Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/ Episode Discussions Thread 06 Feb 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Navu promising to Komo on the phone that he will kill Anu at first sight . He cuts the phone as Komo screams" NO !!"
Komo shows her security the pic of Anu and orders him to go rescue Anu from jungles near Hooghly river . he should not be harmed .Prerna was with him ,.he could to what he liked with her... throw her into river or at a lion ..it did not  matter but get back Anu safely ... he gets going ... 

Mishka watches this ...worried n scared ..

At Jungle Navu is searching along with his goons ..he comes across a piece of Red clothing ..he smiles at it n gets a kick as he realises it smelled of his baby's perfume ..
He orders his goons to carry on looking as they were on the right track .. they head towards mandir 

At Mandir Anu is applying herbal paste on Pre's ankle .. 
Pre stares at him and asks why was he risking his,life for her ?? Why ??
He had done this last time also and see what Navu did to him !!
What did he put his own life at risk every time for her ??
Anu says he had realised what he actually wanted ..

He explains why he liked to be with her.. to be by her side aLways ..why he wanted to see her happy .. why he was so concerned about her .. 

Pre asks him not to beat around the bush n be clear ...
Anu asks did she not understand ??
How to explain to her !!

Anu says she was the one who told him about love ..what was the meaning of "tutke bhi kissi ko chahna "

To forget everything but one's love .. she was the one who taught him ..now what was she not able to understand Anurag Basu had started loving Prerna Sharma !!
The guy who disbelieved in love had fallen for her .. he could not live without her ...
He cups her face as Pre stares at him in disbelief ..
Anu says ..time ho toh main hoon or he ceased to exist .. I LOVE YOU ...I love you Prerna !!
Pre is about to kiss his hand ... he pulls his hand away 

He then asks what did she feel about him ?? He says it was not necessary she to felt about him the same way !! It was OK if she felt differently ..
Anu says he didn't. It know what she felt about him
He apologises for expressing his feelings 
Pre shushes him quiet ..
She caresses his face .. 
she says was it necessary to say it !!
Could he not read it in her eyes ??..that she too loved him loads ??could be not u derstand that when she was with him she was so happy .. why she was so scared to lose him !!
Pre says she loved him not as much but more than he loved her ...

Romantic song ..chal diya ... main tere peeche peeche ...
Pre says I love you Anurag ..
Anu says I love you too  !! They both hugs each other tightly ...both are so relieved ..they can't stop beaming ..Durga maa ki murti is seen watching them 

Breeze flutters all the numerous red flags all over the mandir .. Anu Pre hug is frozen in time ... 

BG song carries on as Anu cups her face lovingly ..wipes her tears .. they smile at each other ... he kisses her forehead ..lovingly ..

They touch their noses ... she caresses his face ...
They hug tightly again ... can't stop smiling ...

At Choubey  villa ..Mish confronts Didu ..that she had assured  Mish was at no risk from Komo !!..
That she will, ever snatch Anurag from her ever again ??she was stupid ..ever since childhood every time she had trusted her Komo had broken her trash but stupidly she would again trust her !! She was worse than Dayan "kyuki dayan saat ghar chorke war karti hai " Komo could not do that also ... Mish accuses her of listing for Anurag .

Komo retorts back that she better stop crying n wailing for something that was not hers at all !! Komo says mish herself said she was stupid !! So how could a stupid girl snatch away Anurag when Komo had her eyes on him !!
Mish is furious ..
Komo says Anu had something in him .. ..the way he ignored Komo was something g spl ...the way he avoided her was differ weird..beautiful ..distracting ...how all guys pined for her ..  it Anurag did. It even look at her !!
How could she not fall for Anurag !!
He was so different .. but she was not so bad .. she did try to keep herself away from Anurag behave with him the way a SIL behaves with her jeejaji ...
Like Mish's life partner ..but Mish failed to handle him !!
Asks Mish to leave Anu to Komo 
Mish should allow Komo to be happy with him .. she wanted to play with his heart !!
Mish is furious ..n shocked ..she hates Komo for this 
Komo,says this was destiny ... one should be happy with what one gets ..

