MANAN SS- LOVED BY MY POSSESSIVE NEIGHBOUR

Posted: 5 years ago

PROLOGUE

NANDINI  MURTY was a school teacher.  Her favourite subject is English language . She is a class teacher of  class 3 in FLY HIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL. She lived in a rent house alone.  Her parents lived in Delhi . After quite a few months  of living in the rent house.  Something strange happened in her life.  That changed the relationship between her and neighbour.  Because she realised her neighbour is in love with her. What will happen next. Everything changed with a twist in the tale of their sorted life...
Here is the glimpse of the story... 
Do votes and comments... 
Do you want me to continue this... 
# Sukanya 

Edited by Sukanyadhar25 - 5 years ago
 CHARACTER SKETCH
1.MANIK MALHOTRA- A middle class married man. He is a software engineer in an IT company . Age 27 years old. Love his family a lot.  Specially his mom and dad.  Not happy with his wife after marriage. Due to some personal issues.  But he performed all the duties as a nice husband towards his wife SOHA... 
2.NANDINI MURTY - She  is a school teacher of FLY HIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL.  Belongs from a middle class family.  Don't live with her parents.  But love them a lot . Age 22 years old . Live in a rent house near her school.  A good person by nature.  Love kids a lot.  Her favorite subject is English language. Love reading novels in free time .
3. SOHA MALHOTRA - She is wife of Manik malhotra. Age 25 years old. She is a money minded lady.  Love going out for shopping and spending all the money for buying expensive things for herself. Not happy with her married life.  Because she thought her husband was a rich man.  But everything turns up side down for her.  When she got to know the truth.  That her husband is also a same middle class like her parents...
Parents.. ...
4.RAM MLHOTRA & DIVYA MALHOTRA -A happy parents of manik malhotra. But after their son marriage they came to know about soha evil intentions . So now they regret there decision of making soha married to manik. But they  can't do anything about it because still they think that manik is happy with his married life.  So they don't want to create a problem between them and pray to god for their happy life together... 
5.HARSH MURTY & SHRUTI MURTY-A happy parents of nandini murty.  They love their daughter a lot. And always wants their daughter to be happy in her life... 
6.ANURAG &PARI KURANNA - A not so happy parents of soha kuranna.  Because they know their daughter evil intentions to destroy her own family for money.  So they always try to stop her.  Both are good person by nature. 
Here is the character sketch of the new story... 
# Sukanya 

Edited by Sukanyadhar25 - 5 years ago
PART-1
Morning-7am
Location- NANDINI'S (RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V
The sun was peep in through my window curtain . Disturbing my beauty sleep.  After a lot of struggle with the sun light.  I give up on him and went to my bathroom to freshen up myself to get ready for my school. After half an hour...   
I walk out of the bathroom all ready with my clothes on my body. Then I went to my dinning room and had my morning breakfast and tea. After that I did my morning prayer and move out of the house locking it properly. To go to the bus stop to catch the bus for reaching the school on time ...
Here is the first part...
Originally posted by Sukanyadhar25

PROLOGUE

NANDINI  MURTY was a school teacher.  Her favourite subject is English language . She is a class teacher of  class 3 in FLY HIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL. She lived in a rent house alone.  Her parents lived in Delhi . After quite a few months  of living in the rent house.  Something strange happened in her life.  That changed the relationship between her and neighbour.  Because she realised her neighbour is in love with her. What will happen next. Everything changed with a twist in the tale of their sorted life...
Here is the glimpse of the story... 
Do votes and comments... 
Do you want me to continue this... 
# Sukanya 

i agree with you!
Nic but make your updated longer
Nice story. I like the catch about manik. Hoping to see more. 
Hey sukanya will u update the next part?nice story
Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon eagerly waiting
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice start

Please update long