Fan Fictions

Expressive Words Column#2 prt.M Pg.4 (25th.Sept.19)

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello friends

Nikita here don't worry koi new ffs nahin hai 

Actually last thread meri unavailibility ke qaran close ho  gaya so have to open the new one. So here it is. Aap sab mujhe bahut pyaar karte ho aur ootna hii pyaar aa sab ne mere ffs, os aur ss ko bhi diyya hai, merii deri se updates ko bardasht karte ho fir bhi itnaa pyaar dete ho Thanks So Much For That ap sab ne mere kam ki 2 years se wait ki a big thanks so much for that. Love you all.

Aap Meiin Se Mere Kuch Pyaare Pyaare Se readers ko badii mushkil hotii hai mera work dhundhne kii so maine socha mai 1 place par aapna saara kam collect kar dun jis se kii aap sabko asani rahein padne meiin saath meiin mujhe bhi kii mere abhii kaunse kaunse ffs pending hai aur mujhe kuchh aur new stories bhi plot karni hai jo mere dimag meiin chal rahii hai hai

So here i am with my index calling " 

Expressive Words's Coloumn''

And yes three special things of this column which helps both you and me

1. I will tell the day when I update my which ff here only.

2. Aab se aap meiin se jisee bhi PM chahiye hogaa vo oos ff kii post ko yahan par like kijiye i will send you pm yar mere friend list meiin 236 people hai aur i am really tired to sending all of you pmss so here is I hope you all will like this thing.

3. Here is the specialty of this column that some of my works you can find here only.

And here is the link to Expressive Words #1

Part.M

Part.N

So I Welcome You Too "Expressive Words Column'' And Thanks Again For Your Love Friends Thanks So Much For Your Unconditional Love

Welcome To My Page

Please See The Next Post For Getting Links To All My Works 

Hope To See You All With Me Like This Only

With Lots Of Love And Regards 

Thanks So Much

Nikita

Edited by desir - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desir thumbnail

Well as you all very well knows that i write my stories on AR the heavenly couple of Dill Mill Gayye As in my eyes they are epitome of True Love and Words are well to be precisely not enough to described the True Love of this Heavenly Couple but somewhere we can try a little bit just to potray the little emotions which they showed just try as i think no one can described them as they played beautifully on screen and so firstly i thanked to ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA for giving us they beautiful Love Story that we still ca drown in it so here are my links to my work which is Expressive Words In Armaan-Riddhima's Love

Armaan-Riddhima's Love
IN
Expressive Word's Coloumn

1.In Light Pink Colour There Are ONE SHOTS Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

2.In Dark Blue Colour There Are short Stories Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

3.In Red Colour Armaan's Sauce Vaala Laal Colour There Are Fan Fictions Written ON Armaan-Riddhima

p.s. yes anyone in India Forums all readers if anyone wants to read my work on any another couple tell me i will try to fulfill your request.

with lots of love and regards
thanks so much
nikita

Edited by desir - 5 years ago
desir thumbnail
Armaan-Riddhima
My Short Stories

Intezar
(Will Be Completed After Completing Just Because I Love You)

Y We Are Destined To Be
(Completed One Friends)

Just Because I Love You
(Will Be Updated On Every Saturday)

(Will Be Updated On Every Tuesday)

Living With Friend Or Lover
(Will Be Updated On Every Sunday)

desir thumbnail
Armaan-Riddhima
My Fan Fictions

You Actually Love Me OR
Story Of Armaan And Riddhima How Armaan Fell In Love With Riddhima And After Committing A Small Mistake In Their Medical College Time He Never Comes In Front Of Her Then After All The Years He Comes In Front Of Her As Confessing Her Love, Will Riddhima Accepts Her Love, Story Is Running In FlashBack, And Today Riddhima Is All Alone In Shimla, Is Riddhima Fell In Love With Armaan? If Yes Then Why She Is All Alone In Shimla Without Him, Atul-Anjali, Abhiemanyu-Nikkita, Rahul-Muskaan Is There And A Special Couple Sujal-Kashish There, This Story Is Their Pain And Love.

