Posted: 5 years ago
Siggghhh... Title says it all...

The disgusting pukeworthy Kunan phase is back n even though I hardly watch the show, I have started hating them with same intensity all over again.

Saw a clip on insta where Kunal remembers HER! First of all, I can't digest he forgot his divine manzil n remembers his padaav!! Anyways, so now that he saw other woman' in FB, will he still think it's mauli ? I didn't see full episode so dunno much but from that clip it looked like it was clear that the other woman was not Mauli..

Pls get his memory back. I can't jhelo kunan phase via clips or even updates.
Kunan is the writer's true love 😡
Kunan were nightmare.
Kunal is a bad guy.
Infact i dont think a person like kunal stops at nandini.
The one who went after rain dance wet saree jhumke drappe of saree
kheer  will run after any  woman in life.

He looks for outer beauty ...nandini was ugly in heart too from the very first episode.

First she wanted rajdeep at any cost
then she wanted kunal
now she wants mauli to take care of pari
Mauli has taken care of all snakes in her life.
which Insta post kunan has to come back it is difficult to forget betrayal
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Siggghhh... Title says it all...

The disgusting pukeworthy Kunan phase is back n even though I hardly watch the show, I have started hating them with same intensity all over again.

Saw a clip on insta where Kunal remembers HER! First of all, I can't digest he forgot his divine manzil n remembers his padaav!! Anyways, so now that he saw other woman' in FB, will he still think it's mauli ? I didn't see full episode so dunno much but from that clip it looked like it was clear that the other woman was not Mauli..

Pls get his memory back. I can't jhelo kunan phase via clips or even updates.
You spoke my mind. Kunan was the reason why I had stopped watching SBRK at a certain point🥱 and now even their flashbacks irritate everything out of me😕 Can't wait for Kunal to regain his lost memory, so that Mauli can finally be happy in her life. After that, let Kunal live with memories of his divine love...I don't think the CVs will make kunal repent his acts even in 1 episode...so let's just forget that ðŸ¥±
Can't stand KuNan scenes, I have to look away or close my eyes, it's just the worst thing ever. These two should get award for best snakes of ITV, seriously they're better as snakes than all of the Naagin's.
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Kunan were nightmare.
Kunal is a bad guy.
Infact i dont think a person like kunal stops at nandini.
The one who went after rain dance wet saree jhumke drappe of saree
kheer  will run after any  woman in life.

He looks for outer beauty ...nandini was ugly in heart too from the very first episode.

First she wanted rajdeep at any cost
then she wanted kunal
now she wants mauli to take care of pari
Mauli has taken care of all snakes in her life.
How was Nandini bad at heart from the first episode when all that was shown in the first episode was her being mistreated by her husband? If she wanted Rajdeep would she have walked away from him  ever? The insensitivity shown towards the abuse of one woman in this show in order to hail another woman is scary to be honest. Like you said that Nandini was "ugly at heart" from first  episode and I ask for what--for being mistreated and raped by her husband ? Secondly if Kunal only went for her outer beauty why did he stick by her through her cancer and pregnancy and not cheat on her too with somebody more beautiful? Just curious as to what you may think about that. Because in my opinion if looks was what attracted him to her then he would have left her too for a more beautiful woman by that logic wouldn't he? 
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Kunan is absolutely disgusting and pukeworthy. But I'll tolerate it happily because I am eagerly waiting for Kunal's memory to return so that he leaves from Mouli's life for good and she and Ishaan can live their happily ever after with their little Princess Misti. Kunal and Nandini both are simply horrible and selfish to the core and they deserve each other. Kunal bhi Nandini ke piche piche uske pas chala jae to sara problem hi khatam. Good riddance it'll be. ðŸ˜†
Today got a glimpse of sympathy too .
So  kheer ,rain dance , jumke ,apsara look ,saree and sympathy are reasons for doing cheating on your wife .

Gajra wanted to show kunan love so cheap than why she was using gods and divine sign

Aurat ka apsara look mai saree mai rain dance dekh kar or sympathy jaise reasons se wife ko cheat kar gaya pati , aise mai to bhagvan bhi bichare sharma jayege ki kya bill fad rahe hai dharti par mere naam ke😆

Divinity to dekho pura time kunal ke dimag mai nandini ke glimpse he ate hai ... mauli is nowhere here . Gajra ke liye kunan he hamesha se divine love tha  , Maunal to sirf padaav tha🤢 Divine lover aj bhi sirf usi ko yaad karta hai amnesia mai bhi ..waah kya pyar hai kunan ka🥱

Dukh hota hai mauli ke liye ki aise insaan ke liye wo abhi torture gel rai hai . Reason chahe kunal ,pari ya koi bhi ho , mauli should not torture herself more .

I am glad she is genuinely happy with ishaan because shaddi use karo jo tumse pyar kare or tumhari respect kare .  Kunal sirf hotel room decorate kar sakta hai or love formulas use kar ke phool /gifts bhej sakta hai baki respect to mauli ko kaise di thi sab jante hai . No depth in kunal's love neither for mauli nor for nandini. Nandini to usi ke type ki thi so chal gaya chakkar . Kunan never knew what true love means . For them selfishness = true love . 
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_tania

Today got a glimpse of sympathy too .
So  kheer ,rain dance , jumke ,apsara look ,saree and sympathy are reasons for doing cheating on your wife .

Gajra wanted to show kunan love so cheap than why she was using gods and divine sign

Aurat ka apsara look mai saree mai rain dance dekh kar or sympathy jaise reasons se wife ko cheat kar gaya pati , aise mai to bhagvan bhi bichare sharma jayege ki kya bill fad rahe hai dharti par mere naam ke😆

Divinity to dekho pura time kunal ke dimag mai nandini ke glimpse he ate hai ... mauli is nowhere here . Gajra ke liye kunan he hamesha se divine love tha  , Maunal to sirf padaav tha🤢 Divine lover aj bhi sirf usi ko yaad karta hai amnesia mai bhi ..waah kya pyar hai kunan ka🥱

Dukh hota hai mauli ke liye ki aise insaan ke liye wo abhi torture gel rai hai . Reason chahe kunal ,pari ya koi bhi ho , mauli should not torture herself more .

I am glad she is genuinely happy with ishaan because shaddi use karo jo tumse pyar kare or tumhari respect kare .  Kunal sirf hotel room decorate kar sakta hai or love formulas use kar ke phool /gifts bhej sakta hai baki respect to mauli ko kaise di thi sab jante hai . No depth in kunal's love neither for mauli nor for nandini. Nandini to usi ke type ki thi so chal gaya chakkar . Kunan never knew what true love means . For them selfishness = true love . 
kunal ko decorations, gifts , phool, surprises ke alawa kuch dikhta hi nahi.tAaj ke episode me bhi gift ki baar kar raha tha  Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago