorry may die and become a ghost/daayan still/ 
They don't have a chance because Jaya has that proverbial blindfold of gandhari on her eyes...
And will never change!

True!! 😆😆 I love that gandhari reference.

I doubt if jaya has any perspective or thoughts of her own on any matter to be precise!. if sathya hadnt agreed to this marriage, samar and his family would have been happy i guess
The point of bringing Jai into the scene is so that Jaya has someone to compare Samar with and this is what makes her realize and appreciate the value of Samar.

This is still better than some other shows that romanticize violence and criminal behavior against the female leads. (dil to happy hai ji) Samar won't do anything to harm Jaya because he loves her. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
i think what jaya and samar need is time away from satya or jaya needs to start using her brains rather than let satya try to run her married life. how do you expect trust and love to grow and become strong when satya constantly interferes in everything? it does not matter that they both fell in love first and it is not an arranged marriage entirely. there is an adjustment period in the beginning in both scenarios and mistakes are made by both parties. they learn from it and build an understanding, trust and solidify their relationship but satya's constant interference does not let jaya make her own decisions. frankly speaking jaya is equally at fault for letting her mother control her life so much in name of love. a day will come when satya wont be there to hold her hand and make decisions for her. anyways i did blame samar for not trusting jaya but samar has made up for it at this point and i dont see jaya realizing her mistakes anytime soon. so divorce is not the answer to their problem.