(Still Running One)
(Will be updated on every Monday)

Dill Ka Bandhan
Story Of Armaan And Riddhima Who Met In College In Delhi, Armaan Is Computer Science Student Post Graduating While Handling His Dad's Business In Delhi Side By Side Whereas Riddhima Is Commerce Student A Graduation Student Living With Her Two Friends In Flat In Delhi, Both Becomes Friends Best Friends As Well Their Gang, Rahul-Muskaan, Anjali-Atul, Their Families Are Friends As Well Business Associates, Somehow Armaan And Riddhima Went In Relationship Of Marriage, Both Loved Each-Other But Did Not Confessed To Each-Other, Riddhima Thinks He Loved Some One Else While Armaan Knows She Did Not Believe In Commitment, Will They Tell Each-Other They Loved Each-Other And Well Actually This Is Story How The Discover Their Friendship Which Is Converting Into Love
(Still Running One)

Dhadkan Ban Gayye Ho Tum

(Thread#1  Thread#2  Thread#3  Thread#4 Thread #5)

This One Is How Armaan And Riddhima Gets Married And Armaan Is Not At All Agreed With The Marriage As He Loved Only his Childhood Friend Basket Just Married For The Love He Has For His Mom And Then He Discovered That His Basket His Childhood Friend Is None Other Than His Wife Riddhima Armaan Mallik And Then He Tell Her How Much He Loved Her And Always Does And Riddhima Already Confessed Her Love Long Ago In Their Borading School In Mussorie And She Also Tells Him How Much She Loved Him And Why She Did Not Tell Him She Is His Basket Well This Story Has A Very loving Family Of Armaan His Mom-Dad Nandini Karan Mallik, His Twince Not Identical Brother Rahul And His Wife Their Friend Muskaan Mallik And His Little Sister Nikkita Mallik, Anjali Is Riddhima's Sister And Atul Is Their Friend, And Armaan's Special Friends Rohit And Richa Aggarwal, Well This Story Is How Armaan And Riddhima Both Fells In Love With Each-Other With Each Passing Second And Their Journey Of Love And Believe And Trust On Each-Other After Their Wedding Of Theirs Journey
(Still Running One)
(Will be updated on every Thursday and Friday)

Sindoor
(Thread #1 Thread #2)
In This Armaan And Riddhima Are Two Individuals Who Are Apple Of Eyes Of Their Respective Families As Well Each-Other's But They Still Did Not Knows Each-Other But they Respected Each-Other As They Heard So Many Good Things About Each-Other From Their Families In This FF Armaan's Choti Maa Kumkum Sumeet Mallik Is Bua Of Riddhima Gupta, Riddhima Is Engaged To Siddhant Modi But In A Very Auspicous Function Riddhima Gets Married To Armaan As The Sindoor Fells In Riddhima's Maang By Armaan's Hands By Mistake, No One Is Ready To Accept The Marriage But Armaan's Dadi's Health Condition Makes Them Agree To Stay Under One Roof In Pune And Armaan's Mother Wants Armaan Married To Riddhima Only This Is The Story How They Accept This Sindoor Relation And Their Journey Of Pain Will they Becomes Husband-Wife Or Just Parted Their Ways Will This Sindoor Thing Work For Them 

desir thumbnail

Kee Aja Teri Yad Ayi
AR  SS
Part A To Part L
Expressive Words #1 (here is the link)