Komo says she was going to be his "Awadhi ghar waali .. but now he was going to become Mish s aadha ghar waala . And Komo ka san kuch , winks Komo 

Asks Mish not to come between Anu Kom ..none could stop Anu from becoming Komo's now ..
Mish better understand ... Komo walks away leaving a stunned  Mish 

At mandir Anu asks Pre what was she still crying !! Wipes her tears ... asks what happened .. she says ..Khushi ke aansoo... he too loved her as much as she loved him but she was happy  ..that this moment will never again come into her life .. 

Anu smiles ..  n asks why was she pained .. Pre says .. they will never be able to unite was one even after being one .. ke hokar  bhi ke nahin ho payenge  

Pre reminds him of the rishtaa that were between them .. they had to think of every one ... her wedding to Nabu Was her majboori and during that wedding she realised her love for Anurag ..
She tried to tell him many times .. Mish came into his life .. then again Nabu entered her life .. her kismat will separate them again .
Anu calms n comforts her n assures her .. he will stand between her n all troubles that come her way ..their way .. they will always remain together ..he cups her face ..
What ever happens ...thus need not be scared of kismat ... but trust kismat because kismat united them .. it was kismat that united them at pandal for first time and mata Rani gave them asshorvaad together 

FB of laal chunari falling them ... at pandal 
Anu says today again they were before Durga maa and co fessing for first time !!

Anu pulls her before the Devi ki murti ... picks up sindoor/kumkum from Durga s feet ... ..it was sacred sindoor ... a sacred promise ..one gives it another ..a husband to his wife .. to be together n support one another ..
He offers her sindoor ke tilak on her forehead ... some of it spills to her brows ...with the promise ... asks her to get rid of all fears n doubts .. 
he promises her that he will set everything right .. his mother ..Mishka..engagement ..everything ... he just needed a week's time .. 
he asks her to enjoy the last few days of bachelor hood because he was going to make her Prerna Sharma to Prerna Basu...

.. because he had realised he loved her with all his heart ..mera dill surf tumhare liye dharakta  hai ... 

Pre smiles at Anu 

Anu Pre hug 

Precap 
Nabu arrives at the temple with goons ...n uncovers the laal chunari covering  AnuPre as they stand in tight hug before Durga maa  ...both have sacred thread garland on their necks ..

He takes the gun from his goon n points at Anu 
AnuPre  scared so is the Pandit ji .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wedding Day? ๐Ÿฅณ thanks Suta
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Wedding Day? ๐Ÿฅณ thanks Suta

Let's see if they get married or CVs drag us n leave us hanging over the ๐Ÿ˜†weekend ๐Ÿ˜†
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Let's see if they get married or CVs drag us n leave us hanging over the ๐Ÿ˜†weekend๐Ÿ˜†

Just watched the new promo no shaadi vaadi just he is putting the bindi ๐Ÿ˜ก yuck how much time.i wasted on this program, instead of that I would have watched my Korean albums. At least they won't cheat me.like this   
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Title - anurag proposes Prerna
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its not wedding day its rakshabandhan day ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by moniloveanupre - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Kal main late thee aaj HS late ho raha hai !!!
Kabhi  kissi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta ๐Ÿ˜”
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

its not wedding day its rakshabandhan day
๐Ÿ˜ก

TIKKA ??? The actual fudge
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Kal main late thee aaj HS late ho raha hai !!!

Kabhi kissi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta๐Ÿ˜”

It's already uploaded
adyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Just watched the new promo no shaadi vaadi just he is putting the bindi ๐Ÿ˜ก yuck how much time.i wasted on this program, instead of that I would have watched my Korean albums. At least they won't cheat me.like this   

A bloody tikka , my commitment .
Soon they will tie a Rakhi