Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by hantel

Consent pe kiye ho toh koi kyun blame karega/gi?

Isnt he implying that there wasn't consent when he says tamam harkate ke bawajood my name hasnt come? 
Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Shatrughan Sinha says he's fortunate he hasn't been named in the MeToo movement, despite everything he's done 🤢
https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shatrughan-sinha-says-he-s-fortunate-he-hasn-t-been-named-in-the-metoo-movement-despite-everything-he-s-done/story-0WAbYXL8Vt1XxH9dtDysNJ.html

I really call myself fortunate that in today's times, tamam harkate karne kay bawajood (despite everything that I've done), my name hasn't come out in the #MeToo movement. Hence, I listen to my wife and often take her as a shield with me so that even if there's nothing, I can show, 'I am happily married, my life is good.'" Sinha said his wife, Poonam, is a "goddess" and his "everything".

What does this even mean. What has he done. What harkate. 
Apna naam chipka ke he is shading amitabh.
Originally posted by AllThatCritique

What does this even mean. What has he done. What harkate. 
He has been a very openly rangeela and a constant cheater in his marriage. He openly admitted it on kapil show n also on many occasions..his own son shaded him on kapil' show.
Originally posted by Golden-dew

He has been a very openly rangeela and a constant cheater in his marriage. He openly admitted it on kapil show n also on many occasions..his own son shaded him on kapil' show.

Wow. The level of shamelessness. But thats old school Bollywood for you.