Part M - Page 1

desir thumbnail
Kee Aja Terii Yaad Ayi
Part.M

As Harish moves his way inside the house he looks here and there, not knowing where to go as he has not been here. He does not know Armaan's room. He is in dilemma to ask somebody, but his darling grandchild solve his problem with in a second, as he shouted on top of his voice
Ri:daeda
For a minute hearing his top of voice harish jumped in shock, but then he recovered.
H: buddy aise nahin chilate apke dadi sunegi tou pata nahin kya karengi.
He said as he knows Avantika Mallik but before he can explain riddhan more they saw Armaan rushing from stairs
A: Kya hua Dhanu ap chilaye kyun, dad kya hua ise yeh thek tou hain na?
He asked restlessly as he heard riddhan's shout for him.
H: Yes Armaan calm down he is perfectly fine.
Hearing it Armaan calmed a bit but not fully
A: Tou dad yeh aise chilaya kyu?
He asked kissing his hands and harish smiled and kissing his cheek replied to him
H: Are yar kuch nahin ise tere pas ana tha tou main le aya. Yahan samajh nahin aya kahan lekar jau. Tou utne mein is paru ki patience finish ho gayi. Tou he shouted calling you.
He smiled making Armaan smiled too and he takes riddhan in his arms
A: Aww mera bacha Dhanu ko daeda pas ana tha.
He said and Dhanu snuggled in his shoulder as he kissed his cheek
Ri: Dhanu mish Daeda.
A: I miss you too mela bacha.
He kissed him sloppily making him giggle.
A: Seriously dad jaise yeh chilaya main tou dar hi gaya tha.
He said and Harish pats riddhan's back
H: Le bas mujhe laga agar avantu ne sun liya tou usne ise kuch ni kehna tha, par meri class pakka lagni thi. You know your mom.
He said winking at him making Armaan smiled, then their talks intervened by
Ri: Daeda bhukhi.
He said catching their attention Armaan kissed him asking
A: Kya kahega mera bacha?
H: Are Armaan Riddhima iske liyye parantha bana rahi hai. I will take him.
Ri: No Dhanu dada pash.
He said clinging to Armaan but before anyone can say anything 
Av: Armaan breakfast lag gaya hain.
She said coming in and seeing her Dhanu squealed in joy
Ri: Dai
He called her making Avantika's heart skip a beat. She looked at the little wonder in front of her eyes. He looked just like her Armaan just his nose and lips are like her Riddhima. She just wants to take him in her arms,she can't give punishment to him for his parents mistake. Her chain of thoughts breaks with the voice
Ri: Dai Dhanu Ana hai.
He said conveying her that he wants to come to her. Avantika smiles and comes towards him taking him in his arms and riddhan happily obliged going to her
Av: Aww mera pyara sa baby, main apke dadi hu dai nahin.
She said while kissing him softly and riddhan looked at her with confusion then
Ri: dada dadi hain dai nahin.
He asked Armaan as if confirming him. Armaan smiled merrily and nodded his head 
A: Yes baby dadi hai apke.
He said harish smiled seeing his happy family, now riddhima will get her part of love. Then suddenly he remembered riddhan is hungry so he speaks up
H: Umm buddy Dhanu ko bhukh lagi hai. Riddhima uske paranthe bna liya hoga.
But before Armaan can answer Avantika speaks up
Av: Aaj riddhan apni dadi se khayega hain na baby.
And riddhan nodded happily as he is busy playing with Avantika's neck piece
H: Par.
But he is cut short in between
Av: Ramu out house se Riddhima se riddhan ka khana le kar ao aur unka lunch unhein dekar bhi aao.
She ordered and Ramu nodded and go away. 
A: But mom she can eat with us at least,there she will be all alone.
He said as he feels bad that she is all alone in the out house, it's like only she is getting punishment from mom. And it was totally his fault.
Av: Well Armaan dont think I am just punishing Riddhima, well it's not that but she can't come till evening. She will come as Riddhima Mallik only.
She said in final tone and Armaan knows he can't argue with her. Harish too pressed his shoulder making him understand and he nodded. Avantika walks towards dining table and starts feeding riddhan.
H: Jao Armaan tum bhi kuch kha lo. I am going to Riddhima too, will have food with her.
