Someone Actually Molested Sneha?

Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone else felt that girl sneha wasn't telling a lie?
I think someone actually misbehaved with her but she wasn't in her senses so she assumed him to be malhar
N malhar's silence is screaming that he knows that person
Rest toh makers can do anything but i felt that girl was telling the truth someone actually molested her but i guess she saw malhar so she assumed him to be her molester
Oh n by the way Kalyani said MERE MALHAR JI AISA NHI KAR SAKTE...oho girl your Malhar Ji๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
I really  love that fact kalyani was trying to cheer malhar up... ๐Ÿ˜† 
MERE MALHAR JI AISA NHI KAR SAKTE... ๐Ÿ˜ณ  was best dialogue of whole episode... At  first I  thought atharav told her to do so.. But after watching  the episode I agree with you... Some one else did it.
May be u guys are right but I don't wanna predict anything right now coz they always come up with some unexpected twists... And Malhar was going to drop her home so what happened in between no one knows except Malhar & it's clear from the promo that whatever it is Kalyani & Malhar are going to handle this together...
And undoubtedly Malhar is innocent and the way kalyani is supporting him should be an eyeopener for Malhar.

What if it is some plan of Malhar and Kalyani?
Why would otherwise Sneha come to apologise on Athatva's behalf?
If by any chance shampada and athrava  has planned all this  i hope CV give them a good punishment..just slapping them or giving some gyaan   of what they did was wrong is not enough. 
Agreed, I do feel that she really was molested. I want to know why Malhar is quiet. He would never do anything like this. Wonder what the makers have in store for us.
I am very confused. First I thought Sneha is doing this drama on Atharva's instructions but after watching the episode it looks like she has been actually molested. Then again I thought it may be Malhar's plan. What were they doing at Malhar's old house? Why she went to Deshmukh's house? Why Sampada & Atharva are there? Who informed them if it's not their plan. And most importantly why Malhar is silent? Very confused, can't say anything.
The makers are trying to create suspense behind Malhar's silence. Either there's a plan or the girl was telling lies.But I did not expect Malhar to ditch Kalyani  at the party ๐Ÿ˜•though I know he was disturbed.I hope all these will be sorted out soon.
ok see there can be 2 cases
1 Atharva n Sampada planned all of this The girl being nice to them after the party could be the beginning of the trap The gying to protectirl is lying about being molested Malhar ya koi aur se

2 If she was actually a victim why would Malhar be quiet whom is he trying to protect Vivek? Nahi 

Ya toh there is completely new scenario Malhar plan to get suspended by confessing to the false allegation that he can investigate Atharva and do pakka bandobast of him n his saccha pyar in jail 

@ Chahat_A_Doshi..  I hope malhar has not planned this for investigation  it's very risky. He risk his service, reputation,family for it  I won't like it... On other hand kalyani is going to fast for malhar tomorrow  I miss excited... ๐Ÿ˜†