He said and left and this scene did not go unnoticed by one pair of eyes that is Avantika. She is thinking of something while watching this scene.
Here Riddhima is waiting for harish and riddhan as this time riddhan is hungry. She was thinking to call harish when suddenly she finds someone knocking and she turned to find Ramu standing there with a trolly in his hands. Looking at him she go near him and 
R: Are kaka ap yahan kaise ho ap aur apke ghar par sab kaise hain kaka?
She asked as she bends and took his blessings, she had bonding with him as she off course brought up here only. And Ramu smiled seeing Riddhima 
Ra: Are Riddhima bitiya kya kar rahe hain ap, ab ap humari makin hain bitiya.
He said making Riddhima surprised how come she become malkin,malkin is just Avantika Malkin no. She frowned but then she heard Ramu 
Ra: Hum apke Aur Armaan baba ke liye bahut Khushdil hain bitiya. Aur riddhan baba tou bilking ap donow jaise dikhte hain bitiya .
He said giving answer to Riddhima's unasked questions. Armaan and riddhan these two names and a bond with them off course change the equation of hers now in Mallik mansion.
R: Kaka chahe kuch bhi kitna bhi badal jaye main apke liye vahi purani Riddhima hi rahungi.
She said keeping his hand on her head. Hearing her Ramu blessed her feeling her respect.
Ra: Humesha khush raho bitiya.
He said then leaves from there. Then harish comes and seeing him all alone Riddhima while looking here and there 
R: Papa ap akele riddhan kahan hain? Use bhukh lagi thi papa.
H: Han beta I know vo avantu ke pas hain aur use khana khila rahi hain vo.
He said feeling her concern for her child.
R: " Par papa.
H: Don't worry bete Armaan bhi hain vahan par.
He said and hearing him Riddhima finally nodded, Armaan sir is there she has no worry. Off course she has full faith in Avantika but don't know why her heart is at peace knowing Armaan sir is there. So she nodded and both Riddhima and harish had their food send by Avantika. 
It's evening time Riddhima is making riddhan ready as harish told her to do that, as today it's Riddhima and Armaan's wedding. And only after making riddhan ready she can go to get ready because no one can make riddhan ready. As she makes him wear all the new clothes that were given by Avantika Malkin, riddhan kissed her cheek asking
Ri: Mumaa  hum ghumi ja le hain.
He asked and Riddhima smiled then kissing his cheeks she is about to reply when harish comes all decked up in light cream sherwani with pink turban ready for his son's wedding.
H: Han Dhanu hum sab ghumi ja le hain.
Hearing him Dhanu smiled and jumped in his dadu's arms saying
Ri: Dadu dadi aur dada bhi.
He said making both Riddhima and harish smiled too.
H: Han beta an na Dhanu ke mumma aur dada ki shadi hain.
Ri: dadu shadi vo ka joti?
He asked and harish smiled then speaks up
H: Aao dadu ap ko dikhayen Riddhima beta tum tayar ho jao jaldi. Avantika ne yeh kuch log bheje hain tumhara help ke liye.
He said as some girls walks in with some beauty stuffs and she understands they are beauticians,
R:Par papa is ki kay zarurat thi.
She asked as she don't think this is required as she is already married to HIM though he don't know about it. But she knew and she respect that facts.
H: Well beta yeh tum avantu se puchna par meri nazar mein kyun zarurat nahin teri zindagi ka itna bda din hain. Tu aur Armaan ek honein ja rahein ho tou in khushiyon ka welcome haste hue kaun na karen tou beta please get ready.
He said and Riddhima nodded and giving her a smile he walks with an happy Dhanu in his arms.
And Riddhima start getting ready with those girls help for her wedding with Armaan sir.
After sometime Armaan comes in the garden of his house as his mom called him. And he finds the garden is beautifully decorated with lots of flowers and lights. In between the garden one mandap is placed where one priest is sitting doing preparations of his wedding with Riddhima. As Avantika hear foot steps she saw her son coming wearing red colour sherwani looking as handsome as ever. His million dollar smile makes him more handsome. She feels like putting black dot behind his ear as he is looking so hnadosme. She  in heart prays to god to make her children happy. And her trance breaks as Dhanu seeing his dad squeeled in joy
Ri: Daeda
And hearing his son's voice Armaan turned in the direction and finds his baby calling him. He is looking so cute in that green te shirt of his with grey jeans and he is wearing a grey rabbit hood. He smiled at him and took him in his arms while kissing him
A: Are vah mera Dhanu tou bahut para lag raha hain.
He said kissing him sloppily making him giggle and
Ri: dada bhi.
And Armaan kissed him then Avantika comes and tied sehra on his head, then they heard priest's voice as he called Armaan to start rituals
P: Avantika ji Armaan ayiye Shari ki rasmein shuru karte hain na
He said and Armaan nodded, before going to mandap he moved to his dad and touched his feet for his blessings. Harish smiled and gives his blessings while handling him a box of two platinum bands
H: Meri beti ko penna dena.
He said while hugging him and Armaan smiles and walks to the mandap. Seeing him Dhanu shouted as
Ri: Dada Dhanu bhi apke pash ayega.
Before Armaan can say anything harish speaks up 
H: Nahin Dhanu ap dadu pas ruko hum khelenge donor.
Ri: Nai Dhanu dada pash.
He said adamantly and befor anyone can retort Armaan 
A: Han mera bacha mere pas ayega.
Hearing him this time Avantika speaks up as she feels how Armaan will manage him with all the rasams.
Av: Nahin Armaan riddhan ko main dekhti hun beta.
She said but Armaan speaks up
A: Koi bat nahin hain mom, I will manage. Vaise bhi isnein hi humein milaya hain.
He said forwarding his arms and Dhanu happily runs and sit in his dad's lap. Both Avantika and Harish smiles seeing their son happy. And the priest started chanting mantaras and after few minutes he speaks up
P: Kanya ko bulaya jaye.
He said and at the same point Riddhan shouted as he saw Riddhima 
Ri:Mumma
And he jumped from Armaan's lap and jumped in riddhima's direction making Armaan looked at her. As his gaze turned his heart stopped beating looking at her. There she comes clads  in red colour lehnga with all over the heavy work, she is wearing all the jewelllary that he knows must be his mom's choice making her more beautiful. She looks like princess of his world coming to him. She has her eyes lowered as she is accompanied by some of the girls. As soon she reaches near him, his dad holds her hand and makes her come to him. And seeing her standing next to him, she is about to sit up when she saw one hand in front of her eyes, she that time looked up and Armaan just lost in those green eyes. And she saw him smiling to him with so much happiness that she never saw on his face and that brings a smile on her face too. She slowly gives her hand to his which she clutched tightly yet lightly not leaving her now at any cost. She settled near him, and the priest start his mantras once again. Both of them fulfilled his instructions with riddhan happily moving from one lap to another, from his mom to his dad. He is enjoying his parents doing the things that is actually fascinating him. And Avantika and Harish has peace at heart seeing their children happy. 
Soon both of them exchanged the garlands, and Avantika comes and then tied their gathbandhan as harish holds Dhanu who happily goes to him throwing rose petals over his parents. They both took pheras around the sacred fire. Armaan promised himself that he will give her every happiness that she deserved he will give her all the love. Riddhima promised herself not to make him feel alone ever. 
As both sat up again, soon Armaan is asked to fill her mang with vermilion and he happily did. And as his fingers brushed past her hairs siding her mang tikka, Riddhima rememberers how 2 years back he filled her mang. She has smile on her lips now her Dhanu is actually Riddhan Armaan Mallik. Soon Armaan tied the mangalsutra behind her neck. As his hands tied it he mumbled near her ear
A: I love you Riddhima I promise I will love you till my last breath.
He said giving her biggest shock of her life "Love Armaan sir loved her how this can be possible. In her daze state she don't know when the wedding get over and she finally Mrs.Mallik. As they go and take the blessing of Avantika 

Av: May god bless you always be happy. And I am sorry for my yesterday's behave. I cannot expect this from you, that's why. But now everything is fine always be happy kids.

She said as she hugged both of them and kissed on riddhima's forehead. Riddhima finally at peace knowing malkin has forgiven her. Then they moved to harish who has a wide smile on his face

H: Bahut khush raho aur humesha ek doosre ke sath raho donow.

He said blessing his kids. Then they finds Avantika's lawyer Mr. Grewal and the best in Mumbai. Seeing him Armaan looked at his mom.

A: Mom

Av: Well Armaan tum donow ki wedding register karvani hain isliye.

She said answering his unanswered questions and Armaan nodded. As the lawyer comes and gives the papers to him. Armaan is shocked seeing the date on it, it's 2 years before that means April 12, 2017 and seeing him looking at herself.

Av: Armaan sign them beta.

She said in stern voice and Armaan signed them quietly and same with Riddhima but her reasons are different she knows if her Malkin do something that for sure is for their own good. As that happened Harish then comes forward and

H: Armaan beta Riddhima ko vo ring pehna do.

He asks making him remember about the ring he gives him. Armaan nodded and he makes her wear the ring and handled Riddhima the another which she makes him wear with lower eyelids. He admired her she looks so beautiful he loved her all over again.

Then Avantika speaks up grabbing their attention

Av: Tum sab andar aa jao. Mujhe tum logon se kuch zaruri bat karni hain. Ayiye Mr. Grewal thanks so much.

She said as she left from there with lawyer and all three of them exchange looks with each other not knowing what she is up to. But nevertheless they walks towards Mallik mansion's passage area with sleeping Riddhan in harish's arms. Reaching the door they saw Avantika was waiting for them with Pooja thall. She did their Aarti do all the rituals and ask Riddhima to come inside kicking the rice pot.

Av: Riddhima beta ise gira kar andar ao beta.

Riddhima nodded and she kicked the rice pot as she entered dipping her feet in red water she remembers the night she comes holding a drunken Armaan with her. How that night changed her life completely. She was still in her thoughts as she took avantika's blessings. And her voice brings her back to reality.

Av: Armaan beta kuch der rest karke ready ho jana aur Riddhima tum bhi. 1 hour mein press meet hain.

She said leaving all of them surprised and harish is the one who asked first

H: Avantu I mean Avantika press meet kyu?

He asked and Avantika replies all of them

Av: To introduce Riddhima to Riddhan to the world.

She said leaving all of them shocked beyond limits.

Precap- Reporter- Itna bada sach apnein kyu chupaya Mrs.Mallik?

R: How you can say they are married from last 2 years? What's the proof Mrs.Mallik?

Av: Riddhima beta riddhan ko andar lekar jayiye aap.

Av:''mere bachon ki yahi marzi hain tou ruk jao harish''

H:''nahiin riddhima mujhe mafi nahiin milegi bacha''

R:''main sab thek karna chahti hun armaan sir please''

A:''sirf armaan''

He said as he placed his finger gently on her lips and the cool breeze blows riddhima's pallu making her shiver under his hold.

R:''dhanu ro raha hain mujhe jaana hain''

A:''huh''

And he is dazzled feeling what transpired between them a moment back.

P.S. I know no AR moments in this too sorry a big one but you know this is necessary too. But next part will surely have AR ones.

Please tell how is it, all kind of remark are welcomed positive or negative.

And yes who needs pm of this story do mention.

Thanks

With lots of love and regards

Nikita 

keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow you are back in the form
You have done a fab job 
By providing these stories of yours
Waiting eagerly for dhadkan  and bandhan
Nd the ke aaja was awesome 
Now avantika will get to know
Waiting waiting
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.dhanu ko uski papa ke pass jana hai isliye usne chilaya.armaan to daar gaya that dhanu is so cute..I am very happy to see this story.thanks again di for continue your stories.eagerly waiting for full part.❤️
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so glad you're back (little secret this story is my particular favourite fork you're lot of beautiful stories)

I am still in awe of how cute Dhanu is and with Armaan to it's a complete package...Also loved the little interaction of Dhanu with his dadi'

Can't wait to read further...Also pls add me to your PM list...I would really be grateful for that :)Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago